What's new

Did China provide a nuke weapon blueprint to Pakistan?

The sources of news.

Expressnewsindia

TimeofINDIA

idsa.IN

Credible sources.

They didn't gave us nuke blue print. They gave are ready-made nukes. What is the best you guys can do.

1. Keep spreading the hate and propaganda with indiaexpressnews.

2. Protest.

3. Cry.

:wave:

Whats the purpose of such a useless post? i dont find any exept trolling.

Anyway, we all know Pakistan accuired help of China and India took Russian help.

To the person who started this thread.

If you want to enjoy trolling then take it your way.

The same way Pakistan took Chinese help, India took Russian and Indian scientist Dr. Abdul Kalam is also accused of stealing secrets of US space and nuclear technologies.

I think you know this little bit too about your own nuclear and space programs.:pakistan:

Ooh.

Now i saw who is the thread starter.
Same guy who keeps posting indias economic development related news on defence and cries if he finds anything related to Pakistan's economic developments.

So, now u tell what is related to Indian defense (today) if China provided Pakistan nuclear blue prints (30years back) as per u claim.

Thats correct China gave it to Pakistan. But its history, do u think India could make such a sophisticated Missile technology or Nuke submarine without Russian help.

Now the point we should all think Including Indian's & Pakistani everyone. That it shouldn't go to wrong hand. By seeing situation in Pakistan everybody knows its just matter of time. When it goes to wrong hands.

People die anywhere whether its in India, Israel or USA plus what is guarantee they will not use it in Pakistan. We should try to avoid it. Rather then Dig Up Old Graves.

Madam or sir whoever you are. do you think nuke is like hand grenade. that its will be taken over and those rag tag taliban will be smart enough to use it. Its impossible. When Gen. Musharraf was asked about nuke safety he gave an open challenge to everyone that if they send their best man and move a single bullet from army's inventory. Those who were barking didn't answer to that. Taking over nuke and using it is impossible unless some other terrorist nuke capable country's terrorist spy agency train these terrorist.

By the way you can do better than this. take some extra classes on Anti-Pakistan propaganda.

Does it really matter where they got it from? The point is they have them now and we need to develop/implement our military strategies accordingly.

What is new in this ? Everyone knows this long before it became official. Some people started admitting it afterwards ..Like it matters anyways.

Is it true the nuke weapon india tessed had one made in Isreal and your scientist team visited Isreal before and after the test?

That's not entirely true sir.

The nukes that India tested were all duds. We quickly borrowed some nukes from our communist masters and painted them because that's all that we're really capable of ..If you get the flow ;)

I am very grateful to you for acknowledging that we have our own Scientist Team !!

This is an outspoken proof that how deep sinopak friendship really is.

german technology ended up in US and Soviet union then polifirated to UK France to Israel. and from USSR it ended up in N Korea and China and ultimately Pakistan.

BTW indian failed nuclear tests were coverd by the first device supplied by Israel which had the most yeild..rest were damned.

Hi,
there is an absolutely preposterous argument going on in here, First i don't understand what the purpose of the post is. Even if China gave the Nukes blue prints to Pakistan, what difference does it make, Pakistan has the nukes & that's what counts. I mean be practical people, America is not concerned how Iran develops Nukes, America just don't want Iran having Nukes, correct me if i am wrong!!:agree: so what the fuss is all about, Pakistan has the Nukes now so her antagonists should learn to deal with it, these propaganda techniques that Pakistan stole nukes, bought from China:blah::blah: aren't going to make these nukes any less potent:bunny:

Stick to the topic, which is the discussion over the allegation that China gave Pakistan the blueprint for its nuclear weapon.

The Khan letter (considered by some experts to be a lie) and Khans network and how he was able to run it without checks have been discussed in other threads. If you want to discuss those then read through the other threads and post there.

On the topic, can someone provide details into the evidence Albright uses to arrive at the conclusion that China provided the blueprint?

No evidence presented...

It is not an open secret that China provided blueprints to Pakistan. Pakistan pawed, clinched and grabbed technology from the world over to build its nuclear weapons. AQ Khan's genius is not totally with his science, but for his ability to get the technology and get the job done. As did EVERY country developing nuclear weapons, even America!

If you are going to claim anything else, present the proof.

mods, the first post mentioned aq khan over 5 times, what wrong was there in my subsequent posts only underlining that what khan did cannot be denied...

My posts were focused on khan around whom the news is focused still my posts categorised as offtopic?

@ asim,

Joking? From where could US steal/borrow Nuclear Tech when they were first to invent it.

Back
Top Bottom