What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Just clear up some points, Adnan rasheed was not hanged due zardari instructions not to hang anyone during his regime

Adnan Rasheed not only successfully planned Kamra base attack but also DI khan jail break, making him at par with Ilyas kashmiri and he is becoming more dangerous

And I can assure you one thing, Kot lakpath jail in Lahore (Adiala jail of Lahore ) is the most vulnerable jail and it is currently hosting many high value prisoners , weak/ non existant outer fences, broken walls, It can fall within 5 minutes of attack. I hope authorities pay attention to it's miserable condition.

who was adnan rasheed, what he has done?
wasnt was he the one of innocent muslim brothers doing armed strugle against a dictator according to collective JI,s PTI PMLn prapoganda!
post musharaf time?
saved collectivlly by judiciary & politicians:rofl:

I know my suggestion would sound absurd and will fall on deaf ears but given the lack of training, equipment and will to fight in our security forces, we should save what we can. Build a wall on the borders of Punjab and sindh and save half of the country. Baluchistan and KPK are a lost cause. We should save the remaining part of the country before its too late.

The cancer has poisoned our limbs and they need to be cut off to save the rest of the body.

Since when has the GHQ ever bothered to take someone's else permission for doing anything ? :what:

5 years ago, yes they dont give dam about that?
but when CIA luanched its , damocrazy revolution to dissmentle the strong man out of power army, stopped doing thier own thing, wasnt thats the demand by stupid coward politicians, who are just speach less against terror?;););)

I want you to explain one thing .

150 well armed Taliban attack a -not-so-unprotected jail in D.I Khan , only 2 are killed whilst 6 forces personnel lose their lives .

What is happening ? What happened ?

Overwhelmed the jail defenses. Otherwise, Jail guards were prepared for the attack

I know my suggestion would sound absurd and will fall on deaf ears but given the lack of training, equipment and will to fight in our security forces, we should save what we can. Build a wall on the borders of Punjab and sindh and save half of the country. Baluchistan and KPK are a lost cause. We should save the remaining part of the country before its too late.

The cancer has poisoned our limbs and they need to be cut off to save the rest of the body.

same was said few years ago, for SAWAT?
but then, PAKISTANI FLAG FLYING HIGH THERE, you cant see that friend?

Then 20% of army and entir FC wont fight for half of your , attock key uss paar, pakistan.

And they were intercepting communications of both Army and Police and wore Wireless headsets to communicate with each other. SO where the Flying fook Army QRF was if Taliban ended their assault at 4.30 am?

How do they get their stuff and plan it so smoothly if not for some foreign assistance ?

That was LEJ as claimed by them...wasn't it?

same shiiit with change names.

t.t.p is same as LEJ
Lej is same as t.t.p
ok to make it easy
in balochistan and punjab its Lej and in waziristan and other parts its t.t.p. even now t.t.p supports BLA and BRA. BLA and BRA are not a religious group but they support them because the hurt pakistan.

@Hyperion Dude what threat was he talking about?
@Secur We are missing the fundoos, celebrating the huge success perhaps?

Most probably .

What I want at the moment is greater clarity at what the hell is happening , that is it . Declare that Pakistan is ' in a state of war ' and that the people should now chose sides , either they are with us or with the religious nutjobs .

How did the terrorists group outside the city , just march upto a secure jail , free prisoners , lost only two and left without any hindrance whilst @Hyperion was harping , how had we got them surrounded ?

Nato equipments are on sale

Even the ones which can intercept radio broadcasts ? :what:

I have always wanted the darn jacket .

Last edited by a moderator:
Overwhelmed the jail defenses. Otherwise, Jail guards were prepared for the attack

The army came there , right ?

Couldn't they even kill 25% of the attacking terrorists ?

Learn something from the Srilankans , then , my friend . They never gave up in their fight against the Tamil terrorists even when they were taking a heavy toll and Colombo was speculated to soon fell to the terrorists . No need to get so pessimistic and down , it will be fixed , all in due time .

This news keeps pooping all around the local media, even here, and it's almost like a Hollywood movie, from my pov..surreal ..:)

If I can share my opinion, from what I've read, it's clear to me that the guys inside the Jail didn't actually fight.(except maybe some stray shoots)
About the army and your intelligence service..if they can move a small army from here to there, start an assault for 5 hours and no military unit/SO unit gets to intervene, it means that either someone from the army/intelligence was part of it, or that they are stupid and unprofessional beyond insane.

Even guys 10 century ago had better response time to something like this...anyway, milk is spilled now, but heads have to roll, and in big numbers..from police, minister, army..all..

This news keeps pooping all around the local media, even here, and it's almost like a Hollywood movie, from my pov..surreal ..:)

New recruits for the Syrian war perhaps :blink:

The escaped convicts might get sent there. I don't buy this whole fiasco easily.

Back
Top Bottom