What's new

Did anyone get the email after the recent ID fiasco two days ago?

Nope. But I wouldn't open any email like that. @WebMaster should clear this matter once and for all. Was our personal details stolen or not? What are they going to do to limit the chance of something like this happening again?

Nope. But I wouldn't open any email like that. @WebMaster should clear this matter once and for all. Was our personal details stolen or not? What are they going to do to limit the chance of something like this happening again?
I did not get email, but I dont trust @WebMaster anymore. This is the second time pdf has been compromised. I suggest you to remove all personal data/msgs.

I did not get email, but I dont trust @WebMaster anymore. This is the second time pdf has been compromised. I suggest you to remove all personal data/msgs.
I changed my email for this web and password .
Also did the same for my email too.Besides that email was sent to me and three others.

I was logged in some hindutvas account lol it was a trip i logged off and stayed off pdf until the next day.

Were you logged on someones account?

I'm going to change the email I use for PDF and change my email and pdf passwords just to be safe. But if this was an attack, I believe the attacker/s all ready hold our details.

Logged into 40 different people's account in one day. :woot:

I was logged in some hindutvas account lol it was a trip i logged off and stayed off pdf until the next day.

upload_2014-12-28_21-3-21.png

It was simple email, making fun that our accounts of PDF were compromised no links etc.
I know not to click on any such links nor reply back to such emails.

I'm going to change the email I use for PDF and change my email and pdf passwords just to be safe. But if this was an attack, I believe the attacker/s all ready hold our details.

Logged into 40 different people's account in one day. :woot:

View attachment 179469

What was the background to this a hacker ?

Strange thing was i dp not have auto login but when i came to the pdf site i was already logged into the dudes account.

It was simple email, making fun that our accounts of PDF were compromised no links etc.
I know not to click on any such links nor reply back to such emails.

So it was definitely an attack. Looks like the attackers were having fun lol?

Dear PDF member...Your Account has been compromised hahaha

Inbox
x

Charles Shobraj <Naradmuni.available@gmail.com>
Dec 27 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me, xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx

chutiyo. lo aur use karo pakistani defence forum. gand mein ghus hi gaya na ...
=====================================================================================
This was the email i got.

Dear PDF member...Your Account has been compromised hahaha

Inbox
x

Charles Shobraj <naradmuni.available@gmail.com>
Dec 27 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me, xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx

chutiyo. lo aur use karo pakistani defence forum. gand mein ghus hi gaya na ...
=====================================================================================
This was the email i got.

Looks like an Indian hacker.

Well I use a BS email for this site so I am not really worried.

Back
Top Bottom