What's new

Did anyone hear story on TV the ICC world cup was fake cup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cnt post imgae urls, other wise i would have shown ya

the trophy was a fake one

i cnt post imgae urls, other wise i would have shown ya

the trophy was a fake one

Fine. I'll agree with you, if that makes you happy and brings cheer into your life.
Who says Indians don't have large hearts, eh?? :cheers:

On TV they showed the fake on in final , it had a cheap wooden base, and the globe was not that well detailed the real cup had a wonderful base plating with silver plates covering the base - which glittered and also the globe was slightly more detailed....

Even my parents stated no wonder no oen was kissing that cup ... and they sorta just quickly gave away the cup , with out much hoopla they kept showing the players going around the field in circle and did not show them with cup fro long except when they were on podium with the drinks .. and ppl could not focus ... but you know Indian media they can spot the real cup from fake one

Fine. I'll agree with you, if that makes you happy and brings cheer into your life.
Who says Indians don't have large hearts, eh?? :cheers:

yaar dont get disappointed, i thought, indians deserved the right trophy, fake or not they have won the world cup, it doesnt matter what trophy they had

but its a fact they were given a fake trophy and never allowed to touch the real one just because your customs had it, icc incompetence also reflects on this matter, the memorable photos were taken just to display the fake trophy was a shame, never in the world this has happened before, its a real shame

Who gives a crap.

As long as you got WORLD CUP WINNER next to your name, that's all that matters.

Who gives a crap.

As long as you got WORLD CUP WINNER next to your name, that's all that matters.

It seems quite a few people here are more than interested in this crap.
Why take away the cheer from their lives, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom