What's new

DG ISPR warns India of 'uncontrollable' consequences in case of military adventurism

Wrong assumption that it was India who tested waters on LAC rather it was Chinese who ingresses and are now occupying Indian territory.

There was a talk, rather jingoism in India before this situation on LAC , about attacking the Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan. That's where the CPEC goes through. This PLA action on LAC is by all accounts a coordinated action with Pakistan. There are reports already of Indian troops redeployments from Kashmir to LAC in a desperation. Also before this action in Laddakh, PLA also send the signal to India on Sikkim side as well, which is like literally few KMs away from Indian's chicken nest, connecting northeast India to the rest of the country.

There will be no support from so called Quad to India, as America itself is in no position to confront China military or otherwise, Pentagon report clearly stated that. And specially after internal situation in America has gone from bad to worse. None of Indian foreign sponsors have uttered a single word in support to India.
Do you have any timeline who moved when? This border had been ginger warm for some time. I am not following closely but different this time, Chinese moved across LAC in Laddakh and dug in.

Do you have any timeline who moved when? This border had been ginger warm for some time. I am not following closely but different this time, Chinese moved across LAC in Laddakh and dug in.

Everything is connected. PMIK has been warning of Indian misadventure for sometime now on Azad Kashmir and GB, this ofcourse is the starting point of CPEC. Indians themselves have been expressing their itch to do something over Pakistan northern region, ofcourse after getting nod from their foreign sugardaddies, we all know who they are. Chinese actions in Galwan valley which is directly opposite to the Sachin glacier, are direct consequences of the Indian threats.

I never said that, I know a new person has taken his role.

My question is personal, how is Mr Gafoor doing now a days, heard he had an accident. Is he good and active?
He was promoted and commanding offensive units.....Do I need to ask how do you feel now?

Back
Top Bottom