What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Why did't the army go for help? The attack went on for 5 hours almost!

That is precisely the question. The School for Military Police is situated in the vicinity it seems. What was their response?
This level of incompetence seems to point at something more.......
One of the posters has even pointed at complicity. Be that as it may be, there is an unusually surreal feel to how the proceedings unfolded. A mystery that will never get cleared. Another one to be added to the vast collection of unexplained mysteries in Pakistan.

Forgetting all hatred for the hindus would you suggest the solution GOI took for Kashmir to be implied in the restive state of Pakistan?

I have no hate for any religion or its people.. 2nd... IOK scenerio cant work in our condition for several reasons... accept if you mean killing everything tht moves..?

Today, Bugti cases are re-opened to divert attention... cheap justice at its lowest.

What was missing to hang Adnan Rashid, only cheap justice can tell.... and i say it again, there shall be an FIR registered against KPK CM, PTI chairman and cheap justice.

If that is true why dont u talk against NS and Zardari ..why only PTI?

if PTI boycoted the dam fake election drama, non of these massive croupters would be in power?
it didnt happened cause, IK was so dam sure of his win, thus was selfish enough to put whole nation, on the sale?
well, what is todays statment by IK on the incident? nothing? right?
i hve my mind, to start my battles with whom ever , i found guilty against the state of pakistan, read my older threads & older posts!

Drugs, weapons, training facilities, hang gliding classes, bomb making, NGO funding routes, recruitment, safe houses and locations, weapons training, guerilla warfare, IED making, money trails from donars, madrasa funds, hawala and foriegn remittances, Afghan Taliban, AQ, JUD and LET uses Pakistan's money routes to send money back and forth - they all happen in Pakistan and Afghanistan - specifically the border regions. All major terrorist fronts are in Pakistan too and many recruits are sent to your border areass for training too.

you would say all this cuz obviously ur from india:tongue::blah:

That is precisely the question. The School for Military Police is situated in the vicinity it seems. What was their response?
This level of incompetence seems to point at something more.......
One of the posters has even pointed at complicity. Be that as it may be, there is an unusually surreal feel to how the proceedings unfolded. A mystery that will never get cleared. Another one to be added to the vast collection of unexplained mysteries in Pakistan.

MP school is in the garisson and not in DI Khan jails vincinty..

I have no hate for any religion or its people.. 2nd... IOK scenerio cant work in our condition for several reasons... accept if you mean killing everything tht moves..?
well it was just an idea man, if you don't agree then it's fine.

Yara, lakh lannat on all of our military est.... :pissed:

I'll let you know what is going on..... many people here may soon start conspiracy theories after the dust settles.... :laughcry:

Its now a full day yaara. Any clarity and/or transparency midst the obfuscation that has been prevailing?

Yara, lakh lannat on all of our military est.... :pissed:

I'll let you know what is going on..... many people here may soon start conspiracy theories after the dust settles.... :laughcry:

I have one. This is Pakistan army's way of doing group execution. No trial, no sentence, fry em all, declare they escaped from the prison and no one hears about them ever after. No human rights group, no media, no courts to bother you :coffee:

you would say all this cuz obviously ur from india:tongue::blah:

This not a social networking forum, members here are expected to be informed to a degree.

If you need an education I would suggest you google each of the terms I used with Pakistan - for example "hawala and Pakistan", "IED and Pakistan" etc. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom