What's new

Differences in the professionalism of Indian soldier and a Pakistani soldie

Indians at pdf are vultures, wolves, hyenas in true sense.

wolves are those species who stab in the back....if you had declared yourself pakistani, we wont have treated so rudely to you..you have stabbed from behind, so you are the real wolf...:devil:

Wow such great level of maturity by our mods (santro zakii elmo rafel asim webmaster) that a obvious false flagger is allowed to post day in and day out great work guys

what a stupid thread...people with no sense of absolutely anything are starting threads these days...if you want to know about Indian attitude then learn more about Dr.Kotnis...

How come this part of the article got suppressed;

He retorted: 'You are a fool.' I said: 'I am prepared to die a fool. My second request, Sir, I want you to be present when they operate on me.' The CO asked: 'Why?' I answered: 'You know why.' (There had been cases of torture). So, he agreed.

If i dont want pakistani blood how come its unprofessional,its my personal opinion.@ajtr Nd dnt tell me what its taught in islam as religion is a banned topic, bt if u wnt to discuss get me a guilt free pass frm infarction. . We will discuss it politely nd in length. Then we will see ?

I'm reminded how during the Siachen avalanche, when India extended help for rescue ops, the Pakistanis here were crowing that their soldiers would rather die than accept help from enemy India.

Some professionalism I say.

Why discussing IA and PA based on some thing said 40 yrs back ?

Do we have any right to ?

The OP on this thread appears with Pakistani flags on Indian forums and with Indian flags on Pakistani forums . I think they have it right she is a Pakistani lady who got married to an Indian muslim dude and now she is confused .

The Story is about Indian soldier refusing his any kind of help from enemy doc now where does it shows the professionalism of Pakistani soldiers that OP wanted to show differences with.. ajtr, what is your example of Pakistani soldier professionalism..

I seriously didn't even got what you wanted to compare..

Maybe its high time Indians stopped showing "unilateral proffessionalism" . If we were to start nit picking incidents from the History records of our neighbors then Captain Ajay Ahuja 's mutilated body and Illyas Kashmiri proudly waving an Indian soldiers head would be on top of our list.

Badmouthing one party while absolute silence about the other , isn't exactly demonstrating a difference. Its demonstrating a bias .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom