What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

According to Saleem Sati/Geo news this operation is command by Adnan Rashid (ex PAF employee) who made an attempt to kill Musharraf. Judiciary is sleeping ? ....as usual.

I am at a loss of words for the utter incompetence of our Security Forces. If it were up-to me, i would line up all the Senior Officers in-front of a firing squad like the Russians or the Chinese would.

This is what happens when you fight a war in a 'Reactive' manner instead of being 'Proactive'. Instead of reacting and fighting with your hands tied behind your back, step up the intensity of the conflict and start targeting the TTP. Attack their hideouts, carry out raids, infiltrate their networks, use every dirty trick required to bring these scums to their knees. The operations conducted in Swat and SW were absolutely flawless, brilliantly planned and most importantly masterfully executed by our Officers. We need more initiative like this and end this concept of 'Safe Havens' within our country.

The sheer incompetency of Police for the last 25 years Karachi has No Go Areas police knows it...those criminals/gangs/terrorists have grown in numbers with sophisticated weaponry if any one is to be sacked it would be Police Chief and mass retirements and bring police under Army for training under special National Security order this is the last move I have no faith in this police they are just eating away resources in the form on Pay.

How are we going to fight a larger enemy or enemies/external threats when we can't even clean up internal criminal gangs in places like karachi.

The sheer incompetency of Police for the last 25 years Karachi has No Go Areas police knows it...those criminals/gangs/terrorists have grown in numbers with sophisticated weaponry if any one is to be sacked it would be Police Chief and mass retirements and bring police under Army for training under special National Security order this is the last move I have no faith in this police they are just eating away resources in the form on Pay.

How are we going to fight a larger enemy or enemies/external threats when we can't even clean up internal criminal gangs in places like karachi.
Feel like law enforcement agencies are more busy in securing their life then public. Plus the corruption has killed the morale of lower ranks.

Meray piyaray, kaalay chamgadar: Pak Army has been as free as it can be, stop with the excuses that the fault lies somewhere else. Have you EVER heard of the Army listening to anyone else? If you did, you must be the first one. Kudos to your good luck that you could witness such a historic moment in time. Now zip it.

ush ki suew mushy pey atki huwi hai, marh dey mushy pa sey har sa ba dagha usatee.

I can't comment on this Hype. I am an amateur with only borrowed knowledge of military and political affairs but from all that I come across it seems as if the terrorists are dictating the momentum in this war instead of it being the other way around. I know a lot of posters will take umbrage to any parallels being drawn with our own COIN operations and our own war against terror but regardless of the attrition and losses we bare we never let the initiative slip from our hands. Corruption, imbecility, lackadaisical attitudes and everything else are the common denominators between our nation wrt our politicians by and large and yet when it comes to fighting terrorism even our most blemished netas do the minimum required to ensure that the scenario never progresses towards entropy. But across the border it seems as if your leaders and your military establishment truly does not wish to deal with this most heinous of exigencies. It cannot be due to a lack of courage, your soldiers have fought ours across the decades without thought of life or limb. It cannot be due to economic burdens that your state bares for we fought the terrorists who fell upon us at the height of their power even when our country went bankrupt. Your men have never lacked the steel and have always been equal in courage and prowess. So one is left baffled. @Secur has his thoughts on this, so does @Oscar sir, so does @Armstrong, so does @DESERT FIGHTER, so do you and I- all of us look at it from various POVs- religious, ethnic, economic, as a result of past policies, geopolitical etc. But there still is no answer that can even provide a modicum of clarity whatsoever.

I would say that they have been overwhelmed by the sheer size and mass of the monster - and most probably gone out of control. The whole terrorism industry is a multinational one with multiple faces and Pakistan is one of its key locations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another impressive attack by taliban. I feel sorry for 5 dead policemen, they were poorly equiped and poorly trained, there was no point in combating with dangerous foes like taliban.

I still stand by my statement @Hyperion .

It is sad to see that people in Pakistan are still not sure where the blame lies even after as i always say Truth is staring them in the face but since its way too close for comfort , the contours of truth are blurry for shallow seer .:pissed:

Police backup arrived late at D.I. Khan jailbreak: Report
Posted: July 30, 2013 - 1357 PKT
PESHAWAR: The initial report of the Dera Ismail Khan jailbreak, put together by advisor for prisons, has been sent to Khyber Pkahtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak.

Inspector General (IG) prisons has stated that police reinforcement arrived four hours after the attack about which intelligence agencies had warned three days in advance. According to the report, weapons carried by the guards at the prison were worn-out.

Earlier, Chief Minister Khattak had called the jailbreak a failure of intelligence agencies and directed the concerned authorities to launch a probe into the incident.

As many as 243 prisoners escaped as militants carrying heavy weapons stormed Dera Ismail Khan’s Central Jail. The attack on the hundred-year-old detention facility was blamed on weak security arrangements where inmates belonging to various banned organizations were held.

Nine people including six policemen were killed and 14 others injured in the audacious attack while four prisoners were also killed by security forces.
Police backup arrived late at D.I. Khan jailbreak: Report | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

ush ki suew mushy pey atki huwi hai, marh dey mushy pa sey har sa ba dagha usatee.
when there is no one to stop terrorism breaking up jails & keep freeing terrorists , yes off course every pakistani just only think of musharaf cause non of the jail breaks happened in his times! right why? because his stronger will to fight the terror;)
but by, puting up pushtoo transtalations you guys just became bias? right sadly?:lol:

He just popped one... and I think that *might* be the only one.. from reports rest of the dead are all former inmates.... they killed loads of Shias as a bonus....

@Hyperion - How did it all go from your cousin popping off a couple to this ? :what:

Bad days for Shias of Pakistan ahead. They were getting massacred anyways. This jail break would only speed up the massacre. Really feel sorry for them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom