What's new

DHKP-C Suicide Bomb Attack in Istanbul

bro, what would the govt gain from this? Fallen policemen/soldiers have been weekly news, people got immune against it. Tomorrow this topic is already forgotten for many people, let alone using it as a smokescreen to hide other long-term issues. Also, don't underestimate dhkp-c. Like the vietnam war or the pkk conflict, urban/village members of pkk and vietcong were/are normal people like you living their daily life while at night or whenever they change their role and the next day innocently sit in a classroom/office etc. again. It's actually much harder to figure out such people. I agree with you on the question why dhkp-c leaders have not been found and arrested yet. Then again, Turkiye's situation has been mysterious since decades, so you might be right or wrong, everyone's speculating.

Nobody has any gain from that, not even the dhkpc itself, its only positively effects government because its diverts a negative event about them, gives them right to talk thrash about left.

But this is just an opinion, what is certain is their survival is indeed mysterious.

They don't even share same ideology let alone support, nobody likes dhkpc, stop playing Tayyip here, I had enough of this bullsh.t play.

Yezzz of course thats why they have huseyin aygun:-). Let it go, its not important. Don't play the smart guy.

Yezzz of course thats why they have huseyin aygun:-). Let it go, its not important. Don't play the smart guy.

Yeah Hüseyin Aygün is such a dhkpc terrorist.

I really started to think gurbetçis drink something special at there.

Do not think about the affairs of country you don't live in or you don't know enough, you obviously don't know the political situation here.

She has facial characteristics of someone from Karadeniz.........

That's the dumbass blowing up herself in the security checkpoint at Sultanahmet.

polise-saldiriyi-elif-sultan-kalsen-in-6842610_7851_m.jpg

Yeah Hüseyin Aygün is such a dhkpc terrorist.

I really started to think gurbetçis drink something special at there.

Do not think about the affairs of country you don't live in or you don't know enough, you obviously don't know the political situation here.

Offf offff

You talk like sakirts, they are in every strategic point and only what they are is deny.

Aygun helping dhkpc.

DHKP-C operasyonunda son durum - Sözcü Gazetesi

huseyin-aygun-nurtepe-olaylari.jpg

A picture for the dhkpic members! Huseyin aygun...

rsmg5.jpg

Halklarin kardesligi agaa...

Offf offff

You talk like sakirts, they are in every strategic point and only what they are is deny.

Aygun helping dhkpc.

DHKP-C operasyonunda son durum - Sözcü Gazetesi

huseyin-aygun-nurtepe-olaylari.jpg

A picture for the dhkpic members! Huseyin aygun...

rsmg5.jpg

Halklarin kardesligi agaa...

What do you mean şakirt ? I thought you were şakirt.

This tweet supports none of what you say, if Aygün was a solid pkk or dhkpc supporter, he would join one of the corresponding parties, He's from the relatively neutral Tunceli Zazas, some of these Zazas are hardcore communists or kurdish nationalists, while some of them decides to remain neutral and moderate. As a moderate left he tolds both parties to stop fighting, how did you get the idea that he's one of them ? he says pkk and dhkpc is clashing, which one he supports in your opinion ?

And an anonymous pic which proves also nothing, this guy could be the grocer at corner.

What do you mean şakirt ? I thought you were şakirt.

This tweet supports none of what you say, if Aygün was a solid pkk or dhkpc supporter, he would join one of the corresponding parties, He's from the relatively neutral Tunceli Zazas, some of these Zazas are hardcore communists or kurdish nationalists, while some of them decides to remain neutral and moderate. As a moderate left he tolds both parties to stop fighting, how did you get the idea that he's one of them ? he says pkk and dhkpc is clashing, which one he supports in your opinion ?

And an anonymous pic which proves also nothing, this guy could be the grocer at corner.

They can shoot each other to dead, and he can watch it. Thats my opinion. But its his blood so he can not sit and watch. Moderate is not helping dhkpc member who are guilty for terrorist crimes. He is helping go read link of sozcu.

They can shoot each other to dead, and he can watch it. Thats my opinion. But its his blood so he can not sit and watch. Moderate is not helping dhkpc member who are guilty for terrorist crimes. He is helping go read link of sozcu.

Moderate Tunceli Zaza means: does who do not partipicate in any extremist kurdish nationalist or communist organization, nor supports all of their actions, but many of them are not hostile to those in same time, at least to communists.

Sharing a photo is not "helping".

Aygün's views does not corresponds chp's overall stance anyway, as he even asked to be expelled by chp members.

But you people are just too eager to put something on "cehape zihniyeti." , I wish Tayyip's supporters could become more then just parrots.

2007........ why?

LOL. True that, however, the nose dude. THE NOSE! :D

That is no excuse. ;(
This just shows that your algorithm for people is wrong and you don't have enough data to make such data in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom