What's new

Did we shoot our own passenger plane?

Hajizadeh is in big trouble having to explain why his forces made such a mistake.

Maybe, but I think the person(s) that should really be in trouble are the people who made the idiotic choice to NOT ground all civilian flights!

It's beyond absurd to take the countries defense including it's Air Defense to it's highest level of readiness (Iran's version of DEFCON 1) while at the same time keep civilian flights flying as if it was just another day! The idiots that thought that was OK are the main people that all the fingers should be pointed at.... Why they wouldn't ground all civilian flights is beyond me.....

Even military of tambakto will be able assess your tin pot capabilities.

And for us, we are not equals sunshine. As a citizen of world fourth biggest nuke power, I am at liberty to assess the low lives. One has to be a super power to be above us. You are not. Keep on doing what you are relatively good at, proxy wars and at that, direct military confrontation is beyond you lot, and keep in check your rather loud mouths will help. Joke is on you atm, world is laughing.

My friend, what exactly is your problem with Iran? every post you make about Iran is purely negative.

If Iranian military was a "tin pot", Iran would have been invaded long ago. Also,If such incidents determine that a nation is weak, then the US must be weak as well because it also shot down a plane.

Go read exactly what happened in this case, the blame does not lie with Iranians military, but someone who did not allow the full stop to civilian flights to occur.

We may need our own forum, nothing is done here anymore against Pakistani, Indian and Turkish trolls...

They have flooded this section lately.

Well there is another forum and we both know which one that is but the rules here don't allow for members to propagate it much less talk about its existence lest we face getting banned or something so I hope this message doesn't cause that to happen to me.

Iranians and those of us wanting real intellectual dialogue regarding Iranian matters aren't really welcome here on PDF lately so the trolling and putting down of Iran is 'normal' .The mods at the other forum would be active and shut any sort of trolling or undeserved bashing straight away (AmirPatriot et al is very diligent in these matters thankfully).

PeeD, many in the Iranian section of PDF have put great stock into your analysis about Iranian military hardware, I would wager that if you were to post more on the other site we could hopefully see an uptick in users shifting over to the other platform.

My friend, what exactly is your problem with Iran? every post you make about Iran is purely negative.

If Iranian military was a "tin pot", Iran would have been invaded long ago. Also,If such incidents determine that a nation is weak, then the US must be weak as well because it also shot down a plane.

Go read exactly what happened in this case, the blame does not lie with Iranians military, but someone who did not allow the full stop to civilian flights to occur.

I like to show people the mirror , I am just pro Pakistan. Rest can go to hell.

Iran utility as a nuisance for Muslim world along side Saudi Arabia is of immense importance to the "civilised world". They wont disturbe the apple cart until these two are no longer capable to screw Muslim world from within.

I like to show people the mirror , I am just pro Pakistan. Rest can go to hell.

Iran utility as a nuisance for Muslim world along side Saudi Arabia is of immense importance to the "civilised world". They wont disturbe the apple cart until these two are no longer capable to screw Muslim world from within.

But many Iranians like Pakistan and vice versa, why the hate towards Iran? From experience, Iranians are some of the mosyt pro-Pakistani people and generally Iranians and Pakistanis get along very well.

I know your frustrations bro, I wish things were different in the middle east, but let's fix this problem together. We're not going to achieve much by fighting here, all this will do is make the good people that are pro-Pakistan, Pro-Iran etc change their views for no reason.

This aircraft just took off from Tehran, it's introduction systems were on. there is no way that our air defense would mistake it with an intruder aircraft. Iran has a two minutes delay before firing missiles, and even for interception we wait till it gets away from civilian flights.

furthermore, pilot was returning to Tehran and gradually reducing the altitude which means he still had control over his aircraft.

Boeing 737s have been proven to be flying coffins, nothing more.
It wasn't even mistaken for an enemy aircraft, it was mistaken for a cruise missile, god knows how.

Israel has no better record too, remember?
Tell me about it?

But many Iranians like Pakistan and vice versa, why the hate towards Iran? From experience, Iranians are some of the mosyt pro-Pakistani people and generally Iranians and Pakistanis get along very well.

I know your frustrations bro, I wish things were different in the middle east, but let's fix this problem together. We're not going to achieve much by fighting here, all this will do is make the good people that are pro-Pakistan, Pro-Iran etc change their views for no reason.

You should resolve your matters with arabs. The more you both keep fighting , the more its going to affect neighboring countries.

Look what both of you have done. In every muslim country, you both are fighting proxy wars... Tell me who is benefiting the most out of it ? US and Israel.

You should resolve your matters with arabs. The more you both keep fighting , the more its going to affect neighboring countries.

Look what both of you have done. In every muslim country, you both are fighting proxy wars... Tell me who is benefiting the most out of it ? US and Israel.

I agree bro, I think Iran and the saudis need to sit down and come to an agreement. This current situation where these regional nations have been at each others' throats has led to nothing but death and destruction and only the US and the Israelis benefit from it.

But rest assured, the Americans will do everything in their power to keep Iran and saudi enemies.

I agree bro, I think Iran and the saudis need to sit down and come to an agreement. This current situation where these regional nations have been at each others' throats has led to nothing but death and destruction and only the US and the Israelis benefit from it.

But rest assured, the Americans will do everything in their power to keep Iran and saudi enemies.

When we criticize Iran , we are just criticizing its actions .. Do you really think we would like destruction and killing of Iranian muslims..You are just as important as any other muslims to us but you need to look at the situation real hard...

I can guarantee you that we may have our differences but when it comes to infidels vs Iran .. You know which side we belong.

When we criticize Iran , we are just criticizing its actions .. Do you really think we would like destruction and killing of Iranian muslims..You are just as important as any other muslims to us but you need to look at the situation real hard...

I can guarantee you that we may have our differences but when it comes to infidels vs Iran .. You know which side we belong.

I know my brother. I know things have not been easy. My hope is, these regional states will get together and take control. Iran and Saudis hopefully will sit down soon and move in the right direction.

Even military of tambakto will be able assess your tin pot capabilities.

And for us, we are not equals sunshine. As a citizen of world fourth biggest nuke power, I am at liberty to assess the low lives. One has to be a super power to be above us. You are not. Keep on doing what you are relatively good at, proxy wars and at that, direct military confrontation is beyond you lot, and keep in check your rather loud mouths will help. Joke is on you atm, world is laughing.
Bro, you guys are not even a 3rd world country, I'm going to coin a new term just for you..your country is "Jr third world". You have to catch up to Syria that's bombed out right now to be considered third world. And all you poor pakis have is Nuke, Nuke, Nuke meanwhile most of the country lives in mud huts

Bro, you guys are not even a 3rd world country, I'm going to coin a new term just for you..your country is "Jr third world". You have to catch up to Syria that's bombed out right now to be considered third world. And all you poor pakis have is Nuke, Nuke, Nuke meanwhile most of the country lives in mud huts

Ok. We are poor and have nukes. You are rich and first world . Happy now.

PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. Honestly, what is this BS between some Iranians and Pakistanis here? If some members have problems with each other, take it out on yourselves, or better yet, report it to mods. What is this tendency to insult an entire nations due the comments of one person? You're damaging the image of Iranians by speaking to others this way. Please remove your comment and instead if you see people trolling, just report them or tag mods.

Mud Huts nah more like Brick homes tbh lol

insulting each other isnt going get us anywhere when we are on the same boat

Put it this way, we can wipe the traces of your exsistance, not just your country if it ever comes to that, and will be left with enough at our disposal to leave half of the world inhabited for next few thousand years.

You are punny nation infront of us. Dont embarrass yourself, your loud mouth leaders are reflection of your society and now your are seeing what price has to be paid for false bravado.

Back
Top Bottom