What's new

DHKP-C Suicide Bomb Attack in Istanbul

Suicide bomber identified in Istanbul attack - Daily Sabah

uthorities identified the suicide bomber who blew herself up in the heart of Istanbul's historic Sultanahmet district, killing one police officer injuring another on Tuesday.

A statement from the governor's office stated, Elif Sultan Kalsen, was a member of far-leftist Revolutionary People's Liberation Party-Front, or DHKP-C and had participated another bomb attack on a police station in Istanbul s Sultangazi district, in which another police officer died.

Police officer Kenan Kumaş has died at an Istanbul hospital, after suffering critical wounds in the suicide attack. Another policeman was also injured, but is not in a critical condition, according to Istanbul governor, Vasip Şahin.

The woman went into the police station in the Sultanahmet district and told the police in English she had lost her wallet before setting off her charge, and blew herself up shortly after 5 p.m. (1500 GMT), Şahin said.

Sultanahmet is a tourist hotspot in the historical peninsula where the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia Museum are located.

Last week a 36-year-old man was arrested after throwing a grenade and firing at a police booth in front of Dolmabahçe Palace, near the prime minister's office in Besiktaş.

The man was also a member of DHKP-C.

fgf
Yeah Hüseyin Aygün is such a dhkpc terrorist.

I really started to think gurbetçis drink something special at there.

Do not think about the affairs of country you don't live in or you don't know enough, you obviously don't know the political situation here.
not only huseyin aygun.. so many chp member is supporting dkpc.i mean it is not secret. espcially after BAykal. i respect baykal all the time even i dont support chp.but now this chp is terorist organistion ..

Last edited:
You forgot Mason and Illuminati.

Whenever something these people don't like happens, its zionist, usa, mason, illuminati, armenian, alevi. Because there is absolutely no f.cking way a normal Turkish person would be a fanatical leftist.

Anyway, there is no f.cking way mit and police could not destroy dhkpc until now, dhkpc is not a very professional organization, Most of their grunts are ordinary people that cannot avoid intelligence services, they are getting arms too which can be also traced. I think dhkpc become a tool, they are being used to divert attention by government. This time probably because of diverting attention from the four thief ministers.

dhkpc3_785.jpg

If you had a small brain, you would understand that why zionists media defends these apes.

This is just one of many attack attempts. Security forces prevent many of them. New year will be more intensive, Zionists will try their best to destroy Erdogan government.

Yes they are trying to destroy Erdoğan government with attacking tourist bureous and using malfunctioning hand grenades. Israel has such a big gain from that.

Nah, I'm pretty ok at recognizing people. I can understand subtle differences in facial characteristics and accents as well.

A little algorithmic update for you. Did you know that most Kurdish women have wrong body ratios? Their upper bodies are a tad longer than their lower bodies. I bet you didn't know that! :D

Next time you're looking at a shemale Kurd, look for this........ :cheesy:

That is no excuse. ;(
This just shows that your algorithm for people is wrong and you don't have enough data to make such data in the first place.

The Israel part was a bit overblown, I think! :D

@Taragon

Tam bir gerizekalı olduğunun farkındasın değil mi .

GUYS ITS THE ZIONISTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THEY WANT TO DEFEAT OUR GLORIUS PRESIDENT (SULTAN) ERDOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets be real if the "Zionists" would support them they would have killed much more then one policemen

Sebep ? Osursak suçu dış güçlere atıyoruz. Bir de kabul etmessek gerizekalı vatan haini oluyoruz, süper, bizim neyimize üstün zekalı insanlara karşı çıkmak.

Sen o kadar alışmışsın alıştırılmışsın ki kendi vatanını vatandaşını aşağılamaya, senin gibilerin bizim gözümüzde zerre kadar değeri yok, burdaki birçok Pakistan'lı senden 10 kat daha fazla Türk. Aynı şeyleri CNN'den BBC'den duysanız 10 saniye sürmez inanmanız, kansız köpekler.

Sen o kadar alışmışsın alıştırılmışsın ki kendi vatanını vatandaşını aşağılamaya, senin gibilerin bizim gözümüzde zerre kadar değeri yok, burdaki birçok Pakistan'lı senden 10 kat daha fazla Türk. Aynı şeyleri CNN'den BBC'den duysanız 10 saniye sürmez inanmanız, kansız köpekler.

@Hakan

This guy here continuously writes in Turkish and keeps insulting other members despite of warnings.....

Sizi ve sizin saçma sapan teorilerinizi, ithamlarınızı eleştirince, dalga geçince vatanımızı ve vatandaşımızı aşağılamış olmuyoruz.

Dediğim gibi aynen devam, sizin gibi düşünmeyeni hainden saymaya devam, çok güzel şeyler olacak bu memlekette.

-Memleketin temel taşlarına söver, orta çağ uygulamalarını geri getirecez diye hönkürür.
-Demokrasiyi mabadından anlar, asarız keseriz diye tehdit eder.
-Toplumu bölücü laflar eder, hakaret eder.

Ama hain olan biziz evet.

Pakistan Afganistan falan tam size göre evet, hayalinizdeki ülke olsa gerek, Paskitanda yakılan kilise sayısı 100 ü falan buldu herhalde, pörfekt.

Last edited:
You need some time to cool off.

Back
Top Bottom