What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Which politician is accountable to us? how come they can secure pakistan when some our jihadist want to do war with US. be rational yara.

is hamam me sab nangay han. Sab america se le ker khatay han from generals to Politcians. sirf martay to han to behcharay awam yea becharay sepahi log.

well its not a solution to eliminate the institution as this moment fights between institution can leads us towards chaos. we need unity we need politicians and army on one page with solid two balls in between legs.

What can you say while you people will say that our forces are incompetent ... Despite cursing politicians they say to forces ... This fights to terrorists ... This army works on flood. This works at time of earthquake. This army builds schools in Balochistan ... After many efforts of our Jawans we blame to them that they are incompetent ... Lanat hai iss quom par .......

well i am amazed still now statement from any party leader, from our beloved pm or Cms of provinces or from interior minister. Great going. every one gonna celebrate for President.

Geo Paksitan kese kese leader yaha per miltay han. :hitwall:

Have your confused politicians given them full authority to kill those ba$tard$ ... Forces have not failed but politicians have been failed to make right policies against terrorism ... And I know they will be surely failed in future too ... PA & ISI atleast work for country patriotically ... And fully capable ... If you have doubt upon them then eliminate this institution ... Why not .......

PA and ISI have authority. They had all the authority during Musharraf regime and failed to quell terrorism even then. So leave me this PA don't have authority argument.

well i am amazed still now statement from any party leader, from our beloved pm or Cms of provinces or from interior minister. Great going. every one gonna celebrate for President.

Geo Paksitan kese kese leader yaha per miltay han. :hitwall:

Saray ghaddar hain kameeney

They are elected every five years. They are trialed in courts. They are bashed on media and by public. What about he holy PA? When will they explain there failures and to whom?

Yea yea elected by rigged polls through stupid people who just vote on the name of caste, sect and blind followers. thats what democracy we have we have seen last 5 years of democracy and hopefully will see 5 more .

how u can make accountable on the name of power. it can only be accountable when we wills see them hanging because of mega scandals but nothing will happen they will shift to UK or Dubai and happy life after 5 years will come back and again in govt.

Lakh d lanat aisi democracy te aise leaders te

PA and ISI have authority. They had all the authority during Musharraf regime and failed to quell terrorism even then. So leave me this PA don't have authority argument.

Musharraf would have surely eliminated to those ba$tard$ if he would have stayed as president ... He was crushing them with full efforts ... Your politicians were unrest to looting this country ... Didn't let him do work ... If he would have been here he could have crushed them ..............

just compare 2006 to now a days.. tab terrorism tah bhi to log bhookay nhi martay the. 5 years passed for prev govt. you cant blame every thing on musharraf put out hate on side and think wise ALLAH gave wise to think. what imran khan done so far on the name of security

WTF they can do strike for electricity but why not they can call strike for security issues where then can force federal to be serios against security issues. but na ji na her aik bs apna ullu seedha kerna ha.

Hypocracy at the peak.

Musharraf would have surely eliminated to those ba$tard$ if he would have stayed as president ... He was crushing them with full efforts ... Your politicians were unrest to looting this country ... Didn't let him do work ... If he would have been here he could have crushed them ..............

Lol terrorism was its peak during mush regime. Blast were common even in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. This is silly that you guys have such weak memory.

just compare 2006 to now a days.. tab terrorism tah bhi to log bhookay nhi martay the. 5 years passed for prev govt. you cant blame every thing on musharraf put out hate on side and think wise ALLAH gave wise to think. what imran khan done so far on the name of security

WTF they can do strike for electricity but why not they can call strike for security issues where then can force federal to be serios against security issues. but na ji na her aik bs apna ullu seedha kerna ha.

Hypocracy at the peak.

Just answer me this.

How the hell those hundred plus terrorists managed to flee after attacking the jail while it was said on media that PA has surrounded the jail? Isn't it a failure of PA? Or corrupt politicians were responsible for this too.

It is Mush monster.. Mush only created these monsters...

Lol terrorism was its peak during mush regime. Blast were common even in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. This is silly that you guys have such weak memory.

Just answer me this.

How the hell those hundred plus terrorists managed to flee after attacking the jail while it was said on media that PA has surrounded the jail? Isn't it a failure of PA? Or corrupt politicians were responsible for this too.

is it the fault of PA? from when PA made check posts and start guarding jails?

as by report they already had intelligence for attack. so they should eb prepared for it. and well it is the fault of agencies and incompetency our LEA.

but my point is again same where are our politicians?

for me Kayani is Ball less general.

and in 2007-2008 it increased when lawyers started their moments and people start standing against musharraf before it was much better .

It is Mush monster.. Mush only created these monsters...

trollers are not allowed here. :devil:

Ummm, I think it's daylight and you need to wake up! He had 10 years to work and all this terrorism stuff started during his time. Blasts and Suicide bombings and FATA ops etc! He gave uncle sam drone space and bases and allowed CIA to run operations inside Pakistan. Extra judicial kidnapping shooted under him.

This is what you get as a result!

Zar(haram)dari merely continued with his corrupt policies (only difference, he took much higher cut than mushy).. situation got even worse!

And today was a failure for Army/ISI. How could 150 terrorists come from tribal areas (many many checkposts to cross including those of Army/FC), attack prison (took more than an hour), take away 250 prisoners back with them! Army didn't even get a heli airborne? They probably surrounded the prison after all TTP guys left! (just like during OBL raid) :sleep:

--

Meanwhile according to terrorist sources, they have taken some high profile prisoners with them (total 248 according to media, 300 according to TTP. 6 have been recaptured according to security forces). Names include: Ikram, Walid Akbar (Lashkar e Jhangi. Sentenced to life for Ashura bombings), Abdul Hakim Salafi (AlQaeda operative, has a $5 million reward on his head) and possibly the famed Sufi Mohammad (of TNSM, not confirmed).
While escaping, they also killed 6 shia prisoners!

Its really sad. I also feel pity for people in DI Khan who probably had a horrible night! No electricity, mobiles and blasts after every few seconds! Must have thought a war has broken out (which it was, in a way)

TTP terrorism had started in 2005 ... Try to get back your memory ... He was working for economy ... He was fighting against terrorism ... And was trying to prevent his country from looter politicians ... And have you forgot ... IK started movement against him to favoring CJP in 2007 ... An now he is blaming him hardly :cuckoo: If he would have stayed here surely he would have been eliminate these terrorists till 2008 to 09 but unfortunately he had to go and he said that Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz ................

Ummm, I think it's daylight and you need to wake up! He had 10 years to work and all this terrorism stuff started during his time. Blasts and Suicide bombings and FATA ops etc! He gave uncle sam drone space and bases and allowed CIA to run operations inside Pakistan. Extra judicial kidnapping shooted under him.

Zar(haram)dari merely continued with his corrupt policies (only difference, he took much higher cut than mushy).. situation got even worse!

--

Meanwhile according to terrorist sources, they have taken some high profile prisoners with them (total 248 according to media, 300 according to TTP). Names include: Ikram, Walid Akbar (Lashkar e Jhangi. Sentenced to life for Ashura bombings), Abdul Hakim Salafi (AlQaeda operative, has a $5 million reward on his head) and possibly the famed Sufi Mohammad (of TNSM, not confirmed).

Its really sad. I also feel pity for people in DI Khan who probably had a horrible night! No electricity, mobiles and blasts after every few seconds! Must have thought a war has broken out (which it was, in a way)

If you don't know what issue was being discussed then no need to idiotic jump ... Thank you ..........

Just answer me this.

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Data.jpg

its really confusing well how come these 100-150 terrorist arrive there
@Hyperion any update buddy?
@Last Hope
@DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited by a moderator:

And today was a failure for Army/ISI. How could 150 terrorists come from tribal areas (many many checkposts to cross including those of Army/FC), attack prison (took more than an hour), take away 250 prisoners back with them! Army didn't even get a heli airborne? They probably surrounded the prison after all TTP guys left! (just like during OBL raid) :sleep:

--

Meanwhile according to terrorist sources, they have taken some high profile prisoners with them (total 248 according to media, 300 according to TTP. 6 have been recaptured according to security forces). Names include: Ikram, Walid Akbar (Lashkar e Jhangi. Sentenced to life for Ashura bombings), Abdul Hakim Salafi (AlQaeda operative, has a $5 million reward on his head) and possibly the famed Sufi Mohammad (of TNSM, not confirmed).

Exactly the bold part. Will any fanboy of PA and ISI would explain the questions in the bold part. Will PA or ISI would ever answer these questions or we would be left waiting for another such attack.

Back
Top Bottom