What's new

DG ISPR warns India of 'uncontrollable' consequences in case of military adventurism

I believe this might happen.
1. Indian deliberately open LAC to see the China reaction and mange that to see what extension that scales out. I believe with Quad, they will try to contain that front.
2. Once that front is contain, then they will go offensive in parallel with western front w/ Pakistan.

The key for Pakistan to make it work is, either negotiate hard with China to contain India heavily on LAC so that they wont have much resource to go offensive on west front. if India come with half resources on west front, then it will be fair war b/w two county, both lose or both win.

i think it heavily depends on external factor ( International now), that is why India started the LAC front first and not the west front.

If west come behind India, i think it will hard for China to contain India on LAC heavily and honestly. They will just mimic like they are helping Pakistan but in reality they wont do much containment on LAC due to fear of International/Quad engagement in south china sea.

Interesting dynamics are going to happen, lets see how these plays out. I also think, if LAC is too busy, India will never start on west front. All depends on how busy the LAC is.

Time to truly test China/Pakistan relationship.
i dont think quad will come for india's help at lac or loc . scs is another thing .

I think it is clear indication of nuclear war if india try any misadventure and invading of azad kashmir

I believe this might happen.
1. Indian deliberately open LAC to see the China reaction and mange that to see what extension that scales out. I believe with Quad, they will try to contain that front.
2. Once that front is contain, then they will go offensive in parallel with western front w/ Pakistan.

The key for Pakistan to make it work is, either negotiate hard with China to contain India heavily on LAC so that they wont have much resource to go offensive on west front. if India come with half resources on west front, then it will be fair war b/w two county, both lose or both win.

i think it heavily depends on external factor ( International now), that is why India started the LAC front first and not the west front.

If west come behind India, i think it will hard for China to contain India on LAC heavily and honestly. They will just mimic like they are helping Pakistan but in reality they wont do much containment on LAC due to fear of International/Quad engagement in south china sea.

Interesting dynamics are going to happen, lets see how these plays out. I also think, if LAC is too busy, India will never start on west front. All depends on how busy the LAC is.

Time to truly test China/Pakistan relationship.

Wrong assumption that it was India who tested waters on LAC rather it was Chinese who ingresses and are now occupying Indian territory.

There was a talk, rather jingoism in India before this situation on LAC , about attacking the Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan. That's where the CPEC goes through. This PLA action on LAC is by all accounts a coordinated action with Pakistan. There are reports already of Indian troops redeployments from Kashmir to LAC in a desperation. Also before this action in Laddakh, PLA also send the signal to India on Sikkim side as well, which is like literally few KMs away from Indian's chicken nest, connecting northeast India to the rest of the country.

There will be no support from so called Quad to India, as America itself is in no position to confront China military or otherwise, Pentagon report clearly stated that. And specially after internal situation in America has gone from bad to worse. None of Indian foreign sponsors have uttered a single word in support to India.

Wrong assumption that it was India who tested waters on LAC rather it was Chinese who ingresses and are now occupying Indian territory.

There was a talk, rather jingoism in India before this situation on LAC , about attacking the Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan. That's where the CPEC goes through. This PLA action on LAC is by all accounts a coordinated action with Pakistan. There are reports already of Indian troops redeployments from Kashmir to LAC in a desperation. Also before this action in Laddakh, PLA also send the signal to India on Sikkim side as well, which is like literally few KMs away from Indian's chicken nest, connecting northeast India to the rest of the country.

There will be no support from so called Quad to India, as America itself is in no position to confront China military or otherwise, Pentagon report clearly stated that. And specially after internal situation in America has gone from bad to worse. None of Indian foreign sponsors have uttered a single word in support to India.
I guess, only time can tell how the game will unfold. But considering all options open is a good thing.

He is now the GOC, 40 Div, Okara.. you guys missing him? :lol:

View attachment 638167

Thanks for letting me know. Its not that I am a fan of him, but since we have been hearing him for long and discussed his statements, it was just human for me to be feel more connected with the person (admire/hate whatever) and be a bit concerned about his health, after knowing he got an accident.

It was a sincere ask, but we are in such times that query of mine being taken otherwise.

I guess, only time can tell how the game will unfold. But considering all options open is a good thing.

Game has always been to harm Pakistan and its interests with the support of yanks and zoinists, plus cut off Chinese access to Arabian sea by attacking Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. To Indian horror and its sponsors, it just turned on their head and its India who endup losing its territory. You have to question the wisdom of India and its international sponsors to pick the worst time in expressing their desire to attack Azad Kashmir and GB.

Consequences of any war between nuclear powers can indeed b grave unpredictable and uncontrollable and India is certainly playing with fire....

But we don't have any choice

We will have to act first and act decisively to make sure we are better off in case of conflict...

1. I think trump is willing to go one step further, if he smells upcoming election defeat.
2. China is most impacted by Covid compared to other countries e.g US
3. Moving troops from one place to another can deceit as well. I would not buy that argument as of now. Since India has large reserve, could have moved any troops.
4. my best guess is that LAC will result into stalemate very quickly. Since at this time affording war for India and China is suicidal.
5. Pakistan should not rely on China friendship too much, must have its own options which i am sure, must be accommodated while we are talking.
6. China wont risk war with India for CPEC( it is too small). Relying on this fact seems like self satisfaction to me and ignore the realities.
7. I also think, India wont do any aggression, since business is down and economic impact can be large. Until BJP smells 2024 defeat and use war as nationalism to consolidate vote bank around that time frame.
8. India is not naive to become bait of west, and go to war. Pakistan also realize making economic progress is priority hence wont do any next kargil.

Next 60-90 days are going to be interesting.

"We are ready, we will respond and we will respond with full might." Yeh. Yeh. Sure. Sure. Heard it all before.

Game has always been to harm Pakistan and its interests with the support of yanks and zoinists, plus cut off Chinese access to Arabian sea by attacking Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. To Indian horror and its sponsors, it just turned on their head and its India who endup losing its territory. You have to question the wisdom of India and its international sponsors to pick the worst time in expressing their desire to attack Azad Kashmir and GB.
Please dont go by Indian politician statement, they are there for vote bank only and fully justified being a politician. Also the larger plan are just a wishlist. Converting them to realities is hard.

Please dont go by Indian politician statement, they are there for vote bank only and fully justified being a politician. Also the larger plan are just a wishlist. Converting them to realities is hard.

Its not the Indian politicians, they are just mouth piece, its the Indian establishment aka deep state that I am talking about. And to be honest even Indian establishment on its own don't have enough guts to go on such dangerous path without the support of other influential nations. And we know who they are.

Most honest way of putting it. Uncontrollable.

Any adventure by India to deflect from the internal combustion it is going through will result in uncontrollable circumstances for Pakistan. She may go for a quick deterrent end but even the fallout from that would result in complete and utter descent into a mutually assured destruction for the region and beyond.

The onus is for the world still in globalization to stop the fascist regime of India from plunging the whole world in war.

Back
Top Bottom