What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Fairly speaking ... Mian Iftekhar Hussain was always available at any incident ... What do you want to say...?? No any responsible person in KPK govt ... All are foolish including CM :pissed:

Minister yousfzai updated situation two hours ago, if you care to check last pages.

You need stop making childish statements bro?? and dont turn into Pakistani politician.

If ANP was KPK government this would have happened, If PMLN was in government this would have happened, If PPP was in government this would have happened!!

if army was in KPK government this would have happened.

So Grow up and think like a Grown up human being.

Don't try to be a foolish ... I am not talking about politics I am calling govt officials ... at the time of this serious incident govt should stand along with forces ... Like Mian Iftekhar ... I am not ANP supporter but that man was much competent ........

Minister yousfzai updated situation two hours ago, if you care to check last pages.

If he did then OK .........

Don't try to be a foolish ... I am not talking about politics I am calling govt officials ... at the time of this serious incident govt should stand along with forces ... Like Mian Iftekhar ... I am not ANP supporter but that man was much competent ........!

Go check the latest updates!

I will still answer your not valid point.

This will not make any difference! the army needs to come out tell the country and go full on these guys(getting the media on board or all stakeholders)!

Nobody knows WTF is happening? in the west tell this to common man, and straight away they will say Army have done this.

Don't try to be a foolish ... I am not talking about politics I am calling govt officials ... at the time of this serious incident govt should stand along with forces ... Like Mian Iftekhar ... I am not ANP supporter but that man was much competent ........

every one busy for presidential election buddy.

no need to worry. pakistani awan bher bakrian inko marna jaiz ha.... kisi ka kya jata ha

sb BCH salay

Go check the latest updates!

I will still answer your not valid point.

This will not make any difference! the army needs to come out tell the country and go full on these guys(getting the media on board or all stakeholders)!

Nobody knows WTF is happening? in the west tell this to common man, and straight away they will say Army have done this.

who will stop Cheap just and our barking dog media + PMLN and PTI sympathiser of TTP ?

who will stop Cheap just and our barking dog media + PMLN and PTI sympathiser of TTP ?

Nobody is sympathizer of TTP sir jee. it is the failure of PA and ISI which has forced guys like IK to go for dialogue with TTP. If you can't beat them militarily then have a dialogue with them and stop this war. If PA would have been winning this war, everyone including IK and PTI would have opted in the favor of military operations against TTP. I can guarantee you that.

Nobody is sympathizer of TTP sir jee. it is the failure of PA and ISI which has forced guys like IK to go for dialogue with TTP. If you can't beat them militarily then have a dialogue with them and stop this war. If PA would have been winning this war, everyone including IK and PTI would have opted in the favor of military operations against TTP. I can guarantee you that.

it is failure for us as a pakistanis. because we are still confused who is right and who is wrong.

on one way we ask army to go and fight them on other we ask them the person you killed might be we confused. some call them kafirs bec they still think we are fighting US wars.

PTI is afraid from TTP nothing else and same goes to PMLN.

here some intellectuals give examples of US thats when US can negotiate with taliban then why not we. but may be they don't know today or tomorrow US will leave at the end we have to live with TTP. how many people here would like to live with these barbarians?

it is failure army and ISI too. but when every thing from administration to control of every thing you will give them as they are not being trained for them then how they can do every thing for civilian govt. why dont civilian govt. make policies condemn TTP say openly what we want whats our goals. but in fact ever one is afraid to say openly against TTP. but may be they don't know

death is written it will come its exact time. they can't run away from it.

Pray to ALLAH MAY ALLAH give us courage to think wisely and think rationally rather than following our leaders blindly.

DOn't think as a follower of PTI. think as a pakistani. when these leaders call TTP as a pro peace talibans. can it help in increasing or decreasing moral of army.

Totally agreed with the bold part. The thing is PA and ISI are not just capable of handling this situation. Simple as that. They are incompetent and have totally lost it against TTP. Both Paksitani civilian and military administrations have failed against TTP.

PA and ISI will win the war, just give them the mandate to do that. Allow them to go completely medieval on the TTP, allow them to execute TTP scums as they please. Allow them to go after their families and allow them to attack them at their will. You can't tie up both the hands of PA and expect them to win this war, this is simply just not fair. Tell the judiciary to stop letting the terrorist scums go free after the Army apprehends them. This war can never be won till the day the people of Pakistan realize that this war is our war. The only way to get rid of the TTP is to deal with them with an iron hand, that is the only way and nothing less. Simple

Plz stop bashing to Army & ISI ... Atleast our forces are much better than our politicians ... IK talks always to talk terrorists but after forming govt 2 legislatures have been killed ... Govt is facing blasts frequently ... Now this incident has happened ... Bhai janwaron se baat nahi ki jati ... Now govt should order to Army that don't arrest them ... Kill while you caught them ... Phir dekhna kaisey aman hoga ... And don't forget TTP's political wing is ally of PTI in govt ... I mean JI .........

Plz stop bashing to Army & ISI ... Atleast our forces are much better than our politicians ... IK talks always to talk terrorists but after forming govt 2 legislatures have been killed ... Govt is facing blasts frequently ... Now this incident has happened ... Bhai janwaron se baat nahi ki jati ... Now govt should order to Army that don't arrest them ... Kill while you caught them ... Phir dekhna kaisey aman hoga ... And don't forget TTP's political wing is ally of PTI in govt ... I mean JI .........

koi bat nhi yara agay he abadi bht berh gai thori bht kam honay do.... jab NA k adhay member hi mreinge kuch nhi honay wala. so just cheers

koi bat nhi yara agay he abadi bht berh gai thori bht kam honay do.... jab NA k adhay member hi mreinge kuch nhi honay wala. so just cheers

Actually letting down army is not a positive thing ... Always IK do the same ... COAS kehta hai ye hamari jung hai ... IK kahta hai ye amrika ki jung hai ... Now imagine how much moral might be down of front line soldiers ... Certainly they would be got confused .......

PA and ISI will win the war, just give them the mandate to do that. Allow them to go completely medieval on the TTP, allow them to execute TTP scums as they please. Allow them to go after their families and allow them to attack them at their will. You can't tie up both the hands of PA and expect them to win this war, this is simply just not fair. Tell the judiciary to stop letting the terrorist scums go free after the Army apprehends them. This war can never be won till the day the people of Pakistan realize that this war is our war. The only way to get rid of the TTP is to deal with them with an iron hand, that is the only way and nothing less. Simple

And when will this happen. All the blame is on the civlians. No blame is on the mighty PA and ISI. Right?

When was the last time PA cleared its position on war against TTP. What about the confusion prevailing on this war on terror. PA never tried to answer any questions. Half hearted military operations and celebrating a lame Yaum e Shuhda is the only policy of PA.

What about these questions?

1 From where TTP is getting all the money, weapons and explosives?
2 What have they done to stop this supply to them?
3 How many top leaders of TTP have you killed. The only top leaders that we know that were killed were Bait ullah Mehsud and Wali ur Rehman. Both killed in drones attacks. Where is PA in this?
4 What groups of taliban are our enemies and who are our friends?
5 What is their real policy on drone attacks. What exactly is the secret deal?
6 How exactly so many Talibs entered a city, executed an operation and then get away so easily. Only 2-3 were killed. The rest escaped. Will PA tell the nation how did this happened when it was said PA has cordoned on the area?

I agree civilians are bad. But PA and ISI are the worst. They are biggest criminals in this whole drama. There is no justification for what happened last night in Dera Ghazi Khan. No lame military operation in Khyber agency can change that.

And how is that. They have failed in their basic duties. They failed to protect this country and you call them better than politicians. I am no fan of politicians but at least they are accountable to us. What about PA? To whom PA and ISI are answerable to for their failures.

And how is that. They have failed in their basic duties. They failed to protect this country and you call them better than politicians. I am no fan of politicians but at least they are accountable to us. What about PA? To whom PA and ISI are answerable to for their failures.

Have your confused politicians given them full authority to kill those ba$tard$ ... Forces have not failed but politicians have been failed to make right policies against terrorism ... And I know they will be surely failed in future too ... PA & ISI atleast work for country patriotically ... And fully capable ... If you have doubt upon them then eliminate this institution ... Why not .......

Which politician is accountable to us? how come they can secure pakistan when some our jihadist want to do war with US. be rational yara.

is hamam me sab nangay han. Sab america se le ker khatay han from generals to Politcians. sirf martay to han to behcharay awam yea becharay sepahi log.

Have your confused politicians given them full authority to kill those ba$tard$ ... Forces have not failed but politicians have been failed to make right policies against terrorism ... And I know they will be surely failed in future too ... PA & ISI atleast work for country patriotically ... And fully capable ... If you have doubt upon them then eliminate this institution ... Why not .......

well its not a solution to eliminate the institution as this moment fights between institution can leads us towards chaos. we need unity we need politicians and army on one page with solid two balls in between legs.

Which politician is accountable to us? how come they can secure pakistan when some our jihadist want to do war with US. be rational yara.

is hamam me sab nangay han. Sab america se le ker khatay han from generals to Politcians. sirf martay to han to behcharay awam yea becharay sepahi log.

They are elected every five years. They are trialed in courts. They are bashed on media and by public. What about he holy PA? When will they explain there failures and to whom?

Back
Top Bottom