What's new

Did this female flashmob in Lahore send the wrong message about empowerment?

Do you think this viral ad was effective ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • It's confusing

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
Media na kya karna hai.. idhar tu aish hamari tota chashm qaum ko phir Ghairat-e-Islam(jis ke woh Pehle, akhri aur akele thekedar hain) jaag uthna hai.

Haan sharab peetay gherat nahi ati aurat ko cheertay howay ghairat nahi ati, public main apnay apko opar neechay Kharish kartay howay innko ghairat nahi ati bas Aurat nay jo mur k gandi gali di ya zara inki kharish ko maati ka tail chirka to inko ghairat aur Islam aik sath sath double dose main yaad aa jatay hain.

Seriously so now we should be afraid o internet Mullahs :D

Buddy i am an fb certified kafir who was theatened with death threats i give zero fuks to those net jihadis :D

In Karachi Mall owners are hiring flash mobs just click on the dunya news link shared

Gahakoan ko mutawajo karney ka naya tareka hay :p:
Most fighting in Daesh were net Jihadis for really long time and now they are part 2 billion dollar militant group which has taken war inside Europe and now when Europe talks about war they say attack is inevitable the only question is How many lives you can save ? So net Jihadis really ????

There are hundreds of other ways to protest against poverty or unemployment
Dew something practically will definitely benefit but dance in our society will not ..it could do some in West or India etc but not here
At if it happened in India they wud hv been raped

Seriously so now we should be afraid o internet Mullahs :D

Buddy i am an fb certified kafir who was theatened with death threats i give zero fuks to those net jihadis :D

In Karachi Mall owners are hiring flash mobs just click on the dunya news link shared

Gahakoan ko mutawajo karney ka naya tareka hay :p:
I know what malls are doing and they are only increasing anger and soon this lava will burst and I know some liberals and some delusional are too blind or in denial but you are soon going to see results soon. I knew few news from agencies of some attacks they have prevented and who were behind those attacks and what was the reason for those groups planning those but by time the thread and number of people willing to do it are increasing.

Haan sharab peetay gherat nahi ati aurat ko cheertay howay ghairat nahi ati, public main apnay apko opar neechay Kharish kartay howay innko ghairat nahi ati bas Aurat nay jo mur k gandi gali di ya zara inki kharish ko maati ka tail chirka to inko ghairat aur Islam aik sath sath double dose main yaad aa jatay hain.
ab loadshedding sey satayi aur musibatoan sey ghiri awaam kharish bhi na karey :-//
#goOnionGo

If those thinking breaking orders of Islam is not a issue than they should not cry when people take this azadi of expression to azadi of actions I mean actions of all kinds because that would happen. When you start one crap other one follows so better Government stop this crap other wise people will start feel AZAD enough to do it on their own and that would turn things really ugly but after all it's AZADI

You mean you have all the rights to take law into hands just because someone or oh wait WOMEN are NOT someone, so you have all the rights to take law into hands if women express themselves the way they want?

Zarvan under no law the government can stop anyone from dancing in the streets.

On the other hand why don't you take law into hands against men who are drinking and smoking and raping ? why you should make Islam a shield to hide behind whenever you are committing crimes against women?

You forgot to say: Deewar kai saath susu kar kai public mai chaltay huway mun mai kameez pakar kai nara badhtay huay sharam nahi aati. :D

ab loadshedding sey satayi aur musibatoan sey ghiri awaam kharish bhi na karey :-//
#goOnionGo

Jab Banda testicles ko samjhta na ho to L ko hath hee kyun dalta ha? Wese yeh idiom Peshawari Hindko main ha lakin urdu main ya punjabi ya hindko main sunaon to bohat sarron ko gherat ka masla ho jaye ga .

@friendly_troll96

Maaf karna kaka kuch posts hee aisi theen k bolna para

You mean you have all the rights to take law into hands just because someone or oh wait WOMEN are NOT someone, so you have all the rights to take law into hands if women express themselves the way they want?

Zarvan under no law the government can stop anyone from dancing in the streets.

On the other hand why don't you take law into hands against men who are drinking and smoking and raping ? why you should make Islam a shield to hide behind whenever you are committing crimes against women?
Yes they can in fact if you read Pakistani constitution it's duty of Government to enforce Islamic laws and prevent and stop those things which are not according to it. So I am hoping Government would do its job other wise Islam gives clear order to every Muslim to stop evil and the most rewarding is if done by hands or in other words force.

You forgot to say: Deewar kai saath susu kar kai public mai chaltay huway mun mai kameez pakar kai nara badhtay huay sharam nahi aati. :D

bwahhahahaha chalo zoooor aya ho to kar bhee lo koi baat nahi lakin samjh main yee nahi ata k larki ko dekh k hee enki susu kyun nakalti ha nali k kinaray aur dewar k sath. itnay hee kamzor hain to bak bak kyun kartay hain

Yes they can in fact if you read Pakistani constitution it's duty of Government to enforce Islamic laws and prevent and stop those things which are not according to it. So I am hoping Government would do its job other wise Islam gives clear order to every Muslim to stop evil and the most rewarding is if done by hands or in other words force.

INDEED if the government is ISLAMIC. the current mode of government is also not islamic. So constitutional requirements well they have to start from themselves, yeee mo mon President or PM ki halat hee Islamic nahi hay to kahay ka rule

Most fighting in Daesh were net Jihadis for really long time and now they are part 2 billion dollar militant group which has taken war inside Europe and now when Europe talks about war they say attack is inevitable the only question is How many lives you can save ? So net Jihadis really ????

So the cyber jihadis are going to start a bombimg campaign against media personalities talk about priorities :D

I live im the same Pakistan you do Pakistanis are hypocrites we will condemn vulgar movies but still will make them hit :D

The cyber jihadis can do thenga they couldnt do thenga 10 years ago they cant do thenga in next 10 years

Back
Top Bottom