What's new

DHKP-C Suicide Bomb Attack in Istanbul

It is very doubtful that a member of the DHKP-C would blow himself up,dont you think?

their strategy is blowing things up since 2009. i remember dhkp-c suicide bomber attacking sultangazi police station in 2011. in 2009 they also attacked ex-minister sami türk with the same MO. and there's US embassy attack in 2013.

dolmabahcede_silahtan_cikan_kaza_1_yarali_h4649.jpg

The attack targeted the tourism unit of the Istanbul Police Department, which is located near several touristic landmarks, including the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Basilica Cistern.

A policeman has been killed in a suicide attack by an English-speaking woman in central Istanbul, a week after another attack on Istanbul police by a far-left group.

A niqab-clad female suicide bomber targeted the building of the tourism police nearSultanahmet Square, one of the most popular touristic places in Istanbul, just before 6 p.m. on Jan. 6, NTV television reported. The assailant "exploded herself prematurely before going into the police building, as she was prevented by the guards at the entrance," Cihan news agency reported.

Istanbul Gov. Vasıf Şahin said the suicide bomber presented herself as a tourist, telling the police in English that she had forgotten her wallet inside while attempting to enter the building moments before the attack. "One policeman is seriously wounded. The other policeman is better," he added, while answering journalists' questions at the scene.

Kenan Kumaş, one of the injured policemen, died in hospital.

The bomber has been identified as Elif Sultan Kalsen, a reported member of the outlawed Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C). Social media sites close to the group hailed her operation, noting that had previously been subjected to torture after being detained for engaging in political activity.

While the body of the unidentified attacker was recovered and injured people were hospitalized, police stopped the tram service as the area was cordoned off as a security measure.

Doğan News Agency footage shows the moments after the attack near the square:

Three suspicious packages were also detonated by a bomb squad.

A far-left militant who served jail term for being a member of the DHKP/C was detained in front of Dolmabahçe Palace in Istanbul, which also houses a prime ministerial office, after throwing a bomb that failed to explode at police officers on Jan. 1.
January/06/2015

Armed assailant detained near Turkish PM’s office in Istanbul

It is very doubtful that a member of the DHKP-C would blow himself up,dont you think?

With enough stimulants everyone can sacrifice everything for their great cause.

DHKP-C is zionists backed (London-Tel Aviv-Washington triangle) leftist (militants think so) organization. Militants are mostly Crypto Armenians, Alawis, Kurds or mixture of them.
Of course Turks would never do something like that..............
Sarcasm off

DHKP-C is zionists backed (London-Tel Aviv-Washington triangle) leftist (militants think so) organization. Militants are mostly Crypto Armenians, Alawis, Kurds or mixture of them.

You forgot Mason and Illuminati.

Whenever something these people don't like happens, its zionist, usa, mason, illuminati, armenian, alevi. Because there is absolutely no f.cking way a normal Turkish person would be a fanatical leftist.

Anyway, there is no f.cking way mit and police could not destroy dhkpc until now, dhkpc is not a very professional organization, Most of their grunts are ordinary people that cannot avoid intelligence services, they are getting arms too which can be also traced. I think dhkpc become a tool, they are being used to divert attention by government. This time probably because of diverting attention from the four thief ministers.

Whenever something these people don't like happens, its zionist, usa, mason, illuminati, armenian, alevi. Because there is absolutely no f.cking way a normal Turkish person would be a fanatical leftist.

Anyway, there is no f.cking way mit and police could not destroy dhkpc until now, dhkpc is not a very professional organization, Most of their grunts are ordinary people that cannot avoid intelligence services, they are getting arms too which can be also traced. I think dhkpc become a tool, they are being used to divert attention by government. This time probably because of diverting attention from the four thief ministers.

Dhkpc is the backyard of chp, whats the problem:-)?

my prayers for the wounded Turkish Police personnel full recovery and return to duty and safety in future,

and my prayers for the female suicide bomber as well that she be judged along with the people termed as Dogs of hell by the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

May God bless the martial police officer, the one who had gotten wounded badly..

We lost him today. May God bless his soul for his heroic sacrifice.

I also dont believe what you consider
There is no black and white in politics AND the real world.
In Turkey its really easy to get dangerous substances and weapons so of course some drugged leftist could find some of it without being send by the government or the "zionists".

Dhkpc is the backyard of chp, whats the problem:-)?

They don't even share same ideology let alone support, nobody likes dhkpc, stop playing Tayyip here, I had enough of this bullsh.t play.

@Ahiska

I'm still behind it, a half amateur terrorist organization without any serious support from people cannot avoid intelligence and police for 20 years, PKK has survived because command is at Iraq and they have serious support. Their meaningless actions and timing supports this in my opinion, they are the tool of government, this might even started before akp.

I'm not the first person to tell this anyway, there was already many claims.

That's the dumbass blowing up herself in the security checkpoint at Sultanahmet.

polise-saldiriyi-elif-sultan-kalsen-in-6842610_7851_m.jpg

Sad and Shocking! I wish and pray for speedy recovery of Turkish Police officers. I hope Turks will bring situation under control very quickly.

So a strong Turkey has started to hurt some.....!

That's the dumbass blowing up herself in the security checkpoint at Sultanahmet.

What are their goals? That doesn't make any sense.. Isn't PKK dissolving? Are they now blowing themselves up because they are still young, uneducated, with no serious goal so that they have nothing other than causing more trouble while ending their lives?

They don't even share same ideology let alone support, nobody likes dhkpc, stop playing Tayyip here, I had enough of this bullsh.t play.

@Ahiska

I'm still behind it, a half amateur terrorist organization without any serious support from people cannot avoid intelligence and police for 20 years, PKK has survived because command is at Iraq and they have serious support. Their meaningless actions and timing supports this in my opinion, they are the tool of government, this might even started before akp.
bro, what would the govt gain from this? Fallen policemen/soldiers have been weekly news, people got immune against it. Tomorrow this topic is already forgotten for many people, let alone using it as a smokescreen to hide other long-term issues. Also, don't underestimate dhkp-c. Like the vietnam war or the pkk conflict, urban/village members of pkk and vietcong were/are normal people like you living their daily life while at night or whenever they change their role and the next day innocently sit in a classroom/office etc. again. It's actually much harder to figure out such people. I agree with you on the question why dhkp-c leaders have not been found and arrested yet. Then again, Turkiye's situation has been mysterious since decades, so you might be right or wrong, everyone's speculating.

stupid b*tch. Blowing herself up for half assed ideologies. looking at 'her' face, it seems even god didn't like her.

Back
Top Bottom