What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

This is what happens when you fight the war of superpowers .

It may take a bit of critical thinking. Don't worry. You've got all day.

So , now these Taliban will just march on to any place in the country whenever they feel like it , plant explosives , kill people , injure some , mutilate a few , blow up buildings , free prisoners and then leave ! What do we pay the forces for then ?

i am still confuse every day we almost caught 100's of KG of explosive. how come they can at such a large level and how come they transfer it to pakistan even from afghanistan. why can't we ask chinese help to monitor our afghan border. and use sensors to detect large movements. i think it is more cheaper than than we are losing every day because of this TTP.

This is what happens when you fight the war of superpowers .

It may take a bit of critical thinking. Don't worry. You've got all day.

So , now these Taliban will just march on to any place in the country whenever they feel like it , plant explosives , kill people , injure some , mutilate a few , blow up buildings , free prisoners and then leave ! What do we pay the forces for then ?

You just agreed with what I said.

Don't think too hard. :laughcry:

i am still confuse every day we almost caught 100's of KG of explosive. how come they can at such a large level and how come they transfer it to pakistan even from afghanistan. why can't we ask chinese help to monitor our afghan border. and use sensors to detect large movements. i think it is more cheaper than than we are losing every day because of this TTP.

The Durand Line isn't a regular border , my friend , it is extremely porous . You cant restrict the movement of tribes on both sides and quite frankly , the law of Pakistan doesn't apply to tribal areas . This one country - two systems approach isn't working well now . Time to do something about the Pak-Afghan border . I still ask ' Where are the forces ? ' . How exactly are they attacking , where ever they feel like , in such large numbers ? Last time , they freed prisoners from another jail and now this . Honestly !

You need a Musharraf to deal with these scumbags , the impotent politicians aren't upto the job .

You just agreed with what I said.

Don't think too hard. :laughcry:

There's a ' s ' at the end , if you understand what I mean .

Apparently , you did think too hard there . :azn:

Been fed for free from the taxes we pay ?

Why aren't these SOB's hanged by the dozens so that it acts as a deterrent ?

Thank Baba "Chawlanwali" andhi sarkar:

33ndyzq.jpg

The Durand Line isn't a regular border , my friend , it is extremely porous . You cant restrict the movement of tribes on both sides and quite frankly , the law of Pakistan doesn't apply to tribal areas . This one country - two systems approach isn't working well now . Time to do something about the Pak-Afghan border . I still ask ' Where are the forces ? ' . How exactly are they attacking , where ever they feel like , in such large numbers ? Last time , they freed prisoners from another jail and now this . Honestly !

You need a Musharraf to deal with these scumbags , the impotent politicians aren't upto the job .

There's a ' s ' at the end , if you understand what I mean .

Apparently , you did think too hard there . :azn:

i know its porous but there are places where u can suspect trafficking by these people. obv they dont gonna transfer 1000's kg of explosive though border security check posts.

Please spare us the supreme is the root of all evil rants, It was zardari who stopped executions from last 3-4 years.

i know its porous but there are places where u can suspect trafficking by these people. obv they dont gonna transfer 1000's kg of explosive though border security check posts.

Are you not getting it ?

Our forces and the Intel agencies are failing to contain/control the situation , mate !

Duniya news is saying 200 prisoners escaped, 6 of them were recaptured. 7 people dead-- 5 Policemen and 2 Civilians.

Now they are saying 300+ escaped, many of them are terrorists. Not sure how reliable this though.

@Hyperion Apparently almost all of the terrorists got out of there alive minus 6 , just how reliable are your sources if the reports now are that 200 prisoners have escaped ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you not getting it ?

Our forces and the Intel agencies are failing to contain/control the situation , mate !

Yaara almost all security agencies in the world are geared towards conventional threats, asymmetrical warfare automatically takes away a majority of the initiative from the defenders hands. Uphill doesn't even begin to describe the difficulty of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom