What's new

DG ISPR Puts Indian Major To The Sword !

And i suppose you think your Major can help our DG ISPR launch his political career.
Once you stop praising your cheap shot Major, let me remind you, unlike most Indian military personal and politicians who have a habit of waving in the air and firing in the dark, the Major, retired or otherwise, personally directed his tweet towards the Pakistani officer, and him being head of Public Relations, was only maintaining the foreign relations.
haha why not? Look at the cheering in PDF over his comment, I'm sure this (second) won't be the last thread over the same matter.

It's simply within our interest to cheer for politicians and sportsmen he is decorated, winning over 20 medals in World Championships. Why do DG ISPR so worried about Indians praising a politicians comment. That's besides the fact that he don't hold any position of power in party or in GoI. God forbid DG ISPR reply to Poonam Pandey twitter trolls because Indians are cheering for her.

Any wonder then that Indians consider ISPR more dangerous than ISI.

Today, DG talked about Moral, reminded him of ethics & professionalism along with the facts about Abhinadan & many more; became so much of an issue. lol.

upload_2019-7-6_9-18-26.png

Why do DG ISPR so worried about Indians praising a politicians comment.

Worried DG ISPR? Its Poonia and his followers being corrected with facts as well as not to mix Sports with Strategical Matters.

Major Poonia must feel lucky along with every Indian that reads what DG ISPR said. There is in fact a huge difference between a retired Indian troll and DG ISPR. Since, that Retd. Serviceman come politician was living in lala land over Social Media, DG ISPR showed him the right way. Exactly, that is the professionalism that one Officer educating other... as said, be it retired or in service, there is a huge responsibility having a Tag of Military or you are trying to say that Indian Military Personnel can go to any length being trolls?

DG ISPR responded with the facts as compare to Poonia's lies. That is the difference. As if DG stated anything wrong, please point out.
Major Poonia probably happy he baited DGISPR. You guys have a history of replying to wrong person be it officially or unofficially. DG ISPR is top on the list of such men.

Like I said, I don't care anything about Maj. Poonia, he's a civilian now, yes he is a respected man may have gone a little over comfort when making comments, but he is not doing it in a professional capacity.

I can't repeat this over and over. You don't see any IA personnel engaging any army personnel from Pak (rtd or in service) over twitter, even ADGPI (our DG ISPR) don't engage in such low level arguments.

Major Poonia probably happy he baited DGISPR. You guys have a history of replying to wrong person be it officially or unofficially. DG ISPR is top on the list of such men.

Like I said, I don't care anything about Maj. Poonia, he's a civilian now, yes he is a respected man may have gone a little over comfort when making comments, but he is not doing it in a professional capacity.

I can't repeat this over and over. You don't see any IA personnel engaging any army personnel over twitter, even ADGPI (our DG ISPR) don't engage in such low level arguments.

Only you can call it a bait for the grace of false superiority like that SU-30 MKI pilots were awarded for dodging ARAAMS. I mean, only Bollywood can do it. You have every freedom ignore, avoid & turn your back as what really happened. Social Media Hybrid Warfare is torn by checking on falsified jingoism campaign.

You shouldn't be then worried about DG ISPR as what he did. After all, Indians can enjoy to read their personnel and DG ISPR is for Pakistanis.

haha why not? Look at the cheering in PDF over his comment, I'm sure this (second) won't be the last thread over the same matter.

It's simply within our interest to cheer for politicians and sportsmen he is decorated, winning over 20 medals in World Championships. Why do DG ISPR so worried about Indians praising a politicians comment. That's besides the fact that he don't hold any position of power in party or in GoI. God forbid DG ISPR reply to Poonam Pandey twitter trolls because Indians are cheering for her.
There's an old saying, ''If you can't beat them, then join them'' except folks in India have adopted the tune of, if you can't beat them, then insult them.....hence certain Pakistan oriented words are created and exercised which sends the TRP ratings through the roof and Indian folks into a frenzy.
Now any one with a little sanity will tell you that the Indian Major is slapping himself just to show he has rosy cheeks else who would use the example of a person, shot down, captured, dishonoured for having lost his uniform yet the Indian Major is using him to bash Pakistan. Beats the logic.

Only you can call it a bait for the grace of false superiority like that SU-30 MKI pilots were awarded for dodging ARAAMS. I mean, only Bollywood can do it. You have every freedom ignore, avoid & turn your back as what really happened. Social Media Hybrid Warfare is torn by checking on falsified jingoism campaign.

You shouldn't be then worried about DG ISPR as what he did. After all, Indians can enjoy to read their personnel and DG ISPR is for Pakistanis.
Nice try at deflection.

We are not worried about DG ISPR. His comments carry no weight, but when we equate how our Army Generals behave, we are just surprised to have a totally different 'style' of General who engages in politics. Quite interesting.

There's an old saying, ''If you can't beat them, then join them'' except folks in India have adopted the tune of, if you can't beat them, then insult them.....hence certain Pakistan oriented words are created and exercised which sends the TRP ratings through the roof and Indian folks into a frenzy.
Now any one with a little sanity will tell you that the Indian Major is slapping himself just to show he has rosy cheeks else who would use the example of a person, shot down, captured, dishonoured for having lost his uniform yet the Indian Major is using him to bash Pakistan. Beats the logic.
Rather you keep a close eye on what we talk about Pakistan at a lower level. And even generals are insecure that they had to make a comment.

Nice try at deflection.

We are not worried about DG ISPR. His comments carry no weight, but when we equate how our Army Generals behave, we are just surprised to have a totally different 'style' of General who engages in politics. Quite interesting.

There was no try in fact, the way Major Poonia behaved, not so surprised that DG ISPR has to respond since it was about Abhinandan, cup of tea, GHQ. It is already done and mere taunts wouldn't overcome.

That "much more" needs to be revealed now. The 2nd round of hostilities is just around the corner and the events of 27th feb will become irrelevant. Like everything, the leverages got expiry date as well and become ineffective with passage of time.

Remeber the leverage military establishment had on Altaf Hussain w.r.t Dr Imran Farooq murder case ? 5 years, they used that leverage after 5 years. Why? Because they brokeup the MQM from within first, took care of it's street gangs. Then they used it. Or else if they were in haste, the leverage would not have had any effect at all.

Rather you keep a close eye on what we talk about Pakistan at a lower level. And even generals are insecure that they had to make a comment.
Oh really, when your military leaders are forced to hold press conferences every second week and even peddle lies on Pakistan airspace closure, i suppose you consider that as sign of security and confidence.

What are you trying to say? That it is the official standing of Indian army? How is this 'caught'? he's just passing a crass comment. The fact that, DG ISPR have to catch on it and reply to it in a similar fashion shows the 'professionalism' in your army brass.

It doesn't matter what account he used, if Donald Trump or Narendra Modi uses his personal account to pass a message, it is an official communique. Your DG ISPR didn't know that what he does in personal capacity to pass a message can be official? Or maybe getting a name for himself from his fan following. It's a cool way for some attention.

I only care about people in position doing silly things. And they should act professionally and show control when they comment even in personal capacity. If he made this remark as a Major of IA then I would want him fired from his post no matter what his achievement is. And yeah, well I don't care if politics is mixed with sports. There is always some politics in sports, fans can't just pretend nothing happened between us and act 'professionally' in sports.
There is always some crass comments passing between them.

And politicd’s and military operations weren’t mixed on the 26 feb ?

By replying to the indian ex military officer recently adopted by BJP, our National Ghafoor Sahab send a message to all indians, serving or retired, military or politicians.

Same here, I saw his tweet as soon as he posted and I was grinning at the strategic crypto message "Much More" :D. He knows how to get under their skins :lol:
Much More ;)

Same here, I saw his tweet as soon as he posted and I was grinning at the strategic crypto message "Much More" :D. He knows how to get under their skins :lol:
Much More
;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom