What's new

Dhaka-Beijing defence ties to strengthen

Jeez this will surly anger New Delhi.
I think they are pretty used to it by now. Bangladesh is cooperating with China in everything these days. From military purchase to infrastructures.

I have said this before. BD's GDP to debt ratio isn't that high. We can afford to borrow now. Especially for the things which would give immediate return like important infrastructures and military equipments which would help us to protect our interests and give us some much needle muscle.

However Bangladesh should be careful not to borrow too much from China or anyone. I think there are some countries now suffering because they took too much loans from China and unable to pay it back. China as we know aren't very lenient in these issues. So we need to keep that in mind.

I think they are pretty used to it by now. Bangladesh is cooperating with China in everything these days. From military purchase to infrastructures.

I have said this before. BD's GDP to debt ratio isn't that high. We can afford to borrow now. Especially for the things which would give immediate return like important infrastructures and military equipments which would help us to protect our interests and give us some much needle muscle.

However Bangladesh should be careful not to borrow too much from China or anyone. I think there are some countries now suffering because they took too much loans from China and unable to pay it back. China as we know aren't very lenient in these issues. So we need to keep that in mind.

what is credit rating for Bangladesh issued bonds and obligation?

No big deal as BD will get over 20 billion dollars from China.

Many tens of billions are/will come from Russia, Japan, ADB and World Bank.

BD itself is spending many billions every year out of it's own funds.

Did you actually have a point here?

none of them have any practical point, they just keep blabbering because they are butt hurt at how close Bangladesh and China are getting.

I'm also wondering how credit rating on bonds is even relevant here. Bangladesh doesn't have any significant sovereign bonds issued in the market.

none of them have any practical point, they just keep blabbering because they are butt hurt at how close Bangladesh and China are getting.

Indians for obvious reasons are scared of a rising BD, but no idea why that Indonesian women, @madokafc, even cares!:crazy:

I think we need not worry about BD borrowing too much. It actually does not borrow enough!

In 2016, BD external debt repayment was 1.045 US billioon dollars. This came down from 1.208 US billion dollars in 2014. The debt burden in a growing BD economy is drastically falling.

Despite what that retarded Indian(@Nilgiri ) says, BD is in a position where it can take a lot more debt but the very conservative BD government does not want to burden BD taxpayers with high debt repayments. If BD wanted it could easily get a few tens of billions of high interest debt(say 5% with no grace period) within the next five years.

Jeez this will surly anger New Delhi.

Good. We want to show them the the middle finger, all the time.

Long may China-Bangladesh friendship, working together, mutual benefits continue.
We need Chinese fast rate expertise to develop infrastructures. China has the money India is just envious of China. India can't do or give what China can do and give other developing nations or any nations. Chinese investments in london ranks one of the highest in London, they are everywhere around the world investing and developing infrastructures. India cannot build its own roads, buildings, infrastructures well let alone help others in development, LOL.

How will you justify to Allah about Chinese kuffar are bhai and while you hate Indians (includes Muslims)?

Fool. :lol:

We are equal partners unlike your relationships which are generally loop sided.

Why do you always say stuff about Islam, like I seen you try to mock Islam and try to be cunning by bringing what Allah will say if you sided the kuffar as bhai here you mentioned here about china (well just know it's fine in islam, some Kuffar are good unlike the extremes which are the Hindutvas). Time of the Prophet pbuh, He instructed Hazrath Uthman (ra) the 3rd Caliph of Islam, to take refuge in Abyssinia (Euthopia) with a big group of Muslims and for that will be save place, as the king was a good wise man, even which was kuffar land. A kuffar can also be a good soul/human maybe not Hindutvas. They can be brothers in humanity. I didn't mention bhai bhai in the deen m, did I?

I've seen other places you always try to bring Islam to not make a point but to mock Islam. Don't you have any respect? You have real issues. India also a Kuffar majority, whats your point? Chinese Kuffars(aka non muslims) are least better than the Majority non-Muslim led Hindutva nation of India. At least they don't shoot innocent people on BD border, like you haramis. Go try to kill a Chinese or Pakistani civilian on the border then see how they stick your own bamboo up your hindutva Barat army! You can only pick on defenceless Bangladeshi poor villagers on the border sides, civilians who unknowingly crossed over such messy border lines certain areas, many have houses one side of their house in BD one side in Ind (Radcliff I hope you rot in Jahanam harami, whatever you drunk when making the lines!). It ain't there fault for crossing but your coward hindu bsf can only attack unarmed village civilians on BD border.

I think, gathering from your posts and obsession with Bangladesh, your spending too much hours day and night online training to be nationalistic which hence has corrupted your brain normal functions/thoughts. Get out more, go change your pathetic life.

We gave you freedom u Muslim bigots

Blah blah. You village minded moron.

Sick and fed up of hearing uneducated (of the history of Pre 71 war), Indian-Hindutvas telling Bdeshis and the world that they gave BD freedom. Blah, blah..BLAAH!

Let me tell you this in the nicest ways.

You gave us nothing but saved yourself from United-Pakistan. Both wings of Pakistan being together could've ripped you apart later hence it was your big interest to help break it out and unfortunately the Blind Punjabi rulers of West Pakistan that time, played bad part and were not wise enough to see Bengalis love their language; let them speak. If they only let Bengalis speak it's lang, maybe it would'nt have separated, Bengali muslims were doing it for Ummah unity being united pak, but sadly the Drunkard Yaya and Tikka with the bigot Bhutto as leader ruined the biggest Muslim country in the world, by population - today what could've happened for the Ummah, who knows could've freed Palestine, Rohingya and certainly annexed North East India (which will happen by Bangladesh alone anyway :) Mujahideens on ground working, with Chinas help InshAllah the day isn't long Greater/United-Bangladesh) :D

Despite the all mistreatment WestPak did and deprivation bengalis only protested and disliked big time due to Being forced to speak another language as officially and theirlanguage which irked the mass.

India knew it had to separate it as both wings will he bad for Indian army to control from two sides, and Pakistan be big threat. They ceased the opportunity and sided with EastPak Bengali freedom. But don't try to make it sound you fought whole of the war alone buddy. India only came in the last month, by then WestPak army had almost up Mukti Bahini fought hard almost nine month! India joined last stage and tries to claims the trophy.

Last edited:

Sick and fed up of hearing uneducated (of the history of Pre 71 war), Indian-Hindutvas telling Bdeshis and the world that they gave BD freedom. Blah, blah..BLAAH!

You gave us nothing but saved yourself from United-Pakistan. Both wings of Pakistan being together could've ripped you apart later hence it was your big interest to help break it out and unfortunately the Blind Punjabi rulers of West Pakistan that time, played bad part and were not wise enough to see Bengalis love their language; let them speak. If they only let Bengalis speak it's lang, maybe it would'nt have separated, Bengali muslims were doing it for Ummah unity being united pak, but sadly the Drunkard Yaya and Tikka with the bigot Bhutto as leader ruined the biggest Muslim country in the world, by population - today what could've happened for the Ummah, who knows could've freed Palestine, Rohingya and certainly annexed North East India (which will happen by Bangladesh alone anyway :) Mujahideens on ground working, with Chinas help InshAllah the day isn't long Greater/United-Bangladesh) :D

Despite the all mistreatment WestPak did and deprivation bengalis only protested and disliked big time due to Being forced to speak another language as officially and theirlanguage which irked the mass.

India knew it had to separate it as both wings will he bad for Indian army to control from two sides, and Pakistan be big threat. They ceased the opportunity and sided with EastPak Bengali freedom. But don't try to make it sound you fought whole of the war alone buddy. India only came in the last month, by then WestPak army had almost up Mukti Bahini fought hard almost nine month! India joined last stage and tries to claims the trophy.
Problem with you Islamist is that madrasa education gets better of you all the time. Go read correct history to find out how mukti bahini came into existence. And for your rants on north east India , we will own you lungis without sweating and your situation will be of roghiniyas of today running around in boats to find asylum.

Good. We want to show them the the middle finger, all the time.

Long may China-Bangladesh friendship, working together, mutual benefits continue.
We need Chinese fast rate expertise to develop infrastructures. China has the money India is just envious of China. India can't do or give what China can do and give other developing nations or any nations. Chinese investments in london ranks one of the highest in London, they are everywhere around the world investing and developing infrastructures. India cannot build its own roads, buildings, infrastructures well let alone help others in development, LOL.

Why do you always say stuff about Islam, like I seen you try to mock Islam and try to be cunning by bringing what Allah will say if you sided the kuffar as bhai here you mentioned here about china (well just know it's fine in islam, some Kuffar are good unlike the extremes which are the Hindutvas). Time of the Prophet pbuh, He instructed Hazrath Uthman (ra) the 3rd Caliph of Islam, to take refuge in Abyssinia (Euthopia) with a big group of Muslims and for that will be save place, as the king was a good wise man, even which was kuffar land. A kuffar can also be a good soul/human maybe not Hindutvas. They can be brothers in humanity. I didn't mention bhai bhai in the deen m, did I?

I've seen other places you always try to bring Islam to not make a point but to mock Islam. Don't you have any respect? You have real issues. India also a Kuffar majority, whats your point? Chinese Kuffars(aka non muslims) are least better than the Majority non-Muslim led Hindutva nation of India. At least they don't shoot innocent people on BD border, like you haramis. Go try to kill a Chinese or Pakistani civilian on the border then see how they stick your own bamboo up your hindutva Barat army! You can only pick on defenceless Bangladeshi poor villagers on the border sides, civilians who unknowingly crossed over such messy border lines certain areas, many have houses one side of their house in BD one side in Ind (Radcliff I hope you rot in Jahanam harami, whatever you drunk when making the lines!). It ain't there fault for crossing but your coward hindu bsf can only attack unarmed village civilians on BD border.

I think, gathering from your posts and obsession with Bangladesh, your spending too much hours day and night online training to be nationalistic which hence has corrupted your brain normal functions/thoughts. Get out more, go change your pathetic life.
Somehow some way the Indians will blame Pakistan for this deal between China an Bangladesh.

Well today Pakistanis are certainly not crying Bangladesh became an independent country. The only thing that agitates us is Hassina and her anto Pakistani rethoric. Happy to see BD people and country prosper.

You seem like a fairly opiniated chap, what are your views about Pakistan? The Indian propaganda machine is very active and powerful. They turn the holiest of men agaisnt Pakistan. There are videos of Sikhs visiting Pak who have made such claims.

Last edited:
BB- with stable outlook.

Problem with you Islamist is that madrasa education gets better of you all the time. Go read correct history to find out how mukti bahini came into existence. And for your rants on north east India , we will own you lungis without sweating and your situation will be of roghiniyas of today running around in boats to find asylum.
Take a look at all the insurgencies going on in India. You can't even own your own people, al cowda big talk.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom