What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Another impressive attack by taliban. I feel sorry for 5 dead policemen, they were poorly equiped and poorly trained, there was no point in combating with dangerous foes like taliban.

they drove out of the garrison town for no less than 5 hours, in no less than 24 hours in 4x4 double cabins, thats like a nawaz sharif's convoy and yet noone intercepted them...

p.s. impressive or pre-planned like Bannu jailbreak, hain jee?

these talibans, if they dont have inside help, are no match, just rats !

He just popped one... and I think that *might* be the only one.. from reports rest of the dead are all former inmates.... they killed loads of Shias as a bonus....

Yeah...are you sure he wasn't talking about popping a few breath mints into his mouth ! :disagree:

And you were bragging on & on about how we're even born with a gun & we learn to fire a gun before saying our first words - Kidhar gai wohhh sariiii shooookiyaaan ? :what:

Wahaaan kiya Police aur Aaap ka Cousin - Ammmb leinaa kharaa hovaaa thaaaa ? :hitwall:

for those political cowards & thier supporters, who couldnt come up or speak up against the butchers of pakistanis called them selvesTTp!

PAKARMY IS WRITTING ITS BLOODY HISTORY, in the warzones & in courts of cheap justice, which kept terrorists alive, to be freed by terrorists after ! wasnt ADDNAN RASHIED was one of them?
Eight militants, two soldiers killed in Darra Adamkhel clash
http://dawn.com/news/1033010/eight-militants-two-soldiers-killed-in-darra-adamkhel-clash
ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
The ISPR stated that the attack has been repelled and that the situation is under control. -File Photo
Updated
2013-07-31 00:49:17
DARRA ADAMKHEL: Eight militants have been killed while two security personnel died as militants launched an attack on a border post in Darra Adamkhel late on Tuesday night.

Military sources said that about 60 heavily armed militants attacked the checkpost in Sur Gar Range linking the Bara River-Patao Mela to Ublan Darra Adamkhel. Security forces repulsed the attack having already spotted the attackers.

“Eight militants have been killed while two soldiers also died in the gun battle which continued for more than two hours,” the sources said.

The Inter Service Public Relations (ISPR) also confirmed the attack and said that four soldiers have also been injured. They further stated that the militants attack has been repelled and the situation is now under control.
http://dawn.com/news/1032961/benazir-murder-case-musharraf-to-be-indicted-on-aug-6
stop blaming PAKARMY ?

Well better than the rest of them. Family score 1, rest of army 0... now you tell me about it.... :D

Kia chacha Hyperion hee pooray Pakistan ko bachaye ga? Thori nihari kamm khao, warzish karo aur aa jao training kay liye! :P

Yeah...are you sure he wasn't talking about popping a few breath mints into his mouth ! :disagree:

And you were bragging on & on about how we're even born with a gun & we learn to fire a gun before saying our first words - Kidhar gai wohhh sariiii shooookiyaaan ? :what:

Wahaaan kiya Police aur Aaap ka Cousin - Ammmb leinaa kharaa hovaaa thaaaa ? :hitwall:

The terrorists planned it for a MONTH

Adnan Rashid was mastermind

They used Night Vission googles while Police doesnt have even eyesight glasses

They used modern weapons whereas police had shyt old rifles

They used 13 vehicles and the prison is like in a cave with unplaster walls seems as if its a hut. So what shyty defence you expect.

And they were intercepting communications of both Army and Police and wore Wireless headsets to communicate with each other. SO where the Flying fook Army QRF was if Taliban ended their assault at 4.30 am?

Now Islamabad airport is under threat :hitwall:

What threat? That's a high visibility target and that too in Islu, so the forces will be prepared for this one for sure.
@Hyperion what's he talking about Hype?

Last edited by a moderator:
IF PAKISTAN ARMY AND INTEL really CARE ABOUT PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS and like our few friends said "Mark history with their blood" DECLARE PAKISTAN IN THE STATE OF WAR OFFICIALLY!

If they are damn CLEAR about these events.. WHY NOT THEY DECLARE STATE "IN THE STATE OF WAR" ???? kis baat ka dar hey yaan kisnay Daanda day rakha hey kay ye officially declare nahe karna ??? AMREEKA NAY ?? cuz phir OFFICIAL STATE level pe JEHAAD shuru hojayega in Afghanistan with Taliban against AMREEKANS kutoon kay ? is baat ka dar hey ??

I am at a loss of words for the utter incompetence of our Security Forces. If it were up-to me, i would line up all the Senior Officers in-front of a firing squad like the Russians or the Chinese would...............

Let alone a firing squad, when in our history have any of our senior commanders ever faced accountability? EVER? This crisis of leadership has been decades in the making and we are only just beginning to see the whole edifice beginning to crumble on top of the eroded foundations.

Much more like this will come, and relatively soon.

I heard mobile phones to be off tomorrow in Lahore/pindi/isloo ??

Meray piyaray, kaalay chamgadar: Pak Army has been as free as it can be, stop with the excuses that the fault lies somewhere else. Have you EVER heard of the Army listening to anyone else? If you did, you must be the first one. Kudos to your good luck that you could witness such a historic moment in time. Now zip it.

Since when has the GHQ ever bothered to take someone's else permission for doing anything ? :what:

Just clear up some points, Adnan rasheed was not hanged due zardari instructions not to hang anyone during his regime

Adnan Rasheed not only successfully planned Kamra base attack but also DI khan jail break, making him at par with Ilyas kashmiri and he is becoming more dangerous

And I can assure you one thing, Kot lakpath jail in Lahore (Adiala jail of Lahore ) is the most vulnerable jail and it is currently hosting many high value prisoners , weak/ non existant outer fences, broken walls, It can fall within 5 minutes of attack. I hope authorities pay attention to it's miserable condition.

IF PAKISTAN ARMY AND INTEL really CARE ABOUT PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS and like our few friends said "Mark history with their blood" DECLARE PAKISTAN IN THE STATE OF WAR OFFICIALLY!

If they are damn CLEAR about these events.. WHY NOT THEY DECLARE STATE "IN THE STATE OF WAR" ???? kis baat ka dar hey yaan kisnay Daanda day rakha hey kay ye officially declare nahe karna ??? AMREEKA NAY ?? cuz phir OFFICIAL STATE level pe JEHAAD shuru hojayega in Afghanistan with Taliban against AMREEKANS kutoon kay ? is baat ka dar hey ??

are you ready for big ride?
state of marshallaw?

Well better than the rest of them. Family score 1, rest of army 0... now you tell me about it.... :D

I want you to explain one thing .

150 well armed Taliban attack a -not-so-unprotected jail in D.I Khan , only 2 are killed whilst 6 forces personnel lose their lives .

What is happening ? What happened ?

Back
Top Bottom