What's new

Did we shoot our own passenger plane?

There are over 5000 737-800s there are bound to be some accidents its doesnt make the design unsafe. 737 Series (over 10,000) is one of the most reliable and mass produced series of Airliners. Weather Iran shot it or not if it was an egine failure or not we will eventually know.
only 2 737-max crash was enough to land entire fleet
and what i posted is not all 737 series its 737-800 only

ask your aviation authorities. they will tell you that without involving Boeing or manufacturer, you will not be able to get all the data from that blackbox.
wrong. french and English also can extract the data

How hard is it for people to acknowledge that simple risk management could have avoided this.
This is what
How hard is it for people to acknowledge that simple risk management could have avoided this.
This is a big issue of mine with our country....In the West, people often call out their government for problems and poor actions. I don't understand this mentality that everything wrong in our country is because of foreign malevolence. I've said this before governments are like management teams for a country, like a CEO we hire to run the country....if they f%ck up we should say to them you f-ed up what are you going to do to fix it? If this plane was shot down they need to launch an investigation and hold the idiots responsible for shooting down a jetliner....pure and simple....then they need to chart the chain of events, the management, communication of it and fix the issues, and then train, train and train again...till this kind of amateur hour shit doesn't happen......FFS take responsibility if you did something wrong, apologize and learn from it.

I don't think it is shot down by missile.

But anyway it was Trump dog who attacked our forces in Iraq.

It was Yankees who made fake 9/11 then attacked Iraq and caused millions of people die. It's Yankees who sell equipments to saudis to drop them on Yemeni people and caused 2/3 of Yemeni people be in famine and millions suffering. It's yankees who have occupied oil reach countries such as Syria & Iraq illegally and made terrorist groups such as ISIL in those countries.

Last edited:

Sorry but what you've posted was rubbish...it has nothing to do with this incident. Those are not separated by how those crashes occurred, how many of them are the result of poor design or how many system failures are due to design shortcoming?? Here are some fun facts for you: The most successful commercial aircraft is the B737, over 10,000 built since 1967, and today there are 9000 B-737 flying everyday...every 2 seconds there is a 737 taking off. On average B737 make approx 6 cycles a day, that's 6 takeoff and landings everyday per aircraft x 9000 = over 50,000 take-offs and landing a day x 7 days a week x 365 days....just to give you an idea how awesome this aircraft has been.....most of the crashes are due to human error or poor maintenance or both. Very few are actual issues with the aircraft being flawed....of course the MAX has had 2 crashes due to software issue with the MCAS system.

Last edited:
Anyone who knows a little about how the Tor-M1 works also knows that it has a emergency mode when under PGM saturation attack.... sadly in that mode it operates almost fully automatic.
Possible that a reserve crew with low expirance and on highest alert just accidently got into that mode...

Another scenario: Stinger or an all-aspect MANPAD smuggled into Iran was used by a group like MKO to create such a accident. This would be a very effective secret operation to blame Iran.

Or: Cyber operation where IFF system of the Boeing suddenly displayed unknown or enemy to the Tor battery and exploits it's automatic defense mode.

None of these scenarios is unlikely or far fetched, even if it sounds so.

I read that the maintenance interval for 737 NG 800 series has ordered to change in shorter intervals last year cause of structur failures. Dont know if this is true.

it’s very sad to think no Americans were harmed or injured in this drama. on the other side we have injured Iraqis. and Iran side there are one hundred have been killed with dual nationality Canadians by sadly A friendly fire incident by there own kind.

Anyone who knows a little about how the Tor-M1 works also knows that it has a emergency mode when under PGM saturation attack.... sadly in that mode it operates almost fully automatic.
Possible that a reserve crew with low expirance and on highest alert just accidently got into that mode...
Yes!.....and we need to know why did these guys operate a Tor-M1 without knowing the system backwards and forwards? Then you court marshall the crew, fire the commander, fire the unit trainers and fire the fucking cook for feeding these sorry lots.

_110445582_ukranian_plane_crash_map640_v2-nc.png

For now I can only speculate what we've seen so far. Flight data. Video of a possible missile going what looks like from northwest towards east where the plane is coming from. Following possible angle, I'm assuming it came from this I guess its a military facility labeled Commando Training Centre, Nezaja (Shaban) or Shahrabad Eilat on google maps.
35.542353, 50.985694
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.5118077,50.9625997,15170m/data=!3m1!1e3
Anybody can confirmed its the only nearby military facility?

If the plane gets hit in mid air, doesn't debris scatter around a few km radius. It appears all the debris was found in the crash site.

_110445582_ukranian_plane_crash_map640_v2-nc.png

For now I can only speculate what we've seen so far. Flight data. Video of a possible missile going what looks like from northwest towards east where the plane is coming from. Following possible angle, I'm assuming it came from this I guess its a military facility labeled Commando Training Centre, Nezaja (Shaban) or Shahrabad Eilat on google maps.
35.542353, 50.985694
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.5118077,50.9625997,15170m/data=!3m1!1e3
Anybody can confirmed its the only nearby military facility?

Social media Is saying Could have came from Parand where there is heavy military presence

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom