Overall figures
Team Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR W/L Ave RPO HS LS
Pakistan 1983-2011 27 17 10 0 0 1.70 35.45 5.42 327 194

Neutral venue

Overall figures
Team Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR W/L Ave RPO HS LS
Pakistan 1984-2012 65 38 27 0 0 1.40 30.03 4.89 329 87

in 20/20's

Pakistan and india played 3 games india won all 3.

Thanks bro - appreciate the effort! Looks like we are storming back. :)

The margin is no longer as wide as what I was (secretly) imagining.

We are very tightly tied in Tests - the real cricket if you ask me.

Which is a revelation if you consider, Tests more than anything, you need a potent bowling attack.

Something you guys have always been blessed with.

In Matches involving other teams

Pakistan 28 vs India 12

21 were in UAE.

And THIS is where you built your "record" against us.

The darkest years of Indian cricket.

Completely scarred 40-year olds like me for life.

Which is a revelation if you consider, Tests more than anything, you need a potent bowling attack.

Sir ji, aapke zamanay main hoti hogi Test Cricket real, cricket... Yeh T20 ka zamana hai bhaiii...

And THIS is where you built your "record" against us.

The darkest years of Indian cricket.

Completely scarred 40-year olds like me for life.

Our bilateral record is quite good too.

Azharudding, Jadeja, Prabhakar... Hindus.

Only 3 matches were fixed, only one with Pakistan and it was between Indians and the bookies.

Tip of the iceberg Asim. Believe me the rot went WAY deeper.

Kirti Azad may be a sensationalist, but he is a patriot.

And no one denies Jadeja and Prabhakar's involvement.

Lekin captan captan hota hai.

The mind boggles at the dhoka.

Sir ji, aapke zamanay main hoti hogi Test Cricket real, cricket... Yeh T20 ka zamana hai bhaiii...

I think most modern cricketers also consider Test cricket real cricket.

Just as the T20 "World Cup" has not yet caught on as the "real" World Cup.

Our bilateral record is quite good too.

It is. But its very close now. Hardly a few matches.

And considering we have hardly been playing each other during OUR purple patch, the data is pretty skewed.

Dhoni is a really good player and a very good captain...but I think he needs to keep his personal grudges and favouritism aside and then select the team..honestly not playing sehwag against australia did make a difference..moreover this guys Rohit sharma (although i agree he is a nice player) really pissed me off in yesterday's match....looked as is he is playing for thwe first time and was not able to connect a ball properly..no will to hit a bal out of the boundary or score some fast runs...may be he forgot he was playing T20.
Good captain? Yea maybe
Good player? Big no! He scores once in a while and that too mostly goes in vain,besides his attitude and wicket keeping is the problem.
Dhoni se ache ballebaaz toh meri gully main hai!:cheesy:

Tip of the iceberg Asim. Believe me the rot went WAY deeper.

Kirti Azad may be a sensationalist, but he is a patriot.

And no one denies Jadeja and Prabhakar's involvement.

Lekin captan captan hota hai.

The mind boggles at the dhoka.

Then its got nothing to do with the religion... If anything a mix of the entire Indian nationality were involved.

Its all about the Individual. The 'rot' factor is there. We started winning after Butt was butted out, but it will take some time to bounce back.

Wait till a few oldies in this Indian team retire, you think they won't revert to their old ways?

I think till the Ganguly era you guys kept losing and we all know Ganguly was not clean either (not bribes but other politics were involved - who knows maybe bribes too?).

I think the reason why India is 'stuck' with Dhoni is because they know hes not corrupt like Tendulkar.

Anyone who gets too political - don't trust them.

If anything India is doing wrong, is that its not reigning in on the bookies. I think the general feeling is that they are fixing matches out of India only. Maybe its true, but eventually that will change.

OK

Dont get me wrong, we would still have liked to advance and win the cup. Every time.

But if you gave me a choice.

Of winning the cup but losing to Pakistan

versus

Losing the cup but winning against Pakistan

as the ONLY choices (the third of beating Pakistan and winning the cup being off the table)

Then frankly its a no contest.

P.S. Personally, I think we have been playing like retards since winning the World Cup.

But here I am talking India Pakistan.

Just want to say :victory:'Angoor khatey hen'

Yeah ...but our record was not only bad against Pakistan but against every other test playing nation in those times. Cricket was mere played as formality or official duty

But than Came Sachin from Mumbai & Dada from Bengal. Saurav Ganguly's era brought the revolution in Indian cricket. Indians started playing & striving for winning against any team - be it strong & weak.

It was we who brought AUSTRALIANS who were then Demigods of Cricket to their knees after their 12 years of golden cricket run.

If we see stats for last two decades, these stats are totally opposite to stats posted here by our Pakistani friend.

We are changed the cricket world from top to bottom. Now without Indian & our players like Sachin & Dravid, no cricketing history or cricketing can be complete.

khali aashirwaad se kya hota hai uske saath chai-pani bhi hona chahiye.:)

Chaai Paani hi nahi marathi dishes our marathi tadke se bharpur mehemaan-nawazi aur iss season mein Nagpuri Oranges ki bahaar sab wait kar rahi hai ...

but aane jaane ki journey ka kharcha karna padta hai.

Bina kharche ke sirf Ashirwad hi milte hai

my God .... this one is priceless... :-):chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

pakistan winning a match against India where Pakistan was not actually playing... no comparison at all..

kohli.jpg

Indian media slams Dhoni after fruitless T20 campaign | The News Tribe

I actually like Dhoni. He was the only one not crying from the Indian side which showed some professionalism.

Ignoring media clamour is Dhoni's best decision | Cover Point | NDTVSports.com

Dhoni won them the World Cup for gods sakes.
On topic....

He did play well.... you can't always win... Indian media dont have the cricket spirit.

Off topic

Sayeen tu Sayeen....Sayeen ki DP bhi Sayeen. :D

Then its got nothing to do with the religion... If anything a mix of the entire Indian nationality were involved.

Agreed. But Azhar had a cross (or crescent) to bear. One as an Indian Muslim doing something to support Pakistan of everyone. And two as the captain. In cricket, fixing the captain counts for a whole lot more than fixing an individual player. Unless the player is a major "impact" player. Which Prabhakar would not be in his own wildest dreams. And Jadeja was to an extent, but not more than other stalwarts in the team, Azhar included.

Its all about the Individual. The 'rot' factor is there. We started winning after Butt was butted out, but it will take some time to bounce back.

Wait till a few oldies in this Indian team retire, you think they won't revert to their old ways?

I think till the Ganguly era you guys kept losing and we all know Ganguly was not clean either (not bribes but other politics were involved - who knows maybe bribes too?).

I think the reason why India is 'stuck' with Dhoni is because they know hes not corrupt like Tendulkar.

Anyone who gets too political - don't trust them.

If anything India is doing wrong, is that its not reigning in on the bookies. I think the general feeling is that they are fixing matches out of India only. Maybe its true, but eventually that will change.

I agree with most of the above.

Never liked Tendulkar or bought into his God-like status. He never delivers when I need him to. Never once.

Always been a Dravid man myself.

I cant stand Dhoni either off late. He is almost finished as a batsman. And way too in his shell and at loggerheads with everone as a captain.

Uska time aa gaya hai.

Yes you are 100% right. Here is what most Pakistani's do not understand or they are in denial. No matter what we do, when we play against India, we can never perform well. Let me explain why. Indian players are not only talented but they know how to play under pressure. This is something Pakistani team lacks. They become very insecure and they are not confident at all whenever playing against India.

I am not saying that Indian team is more talented than Pakistani, what i am saying is that when the Pakistan team gets over it's insecurity, then they will start performing well against india or possibly defeat them. Pakistan performs really well when playing one of the hardest cricket playing nation such as Australia? Why, cuz there is not alot of presure when playing against Australia and when not under pressure, Pakistan is the best team in the whole world.

Furthermore, whenever there is a clash between India and Pakistan, and if India gets in to semi or final then the chances are that Pakistan will loose that cup or tournament. You take India out of the equation, Pakistan will win every time.

Pakistan cricket team is somehow scared of losing against India. Thats why they are not performing well. After all, how could they win against South africa in match they almost lost?

I think Indian media is very stupid and acts very immaturely be it win or loss.

India did well except for one match where they lost badly and their net run rate suffered. India does not have a capable bowling line up. I dont mean to compare with Pakistan at all.

India needs to complement their batting capability in bowling too. their fans must appreciate their team not tear them down. After all its the same team and captain that got them two world cups!

my God .... this one is priceless... :-):chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

pakistan winning a match against India where Pakistan was not actually playing... no comparison at all..

Its not winning a match ...its getting benefited by other's win or defeats !

Thats best Pakistan can do against India. Forget REAL WINING at least in today's conditions.

Real Win requires Die hards & Potent warriors/sportsmen.

Congratulations you got benefited by Our poor performance yesterday, but dont be a low life to think its a win of Pakistan.

Its not winning a match ...its getting benefited by other's win or defeats !

Thats best Pakistan can do against India. Forget REAL WINING at least in today's conditions.

Real Win requires Die hards & Potent warriors/sportsmen.

Congratulations you got benefited by Our poor performance yesterday, but dont be a low life to think its a win of Pakistan.

dude.. Pakistan's NRR was higher than that of India... it speaks volumes about winning in today's conditions.. It was India who had to defeat pakistan's NRR... which the couldn't... i saw your die hards and potent warriors crying in the field.. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom