What's new

Dhaka-Beijing defence ties to strengthen

Says the hindu bigot. We don't give a fig what you think or care....we know who our true allies are and its not india.
And a Islamist most likely Pakistani with Bangladesh flag claiming India is not ally, facts on ground is different.

BB- with stable outlook.

Take a look at all the insurgencies going on in India. You can't even own your own people, al cowda big talk.
We are just doing fine with all those insurgency, we can influence your political scenario as we please , what can you do?

And a Islamist most likely Pakistani with Bangladesh flag claiming India is not ally, facts on ground is different.
India is an ally at least in the papers. But that doesn't give India any right to decide who we'd improve our ties with.
we can influence your political scenario as we please , what can you do?
No you can't. We wouldn't have any diplomatic relation with China of it was the case. Forget about buying military equipments from them. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

Indians for obvious reasons are scared of a rising BD, but no idea why that Indonesian women, @madokafc, even cares!:crazy:

In some other thread, I have read someone from Indonesia was protesting the statements from @madokafc telling that because she is a non-Muslim Indonesian, therefore, she is against the rising of BD, a Muslim country. Anyway, this woman always deliberately trolls and tries to keep BD posters in awkward position.

What business is it of Indias of who BD does business with? India complained to the world when China invested billions into Pakistan. Indias bully tactics need to end they have a racist attitude and want to be the only dominant force in ye subcontinent. Well done BD work for your own interests!

what is credit rating for Bangladesh issued bonds and obligation?

https://www.moodys.com/research/Moo...a3-Rating-Maintains-Stable-Outlook--PR_364325

Google is your friend.

In some other thread, I have read someone from Indonesia was protesting the statements from @madokafc telling that because she is a non-Muslim Indonesian, therefore, she is against the rising of BD, a Muslim country. Anyway, this woman always deliberately trolls and tries to keep BD posters in awkward position.

Depending on the user's maturity, one can tell a lot about a person based on what one posts here.

I have been told by Pakistani users here that wealthy Arabs tend to be very arrogant and look down upon Pakistan and South Asians in general. Whereas the middle class and poorer Arabs are very supportive of a strong and united Pakistan. UAE's support for the BLA is a testament to that fact (it's an open secret now).

Coming to here, I would say that she hails from a wealthy family, perhaps with a Chinese background(?) Spoil to a degree such that pretty much everything had been spoon-fed to her since childhood. Notice how she had asked for Bangladesh's credit rating which she could have searched it herself very easily. It was just a click away and would have saved her time. Of-course in defense of ego, she would say 'but I don't care about BD, so it's not worth my time' or somewhere along those lines. That would say that she does have a tendency to demean peoples of lower social status, or has a tendency to do so on a subconscious level. Bangladeshis here are as one could say is her whipping boy, and she likes it.

A protest from her fellow countrymen? Perhaps. Especially in regards to the issue of the happenings in Burma. Indonesians who are sympathetic for Muslims abroad tend to be of poorer or middle class backgrounds. One could say that she's fearful. Her attempts to make Bangladeshis look bad or give 'reality lessons' is a testament to fear. Negativity can only get one so far.

What business is it of Indias of who BD does business with? India complained to the world when China invested billions into Pakistan. Indias bully tactics need to end they have a racist attitude and want to be the only dominant force in ye subcontinent. Well done BD work for your own interests!

Then there would be a question as to whether the country can afford that kind of relationship with China(?)

Anyways, the fact of the matter is that the Chinese offer weapons at very affordable prices and has a reliable supply chain. For a relatively poor country like Bangladesh, it is a perfect source.

And with China, there will always be business. It is business that wins. Whining or complaining does not constitute a strategy.

Last edited:

Coming from a hindu bigot who's never been to Dhaka don't hold much value. For your information i'm neither islamist or muslim (im half Dutch half Bangladeshi), I spend half the year in Dhaka and Faridpur and the facts on the ground are majority of the population (specialy the young) HATE india.

So in your bigotted RSS mind any Bangladeshi that hates india is automatically a pakistani....Bangladesh must then logically be populated by majority pakistanis?

We are Bangladeshi nationalists, and india (or pakistan) is no friend of ours....true friend are Japan, China, South Korea etc

https://www.moodys.com/research/Moo...a3-Rating-Maintains-Stable-Outlook--PR_364325

Google is your friend.

Depending on the user's maturity, one can tell a lot about a person based on what one posts here.

I have been told by Pakistani users here that wealthy Arabs tend to be very arrogant and look down upon Pakistan and South Asians in general. Whereas the middle class and poorer Arabs are very supportive of a strong and united Pakistan. UAE's support for the BLA is a testament to that fact (it's an open secret now).

Coming to here, I would say that she hails from a wealthy family, perhaps with a Chinese background(?) Spoil to a degree such that pretty much everything had been spoon-fed to her since childhood. Notice how she had asked for Bangladesh's credit rating which she could have searched it herself very easily. It was just a click away and would have saved her time. Of-course in defense of ego, she would say 'but I don't care about BD, so it's not worth my time' or somewhere along those lines. That would say that she does have a tendency to demean peoples of lower social status, or has a tendency to do so on a subconscious level. Bangladeshis here are as one could say is her whipping boy, and she likes it.

A protest from her fellow countrymen? Perhaps. Especially in regards to the issue of the happenings in Burma. Indonesians who are sympathetic for Muslims abroad tend to be of poorer or middle class backgrounds. One could say that she's fearful. Her attempts to make Bangladeshis look bad or give 'reality lessons' is a testament to fear. Negativity can only get one so far.

Then there would be a question as to whether the country can afford that kind of relationship with China(?)

Anyways, the fact of the matter is that the Chinese offer weapons at very affordable prices and has a reliable supply chain. For a relatively poor country like Bangladesh, it is a perfect source.

And with China, there will always be business. It is business that wins. Whining or complaining does not constitute a strategy.

Great analysis and excellent post.

Coming from a hindu bigot who's never been to Dhaka don't hold much value. For your information i'm neither islamist or muslim (im half Dutch half Bangladeshi), I spend half the year in Dhaka and Faridpur and the facts on the ground are majority of the population (specialy the young) HATE india.

So in your bigotted RSS mind any Bangladeshi that hates india is automatically a pakistani....Bangladesh must then logically be populated by majority pakistanis?

We are Bangladeshi nationalists, and india (or pakistan) is no friend of ours....true friend are Japan, China, South Korea etc

I want BD to be a country where only your loyalty to BD counts and everything else is irrelevant.

bangladesh-flag-std.jpg

Ok Muslim bigot. Good night

Once in India's bad books, Bollywood jumps on the bashing bandwagon and starts producing films depicting your nation as an enemy responsible for waging war on India. Bollywood have been doing this this for decades depicting Pakistanis as evil and barbaric. Just be mindful Bangladeshis and don't be surprised if Bollywood inspired trash is released tarnishing your country. Just as how Hollywood vilifies the entire Arab population, Bollywood does the same with regional south Asian nations.

Last edited:
I think they are pretty used to it by now. Bangladesh is cooperating with China in everything these days. From military purchase to infrastructures.

I have said this before. BD's GDP to debt ratio isn't that high. We can afford to borrow now. Especially for the things which would give immediate return like important infrastructures and military equipments which would help us to protect our interests and give us some much needle muscle.

However Bangladesh should be careful not to borrow too much from China or anyone. I think there are some countries now suffering because they took too much loans from China and unable to pay it back. China as we know aren't very lenient in these issues. So we need to keep that in mind.
there are some countries now suffering because they took too much loans from China and unable to pay it back.You mean :usflag:

Once in India's bad books the Bollywood films begin depicting your nation as an enemy responsible for waging war on India. Bollywood have been doing idle decades depicting Pakistanis as evil and barbaric. Just be mindful Bangladeshis and don't be surprised if Bollywood inspired trash is released tarnishing your country.

This will be great.

The reaction can only be banning of Indian media and end of Indian cultural onslaught in Bangladesh.

High time this happened......

there are some countries now suffering because they took too much loans from China and unable to pay it back.You mean :usflag:

:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom