What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a gross simplification, just as modern Scandinavians are proud of their Viking past, they are also proud of how they were enlightened by the advent of Christianity.

We are proud of what we achieved and also of MBQ - they are not mutually exclusive. :bunny::bunny: :pakistan::pakistan:

So basically you are not proud on your ancestor and ancestry but proud on the invader.

And who invaded Vikings??? :what::what:

The culture of the Indus Valley and even its religion has been separate, the people of this area were Buddhist when the ganges range was Hindu.

I will have to break your heart.

Pashupati

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3906-indus-river-civ-2.jpg

What does that look similar to?

Shiva39.jpg

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3909-indus-river-civ-6.jpg

look at this greeting

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3910-indus-river-civ-8.jpg

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3911-indus-river-civ-9.jpg

look at the clothing

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3908-indus-river-civ-4.jpg

look at the brahmin

varghese-albums-my-kerala-pics-picture3907-indus-river-civ-3.jpg

Its very much a proto-Indic culture.

Last edited:
Who are indians to decide what we are, and who we are, what have people in UP and Tamil Nadu and Bengal got to do with Waris, Baba Bulleh Shah, Farid etc.

So basically you are not proud on your ancestor and ancestry but proud on the invader.

And who invaded Vikings??? :what::what:

who are you to decide, we are proud of both, it is not a zero sum game my friend/ :bunny:

That is a gross simplification, just as modern Scandinavians are proud of their Viking past, they are also proud of how they were enlightened by the advent of Christianity.

We are proud of what we achieved and also of MBQ - they are not mutually exclusive. :bunny::bunny: :pakistan::pakistan:

They now have realized it was a fake enlightenment and they don't act like the beacon of Christianity. That's why scandinavian countries are mostly non-religious and still are one of the most developed and tolerant societies.

Who are indians to decide what we are, and who we are, what have people in UP and Tamil Nadu and Bengal got to do with Waris, Baba Bulleh Shah, Farid etc.

dont you know?

when the geographical region of pakistan become islamic we signed a contract to hand over our history - because really thats not fair on the indians since we have a rich ISLAMIC and PRE-ISLAMIC history.

what wonderful logic by the indians!

Ran out of gas or what.. lets get back to the topic please...

its painful for you to accept i know but the people that inhabit the geographical space of pakistan did not pop out from nowhere - they had a history before islam AND after it

south indians cant really claim the IVC can they?

On the contrary I am delighted to hear.. you consider you had non muslim ancestors..it is relief to my ears ..because up till now, what we have been hearing is that how you all direct descendants of Mohamed Bin Qasim and how you ruled India for a thousand years.

Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

who are you to decide, we are proud of both, it is not a zero sum game my friend/ :bunny:

I am not deciding , i was just asking.. keep ur cool buddy.. im just a forumer doing a debate in an internet forum.

Von Hölle;1255653 said:
On the contrary I am delighted to hear.. you consider you had non muslim ancestors..it is relief to my ears ..because up till now, what we have been hearing is that how you all direct descendants of Mohamed Bin Qasim and how you ruled India for a thousand year.

oh that happened as well, a lot happened before that as well, which was ours too

in the meantime enjoy your own history

SOUTH INDIAN CIVILIZATION | Facebook

so let me get this straight

tamils and dravidans made the indus valley civilisation?

Where did mention anything about Tamils or Dravidians?

dravidans and tamils fought the ancient battles with alexander.
What next ?Aryans are only indigenous to Pakistan?

the people my friend, the people - they have always been different - they define a civilisation!

Yes!People! Besides be more clear...what you are conveying.

Do you mean only Tamils and Dravidians encompass India?

Von Hölle;1255653 said:
On the contrary I am delighted to hear.. you consider you had non muslim ancestors..it is relief to my ears ..because up till now, what we have been hearing is that how you all direct descendants of Mohamed Bin Qasim and how you ruled India for a thousand years.

LoL:bunny: /Now you are just being silly, what we are trying to tell you, is our pre-Islamic Civilization was mainly independent of the Ganges River Civilization which the the modern state of india is based upon.

Yes our country is a mix there are people who claim Arab, Persian, Afghan, Turkish origin, and there are just as many who claim Jatt, Gujjar, Rajput, Kashmiri origin. :pakistan::pakistan:

Von Hölle;1255660 said:
See you are again making joke out your self as I said before you can not Have your cake and eat it too !!

this is not a liberty that is being taken, its entitlement and a a dues of the people of pakistan - to imply otherwise is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom