What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

@Hyperion Apparently almost all of the terrorists got out of there alive minus 6 , just how reliable are your sources if the reports now are that 200 prisoners have escaped ?

These 6 are 5 policeman and 1 security guard of the hospital. well it's surprising out of 100 terrorists we couldn't able to caught alive even single.

Last edited by a moderator:
CM KPK and rest of the govt is also missing after Prison Break ... Can anybody tell us WhereIsCMKPK..??? According to Geo ... 300 prisoners have successfully escaped ..........

Yaara almost all security agencies in the world are geared towards conventional warfare, asymmetrical warfare automatically takes away a majority of the initiative from the defenders hands. Uphill doesn't even begin to describe the difficulty of the situation.

It has been more than 12 years since the conflict started , this is no excuse now . They are failing at Intel gathering and transmission and they are failing at execution and control of the situation .

These 6 are 5 policeman and 1 security guard of the hospital. well it's surprising out of 100 terrorists we couldn't able to caught alive even single.

Yeah 150 Taliban attacked and 2 were killed . :hitwall:

The Durand Line isn't a regular border , my friend , it is extremely porous . You cant restrict the movement of tribes on both sides and quite frankly , the law of Pakistan doesn't apply to tribal areas . This one country - two systems approach isn't working well now . Time to do something about the Pak-Afghan border . I still ask ' Where are the forces ? ' . How exactly are they attacking , where ever they feel like , in such large numbers ? Last time , they freed prisoners from another jail and now this . Honestly !

You need a Musharraf to deal with these scumbags , the impotent politicians aren't upto the job .

There's a ' s ' at the end , if you understand what I mean .

Apparently , you did think too hard there . :azn:

I gotcha. Over and out.

With the attack of this magnitude and sophistication and dedication you have to ponder the real strength of ttp. Hundreds of fighters equipped with machine guns and RPGs and suicide bombers, able to attack in coordination, that isn't an insurgency - this is a private small to mid sized army.

And I don't think Pak army is capable of defeating a force like this. I think they should come to terms with them and consider their demands. As Gandalf said, "this foe is beyond any of us."

@iPhone
that was what i was saying and ur country men were abusing me.your army is incapable of dealing with ttp and they better lay their arms before them and accept their defeat.ask them what they want.concede to their demands.say huzoor hamein maaf keejiye.atleast tht will save a lot of bloodshed

i have a doubt;where do various terrorist groups across the world get their weapons from?it seems they are as well equipped as any army but for helicopters and jet planes

Last edited by a moderator:
With the attack of this magnitude and sophistication and dedication you have to ponder the real strength of ttp. Hundreds of fighters equipped with machine guns and RPGs and suicide bombers, able to attack in coordination, that isn't an insurgency - this is a private small to mid sized army.

And I don't think Pak army is capable of defeating a force like this. I think they should come to terms with them and consider their demands. As Gandalf said, "this foe is beyond any of us."

Unbelievable!

How Can 150+ TTP organize a attack like that and the ISI/IB dont know? (how can this operation information not be leaked out to agencies)? WTF

Could be two things :- Its out of their FCKing Hands or they themselves support it.

Controlling Pakistan from the start directly and indirectly, they have made a sh*t out of this country.

Now Dunya TV is reporting that 243 prisoners are escaped & 6 are caught back ...........

Totally agreed with the bold part. The thing is PA and ISI are not just capable of handling this situation. Simple as that. They are incompetent and have totally lost it against TTP. Both Paksitani civilian and military administrations have failed against TTP.

Yaraa Jazbatti people commenting without realizing situation at hand, All terrorists came wearing police uniforms, obviously it was a daunting task to identify and flush them out.

CM KPK and rest of the govt is also missing after Prison Break ... Can anybody tell us WhereIsCMKPK..??? According to Geo ... 300 prisoners have successfully escaped ..........

Sir hoslaa thora, Let situation become clear first, Army is handling the situation, or you do want some KPK Gov make foolish statements on ongoing Operation like Rehman Malik?

Sir hoslaa thora, Let situation become clear first, Army is handling the situation, or you do want some KPK Gov make foolish statements on ongoing Operation like Rehman Malik?

Fairly speaking ... Mian Iftekhar Hussain was always available at any incident ... What do you want to say...?? No any responsible person in KPK govt ... All are foolish including CM :pissed:

o fck was shakeel afridi in this jail ??

I think he is in peshawar jail. Woh bhi chut jaye ga jald hi.

The thing is if we had any serious govt in this country, it would have called on Kayani and DG ISI immediately and would have asked them: "Yeh kia chai pana laga rakha hai tum logon nai?"

But alas even civilians are cr@p in this country.

Fairly speaking ... Mian Iftekhar Hussain was always available at any incident ... What do you want to say...?? No any responsible person in KPK govt ... All are foolish including CM :pissed:

You need stop making childish statements bro?? and dont turn into Pakistani politician.

If ANP was KPK government this would have happened, If PMLN was in government this would have happened, If PPP was in government this would have happened!!

if army was in KPK government this would have happened.

So Grow up and think like a Grown up human being.

Back
Top Bottom