What's new

DHKP-C Suicide Bomb Attack in Istanbul

There is a high change like you said that this person cannot be affiliated with a communist terrorist party, but I would like to see the police doing their job and fully investigate it. There is no code that prevents terrorist organizations with parallel goals from working together for a mutual objective.

And since DHKP/C claimed it, they should be included in the entire investigation to get the entire image.

Terrorist Organization are just grinders on which their real leaders just profits from. They can hold whatever ideology it wants in the end they are grinders which consumes humans and produces money.
Well i agree with this one, that terrorist groups with completely different idoelogy worked together happened already in Turkey, pkk and Kurdish hezbollah if im not wrong.

But dude be more clear with you comments, yout talking in mystery, i was assuming something different because of this.

we had enough terrorist in our land..now we import terorist from other countries..what is going on guys?
olem polisimize allahtan rahmet diliyorum..mekani cennet olsun allah ailesine sabir versin..

Its a bit suspicious that all these events happen in such a short TimeFrame

İstanbul'da bombalı saldırı son anda önlendi - yenisafak.com.tr

and now we the statement from DHKP/C.... Can only happen In turkey :confused:

DHKP-C'den Sultanahmet saldırısına ilişkin tuhaf açıklama - Güncel
I told you that it isnt new that terror organisations take responsibility for attacks they have nothing to do with.

Now we have three kinds of terrorist organisations threatening with attacks, isis/al-qaeda, pkk youth movement and communists...

Russian Consulate Unable to Verify Citizenship of Istanbul Suicide Bomber / Sputnik International

Russia’s Consulate in Istanbul representative declined to confirm media reports that the female suicide bomber who blew herself up in an Istanbul was a Russian citizen.

ANKARA, January 9 (Sputnik) — Russia’s Consulate General in Istanbul on Friday declined to confirm media reports that the female suicide bomber who blew herself up in an Istanbul police station on Tuesday was a Russian citizen.
“Currently we have no information regarding the issue,” a consulate representative told RIA Novosti.

On Thursday, several Turkish media outlets reported that the female suicide bomber who targeted a police station in the Sultanahmet district of Istanbul on Tuesday was a Russian citizen. The suicide bomber has been identified as Diana Ramazova, an alleged member of a Chechen terrorist group, according to local media.

The Turkish Revolutionary People's Liberation Party (DHKP-C) has claimed responsibility for the attack, which killed one police officer and injured another.

The Marxist-Leninist DHKP-C, operating since 1978, is considered a terrorist organization in Turkey, the United States and the European Union. Last week the party carried out a similar terror attack near Dolmabahce Palace in Istanbul.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

this kind has to face the full force of our goverment.. I would recomment to shoot first and than ask some questions

this kind has to face the full force of our goverment.. I would recomment to shoot first and than ask some questions

These things are like low intensity proxy war. Cant leftists attack by being jihadists ? Full force cant be used because innocent civilians will be suffering in all this.

I told you that it isnt new that terror organisations take responsibility for attacks they have nothing to do with.

Now we have three kinds of terrorist organisations threatening with attacks, isis/al-qaeda, pkk youth movement and communists...

I didn't dismiss that possibility, but that statement of theirs. We were planning a similar attack and thought it was ours but we were wrong.

Thank Allah no one died. My prayers of protection for our Turkish kin. Stay tough brothers and sisters, you guys have wills of iron.

I didn't dismiss that possibility, but that statement of theirs. We were planning a similar attack and thought it was ours but we were wrong.
Yeah thats fish indeed, probably an excuse to take back their claim to not to look stupid among their supporters because of female bomber with burqa.

twitter.com/joaska_/status/553842858260586496

Last edited:
Two bombs deactivated in Istanbul shopping centers: media| Reuters
Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:45pm EST

(Reuters) - Homemade explosive devices were found in two shopping malls in Istanbul on Saturday, Hurriyet Daily News reported, citing police, days after a suicide bombing in the historical district of Sultanahmet.

A bomb disposal team defused a bomb in a shopping mall in Basaksehir, a western suburb of Istanbul. Police detonated another explosive in nearby Sefakoy neighborhood, Hurriyet said. No one had so far claimed responsibility, it added.

Police were not immediately available to confirm the report.

On Friday, a far-left Turkish group retracted its claim of responsibility for Tuesday's suicide bombing of a police station, in which one policeman was killed.

(Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Clelia Oziel)

I hope Turkey doesn't go through what Pakistan has endured but unlike Pakistan Turkish security forces probably got a firm grip on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom