What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

I have one. This is Pakistan army's way of doing group execution. No trial, no sentence, fry em all, declare they escaped from the prison and no one hears about them ever after. No human rights group, no media, no courts to bother you :coffee:

LOL... Okay in tht case they killed 5-6 cops... a bunch of death row prisoners n other petty criminals... and adnan rasheed works for ISI..

Yara, lakh lannat on all of our military est.... :pissed:

I'll let you know what is going on..... many people here may soon start conspiracy theories after the dust settles.... :laughcry:

just take out PTI +JI terrorists rulling equation out of KPK in the national intersts of pakistan for a week, & lets give free hand to PAKARMY?
you will feel the difference, but the question is, will IK or NAWAZ are ready to put themselves on TTp hit lists? cowards?
check the causalty rate of pakarmy in the fighting with terrorists!

I am at a loss of words for the utter incompetence of our Security Forces. If it were up-to me, i would line up all the Senior Officers in-front of a firing squad like the Russians or the Chinese would.

This is what happens when you fight a war in a 'Reactive' manner instead of being 'Proactive'. Instead of reacting and fighting with your hands tied behind your back, step up the intensity of the conflict and start targeting the TTP. Attack their hideouts, carry out raids, infiltrate their networks, use every dirty trick required to bring these scums to their knees. The operations conducted in Swat and SW were absolutely flawless, brilliantly planned and most importantly masterfully executed by our Officers. We need more initiative like this and end this concept of 'Safe Havens' within our country.

LOL... Okay in tht case they killed 5-6 cops... a bunch of death row prisoners n other petty criminals... and adnan rasheed works for ISI..

BJP lovers conspiracy theories go beyond that, may they frame poor soonia a ISI assest in the comming elections?:lol:

I am at a loss of words for the utter incompetence of our Security Forces. If it were up-to me, i would line up all the Senior Officers in-front of a firing squad like the Russians or the Chinese would.

This is what happens when you fight a war in a 'Reactive' manner instead of being 'Proactive'. Instead of reacting and fighting with your hands tied behind your back, step up the intensity of the conflict and start targeting the TTP. Attack their hideouts, carry out raids, infiltrate their networks, use every dirty trick required to bring these scums to their knees. The operations conducted in Swat and SW were absolutely flawless, brilliantly planned and most importantly masterfully executed by our Officers. We need more initiative like this and end this concept of 'Safe Havens' within our country.

A food for thought, those dirty tricks you are talking about, they are exactly that will result in unmarked graves and a situation similar to that of Kashmir. Remember, kashmir wasn't like this before 1989. Anyways, I don't expect a from you and if you reply, i won't reply back. This is just to let you ponder.

@Oscar @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dillinger

This just in... not on any news channel!

The TTP guys took their time when they were inside the prison, presumably slitting the throats of three ahle-tashhih.....

That's it. I want 3 Wahabis to pay. It can no longer be an excuse: it wasn't me or I didn't do it, from now-onwards, being apathetic to such heinous crimes can no longer be tolerated, at leasts I won't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They need to die for sure, 10 saal ho gaye, their death toll is nothing even close to that of civilians, heads need to roll, literally! Senseless, cowards....

Last edited by a moderator:

may in the army, some of fighting officers, wana do the same to politicians , whom gave the sWat to terrorists?
& to those whom are against are against, any dedicated ops against terrorism? instead they keep attending royal wine buffets?
while, HAVALDAR,s CAPTIANS of PAKARMY KEEP GIVING THEIR BLOOD TO KEEP THESE POLITICIANS ALIVE.?

Meray piyaray, kaalay chamgadar: Pak Army has been as free as it can be, stop with the excuses that the fault lies somewhere else. Have you EVER heard of the Army listening to anyone else? If you did, you must be the first one. Kudos to your good luck that you could witness such a historic moment in time. Now zip it.

just take out PTI +JI terrorists rulling equation out of KPK in the national intersts of pakistan for a week, & lets give free hand to PAKARMY?
you will feel the difference, but the question is, will IK or NAWAZ are ready to put themselves on TTp hit lists? cowards?
check the causalty rate of pakarmy in the fighting with terrorists!

no one knows, JI is the political supporter of terrorists, sitting in the KPK govt with the support of PTI, are we living in a banana republic?:rofl:
no we dont!;)

Meray piyaray, kaalay chamgadar: Pak Army has been as free as it can be, stop with the excuses that the fault lies somewhere else. Have you EVER heard of the Army listening to anyone else? If you did, you must be the first one. Kudos to your good luck that you could witness such a historic moment in time. Now zip it.

:rofl::rofl:

Meray piyaray, kaalay chamgadar
in the end you need these kaalay chamgadars, to protect you in pakistan & beyond!Standerd Training OP-p reations
army listening to any one, else?
what has happened to musharaf is history in making, he gave up everything, demanded by civilians?
who was he, COAS?
plz, dont come up emotional!

Terrorists were intercepting police and army communications which were sent to repel them and were communicating with each other through wireless headsets : Initial report by Federal Intelligence agency

source? no media is reporting it

Check this thread for the news. The numbers actually six Shia's killed and one was beheaded.

@Oscar @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dillinger

This just in... not on any news channel!

The TTP guys took their time when they were inside the prison, presumably slitting the throats of three ahle-tashhih.....

That's it. I want 3 Wahabis to pay. It can no longer be an excuse: it wasn't me or I didn't do it, from now-onwards, being apathetic to such heinous crimes can no longer be tolerated, at leasts I won't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They need to die for sure, 10 saal ho gaye, their death toll is nothing even close to that of civilians, heads need to roll, literally! Senseless, cowards....

I can't comment on this Hype. I am an amateur with only borrowed knowledge of military and political affairs but from all that I come across it seems as if the terrorists are dictating the momentum in this war instead of it being the other way around. I know a lot of posters will take umbrage to any parallels being drawn with our own COIN operations and our own war against terror but regardless of the attrition and losses we bare we never let the initiative slip from our hands. Corruption, imbecility, lackadaisical attitudes and everything else are the common denominators between our nation wrt our politicians by and large and yet when it comes to fighting terrorism even our most blemished netas do the minimum required to ensure that the scenario never progresses towards entropy. But across the border it seems as if your leaders and your military establishment truly do not wish to deal with this most heinous of exigencies. It cannot be due to a lack of courage, your soldiers have fought ours across the decades without thought of life or limb. It cannot be due to economic burdens that your state bares for we fought the terrorists who fell upon us at the height of their power even when our country went bankrupt. Your men have never lacked the steel and have always been equal in courage and prowess. So one is left baffled. @Secur has his thoughts on this, so does @Oscar sir, so does @Armstrong, so does @DESERT FIGHTER, so do you and I- all of us look at it from various POVs- religious, ethnic, economic, as a result of past policies, geopolitical etc. But there still is no answer that can even provide a modicum of clarity whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom