What's new

Did this female flashmob in Lahore send the wrong message about empowerment?

Do you think this viral ad was effective ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • It's confusing

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
bwahhahahaha chalo zoooor aya ho to kar bhee lo koi baat nahi lakin samjh main yee nahi ata k larki ko dekh k hee enki susu kyun nakalti ha nali k kinaray aur dewar k sath. itnay hee kamzor hain to bak bak kyun kartay hain

INDEED if the government is ISLAMIC. the current mode of government is also not islamic. So constitutional requirements well they have to start from themselves, yeee mo mon President or PM ki halat hee Islamic nahi hay to kahay ka rule
They can start from any where and they would have to see other wise soon public will get started. Anger is rising and patience of people is running out and I can see things getting ugly really soon so better if Government wakes up and start doing its job instead of waiting for some bad thing to happen than waking up.

So the cyber jihadis are going to start a bombimg campaign against media personalities talk about priorities :D

I live im the same Pakistan you do Pakistanis are hypocrites we will condemn vulgar movies but still will make them hit :D

The cyber jihadis can do thenga they couldnt do thenga 10 years ago they cant do thenga in next 10 years
Well keep thinking that. Europe and most part of the world had same thoughts and now they are not sure what to do with ISIS. Still people like you are not ready to learn but I am not surprised. This denial of state has always existed and only vanishes when the fire reaches home.

Yes they can in fact if you read Pakistani constitution it's duty of Government to enforce Islamic laws and prevent and stop those things which are not according to it. So I am hoping Government would do its job other wise Islam gives clear order to every Muslim to stop evil and the most rewarding is if done by hands or in other words force.
Bite me!

That is what every enlightened Pakistani woman has to say to all Zarvans out there.

Not a threat but an obvious result which this kind of crap is going to lead to. Pakistanis are really pissed on media and these kind of things for spreading vulgarity and I can see things getting ugly really soon. Few days back a news was shared on media about a terrorist getting caught and a list of 14 celebrities recovered from him which he wanted to target. On entire social media where this news was shared not only people were happy but were suggesting few more names which in their opinion should be also killed. And these were the views of 1480 people out of 1500. I have seen even those people happy on this news in their entire lives have talked against TTP and so called religious extremists
If this is true then Pakistan is moving backwards in time. In which alternate universe is it OK to kill someone because you disapprove of their personal morals?

Why don't you let God deal with it in his judgement in the after life?

Not a threat but an obvious result which this kind of crap is going to lead to. Pakistanis are really pissed on media and these kind of things for spreading vulgarity and I can see things getting ugly really soon. Few days back a news was shared on media about a terrorist getting caught and a list of 14 celebrities recovered from him which he wanted to target. On entire social media where this news was shared not only people were happy but were suggesting few more names which in their opinion should be also killed. And these were the views of 1480 people out of 1500. I have seen even those people happy on this news in their entire lives have talked against TTP and so called religious extremists
Let me begin by saying that I can fully understand socially conservative people being troubled by some of modern societies' eccentricities, and while our mileage may vary depending on where we are, and I know that south Asia in general is not culturally the same as the west, but Indian society today is a bit more forward looking on issues of "morality" and cultural norms than contemporary Pakistani society.

but I am alarmed by your casual, smug, sanctimonious attitude to people being killed for not obeying conservative cultural norms.

why not just live and let live ?

Jab Banda testicles ko samjhta na ho to L ko hath hee kyun dalta ha? Wese yeh idiom Peshawari Hindko main ha lakin urdu main ya punjabi ya hindko main sunaon to bohat sarron ko gherat ka masla ho jaye ga .

@friendly_troll96

Maaf karna kaka kuch posts hee aisi theen k bolna para

Yani is muhawrey kay tahet banda khud lazti sey pehley mahir e jinsiyat baney kiya kehti ho aunty ji :-//

Ab apko kiya batayien akhrash ki technicalities ka

Akhrash ki kayi iksaam hain kuch seasonal hotey hay kuch evergreen

Ham to tamaam akhrash ka ilaj tanhayi mein hi kartey hain

Still people like you are not ready to learn
You know Zarvan, with some people, that simply cannot be helped.

P.S. I could have told that to @Arsalan if he had asked. I guess it's not all that bad. Some things are better learned by experience.

Bite me!

That is what every enlightened Pakistani woman has to say to all Zarvans out there.
Yes enlightened I know what their enlightened is limited to. That is getting drunk and naked and than ending up dead due to drug overdose

We should send them all to the kitchens.:astagh::astagh::astagh::pissed::pissed::pissed:

e3ee25c1c4ee583e907b8eb1638587dd.jpg

Bad idea :P

If this is true then Pakistan is moving backwards in time. In which alternate universe is it OK to kill someone because you disapprove of their personal morals?

Why don't you let God deal with it in his judgement in the after life?
ALLAH already told what is allowed and what is not and he has also told Muslims over and over again to stop evil and haram and spread good and halal

Well keep thinking that. Europe and most part of the world had same thoughts and now they are not sure what to do with ISIS. Still people like you are not ready to learn but I am not surprised. This denial of state has always existed and only vanishes when the fire reaches home.
Um those attacking Europe keep little girls as sex slaves and distribute women of rival ethnicities as war bounty you sure you want to directly or indirectly glorify their actions?

Yani is muhawrey kay tahet banda khud lazti sey pehley mahir e jinsiyat baney kiya kehti ho aunty ji :-//

Ab apko kiya batayien akhrash ki technicalities ka

Akhrash ki kayi iksaam hain kuch seasonal hotey hay kuch evergreen

Ham to tamaam akhrash ka ilaj tanhayi mein hi kartey hain

beta ji jo bhee karo lakin dosron k life main apni taang kyun aratay ho jab apni life main sab jaiz ha to dosray ki life pe apnay rules kyun apply karo

Back
Top Bottom