What's new

Did anyone get the email after the recent ID fiasco two days ago?

I got no such email though I don't even remember my email account associated with this account, it is some old one.
better change the password and email account associated with the PDF id and reset your email passwords too.

better change the password and email account associated with the PDF id and reset your email passwords too.

You think so? I just checked my old email account and I go no such email. I did change my pdf password.

pata nahi, i am not much of a computer expert, but if your email here is linked to some social networking sites then he might know a lot of personal information.

Good thing is I keep pdf away from any of social networking sites, I think people who are also on pdf facebook page should be more cautious.

Dev-donf.jpg
was that meant for you?

pata nahi, i am not much of a computer expert, but if your email here is linked to some social networking sites then he might know a lot of personal information.
personal info doesn't matter much ... but history na pate lage. Lot of single guys around my room to mess up things.

Don't need to hack you to figure that out. :lol:
oye mambey .. tu rhn de !!!
It was a genuine question ... i logged in after few days to see I was logged in from a Pakistani girl account. I was like jannat itni jaldi naseeb kaisi ho gayi !!!

personal info doesn't matter much ... but history na pate lage. Lot of single guys around my room to mess up things.
Don't worry, any compromise will be on server side. Apart from details you have entered, he might not have got anything (your IP is also possible, but that doesn't mean a thing). I am curious to know whether our details are hashed, or what exactly was compromised...

History pata lagegi if you login using your google id and then browse the web as google will record your activity for its future use as to search suggestions and in its Google adsense adverts etc.
Always logoff google id and then browse better use incognito window in chrome or use firefox.

Don't worry, any compromise will be on server side. Apart from details you have entered, he might not have got anything (your IP is also possible, but that doesn't mean a thing). I am curious to know whether our details are hashed, or what exactly was compromised...
with a nick like @Sneaker I would trust you with what you said but not more than that.

History pata lagegi if you login using your google id and then browse the web as google will record your activity for its future use as to search suggestions and in its Google adsense adverts etc.
Always logoff google id and then browse better use incognito window in chrome or use firefox.
Phir thik hai.

No but now I have many emails and conversaitions:

@al-Hasani
View attachment 179470

@Horus
View attachment 179471

The email that I use on PDF was specifically made for PDF nor does it contain my full name. My year of birth is not 1994 either. It was a mistake when I registered that I cannot correct now. I was born in the 1990's though. In short my PDF user does not contain any secrets. The password I use for PDF is also only used on PDF.

In any case it is encouraging that a 20 times double user like you had something to do.

Maybe you will conquer the world after seeing those details of mine and those of @Horus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom