What's new

Differences in the professionalism of Indian soldier and a Pakistani soldie

I wonder What those cliches' they show in indian movies about attitudes of indians towards muslim fellow indian like...

"i dont want to be treated by muslim"
"i dont want dirty muslim blood"

etc are not merely as cliches' but sadly a dark truth of indian society which got out in this incident.

He said I dont want to be treated by a Pakistani...and he doesn't want Pakistani blood.

All or most Pakistanis may be Muslim...but only a fraction of Muslims are Pakistanis. :rolleyes:

And, and, the officer's name is Ian Cardoza....looks too fancy to be a Hindu name.....Ajtr, you fail.

Even thought the argument didn't had any substance but I'm equally disappointed with the presentation.Please work with r4hean on you next piece at-least the dude's got excellent presentation skills.

#Justanotherdramaqueenwho'sequallyconfusedaboutherflags

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/146384-i-cut-my-leg-ordered-bury-war-heroes-tale.html

I was reading the above thread where fellow indians call it truly inspiring story of 1971 war.But i call it low level of professionalism from Major General Ian Cardozo says...

Even enemy shows respect but when major general says he dont want to be treated by the pakistani surgeon and he dont want any pakistani blood then it shows his gutter level thinking.On ther other hand Major Bahseer the pakistani surgeon treats major general as his pairient rather than his enemy even during war time and does his duity as human being for which he took oath as doctor to treat his paitient to best of his abilities.

I wonder What those cliches' they show in indian movies about attitudes of indians towards muslim fellow indian like...

"i dont want to be treated by muslim"
"i dont want dirty muslim blood"

etc are not merely as cliches' but sadly a dark truth of indian society which got out in this incident.

Don't post anything To just get some more thanks from pakistani members :angel:

Doctor was prisoner if he would have refused to give blood or treat him , Indian army would have :sniper: Blood outed him. So it was Fear not "social work" or RED CROSS Blood donation Camp

AND General Ian Cardozo is Christen Name not hindu :smokin:

typical Indian BS.if u cant counter than shout down with abusive language.But comments like this make me wonder that pakistanis are culturally well behaved than the indians.this thread proves so.

The problem with you is that you are Indian by citizenship and a Muslim by religion. Unlike other Indian Muslims you find it difficult to associate yourself with the nationalism. You are currently going through the identity crisis and its easier for you to identify yourself as muslim rather than an Indian. You might be visiting Pakistan regularly for family reunions and your Pakistani relatives might have brainwashed you into thinking yourself as a muslim only. Otherwise the Indian education system had never been favourable or unfavourable to any particular religion. We are secular and secular to the core. never had any issues with my muslim friends neither they had.

My advice, refrain from your Pakistani relatives or still better go and settle down there only and save yourself from the problems India is facing.

poor ajtr... a frustrated being... she will never say a word about the army which disowned their fellow soldier. In fact for her it is absolute example of professionalism

she is pakistani but having indian husbands so she considers herself indian..LOL
^^really ,hmmmmm .. well no onder she has some identity issues.

Well anyways ... there are much better and apt ways to put ones point across..

AJtr just fails to get anything across with this irrational one track trolling.

Indians can hear a Pakistani train of thought a mile away.:..no matter how stealthy it is.:lol:

one single soldier don,t reflect the whole army,similarly if a soldier is corrupt that doesnt mean that full army is corrupt........

Indians at pdf are vultures, wolves, hyenas in true sense.

Is that all you have to offer for the criticism? Come on lady, counter yourself with logical responses and don't run away hiding. Still better you close this thread and seek apologies from the soldiers of India.

Yes PA is truely admirable and proffesional,how they raped and killed millions of their own citizen bravo truely professional hats off man.. IA is nothing, ab to kush ajtjr

Indians at pdf are vultures, wolves, hyenas in true sense.

sry lady,but u leave us no options.

u start of on weak footing and then u blame us fr trying to trip u over. Imagne the face plaming we do every time u come up
with stuff like this over and over again, l

ast time it was phoolan devi and now its this.

What do u expect.

We shover flowers? or do we give in to u r acquisitions ?

Not to mention ur talent in stereotype painting the whole country the same color .:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom