What's new

DG ISPR Puts Indian Major To The Sword !

Cricket is a small litmus test to show their hearts vs us. They want revenge against history, but they do not realize that history is its own revenge. The Hindutva project seeks to reinvent Hindu identity with a new belief structure and a new vocabulary. They seek to make Hinduism more like the Semitic religions. Hindutvavadis demanded that all Indians declare “Bharat Mata ki Jai” as a litmus test of their nationalism, many of us insisted that no Indian should be obliged to mouth a slogan he did not believe in his heart. If some Muslims, for instance, felt that their religion did not allow them to hail their motherland as a goddess, the constitution of India will be manipulated in future by Hindutva wrongly seeks to deny them this right. No matter how we purely clean our hearts for them but they have vengeance in their hearts of 1000 years of Muslims slavery and they want revenge from us.

The "much more" is Israeli pilot who was captured after the Su30 he was in was shot down by JF17.

He is still in Pakistani custody. Israel cannot claim him officially and openly. Maybe he is one of the reason US declared BLA as terrorist organization.

The "much more" is Israeli pilot who was captured after the Su30 he was in was shot down by JF17.

He is still in Pakistani custody. Israel cannot claim him officially and openly. Maybe he is one of the reason US declared BLA as terrorist organization.
Unlike the case of the Indian-backed BLA, which the US likely designated now because of a desire to ease tensions with Pakistan and China. I think at the moment there is Sino-Russian cooperation over Pakistan as this makes it harder for the U.S. both in South Asia and Central Asia and At the same time, growing Pakistan ties with Iran also helps Russia and China regionally with regards to challenging the U.S. We Pakistani sees Russia as an ally in Afghanistan and Central Asia is a complete turnaround from 200 years of fearing and indeed fighting the ‘bear’ from across the River Oxus. Rules have changed. India, once a Russian ally, is buying weapons from America. And Pakistan, once America’s Cold War ally against the Soviet Union, is becoming cozy with Russia.

is this major same as " Poonia brothers " which makes whitening cream in Karachi ? @dexter 223190 i am sure you have heard this ad once or twice hahahaha

he was not worth giving a reply.
True.... when we know Indians lack morals, than what's the point in giving them lecture on morality.
Best opportunity to reply was 27th Feb.
If Pakistan had shot at least 3 more SU-30 It would not have been a crime against humanity or a case of low morality.
Soon... sab ke sar se Imran Khan ka bhoot utar jai ga.

No, its just the way to deal with Indian Servicemen flooding internet to appear big without being given quality check. The message has to be delivered hence, a Major level person quoted to send in time. Speaking of trolling, there is less to zero mature posting on social media when it comes to Indian Officials.
I am referring to the Indian major's posts as trolling. Not the DG ISPR's response. All I am saying is that the DG should not reply to such troll posts.
He's a Retired Major (Med). Do you think our army Majors are allowed to do twitter spar with some nobody? Now he is a politician, recently joined BJP.

Maj. Dr.Poonia is also an athlete and have won medals for us. So, it's not in a bad taste. He's just enjoying his retirement. And the Pakistani two star general is replying to our politicians or civilians. Probably have political dreams in mind post retirement and started working towards it.

And the Pakistani two star general is replying to our politicians or civilians.

There is an appropriate caption for this as "Pakistan Army General destroying Indian Propaganda Narrative inside India". Poonia is Retd. or in Politics, the Man from services does hold responsibility for the prestige of Institute but can't say about Indian Army. Furthermore, it is a common practice that once caught, Indians call it just a joke & trolling. The fact is, Indians have been using certain accounts just to manipulate through Internet/Media/Different Mediums and being un-checked for long, they thought to be convincing but this is not the case anymore.

DG ISPR used personal account and goes under the skins of Indian Establishment.

He's a Retired Major (Med). Do you think our army Majors are allowed to do twitter spar with some nobody? Now he is a politician, recently joined BJP.

Maj. Poonia is also an athlete and have won medals for us. So, it's not in a bad taste. He's just enjoying his retirement. And the Pakistani two star general is replying to our politicians or civilians. Probably have political dreams in mind post retirement and started working towards it.

I still believe the tweet is in bad taste. Equating politics with sport is not cool. That too by someone of his background. Should not behave like a common twitter troll. Of course, the Pakistani DG responding to him is in itself weird AF.

I still believe the tweet is in bad taste. Equating politics with sport is not cool. That too by someone of his background. Should not behave like a common twitter troll. Of course, the Pakistani DG responding to him is in itself weird AF.

To me its like DG used Poonia to send a reminder. Just because DG quoted a retired Major doesn't mean it was worthless rather, served the purpose and surely, every Indian official did read as what it means. However, Poonia is caught at the wrong place with wrong wording in the wrong contexts.

There is an appropriate caption for this as "Pakistan Army General destroying Indian Propaganda Narrative inside India". Poonia is Retd. or in Politics, the Man from services does hold responsibility for the prestige of Institute but can't say about Indian Army. Furthermore, it is a common practice that once caught, Indians call it just a joke & trolling. The fact is, Indians have been using certain accounts just to manipulate through Internet/Media/Different Mediums and being un-checked for long, they thought to be convincing but this is not the case anymore.

DG ISPR used personal account and goes under the skins of Indian Establishment.
What are you trying to say? That it is the official standing of Indian army? How is this 'caught'? he's just passing a crass comment. The fact that, DG ISPR have to catch on it and reply to it in a similar fashion shows the 'professionalism' in your army brass.

It doesn't matter what account he used, if Donald Trump or Narendra Modi uses his personal account to pass a message, it is an official communique. Your DG ISPR didn't know that what he does in personal capacity to pass a message can be official? Or maybe getting a name for himself from his fan following. It's a cool way for some attention.

I only care about people in position doing silly things. And they should act professionally and show control when they comment even in personal capacity. If he made this remark as a Major of IA then I would want him fired from his post no matter what his achievement is. And yeah, well I don't care if politics is mixed with sports. There is always some politics in sports, fans can't just pretend nothing happened between us and act 'professionally' in sports.
There is always some crass comments passing between them.

Maj. Dr.Poonia is also an athlete and have won medals for us. So, it's not in a bad taste. He's just enjoying his retirement. And the Pakistani two star general is replying to our politicians or civilians. Probably have political dreams in mind post retirement and started working towards it.
And i suppose you think your Major can help our DG ISPR launch his political career.
Once you stop praising your cheap shot Major, let me remind you, unlike most Indian military personal and politicians who have a habit of waving in the air and firing in the dark, the Major, retired or otherwise, personally directed his tweet towards the Pakistani officer, and him being head of Public Relations, was only maintaining the foreign relations.

What are you trying to say? That it is the official standing of Indian army? How is this 'caught'? he's just passing a crass comment. The fact that, DG ISPR have to catch on it and reply to it in a similar fashion shows the 'professionalism' in your army brass.

It doesn't matter what account he used, if Donald Trump or Narendra Modi uses his personal account to pass a message, it is an official communique. Your DG ISPR didn't know that what he does in personal capacity to pass a message can be official? Or maybe getting a name for himself from his fan following. It's a cool way for some attention.

Major Poonia must feel lucky along with every Indian that reads what DG ISPR said. There is in fact a huge difference between a retired Indian troll and DG ISPR. Since, that Retd. Serviceman come politician was living in lala land over Social Media, DG ISPR showed him the right way. Exactly, that is the professionalism that one Officer educating other... as said, be it retired or in service, there is a huge responsibility having a Tag of Military or you are trying to say that Indian Military Personnel can go to any length being trolls?

DG ISPR responded with the facts as compare to Poonia's lies. That is the difference. As if DG stated anything wrong, please point out.

And i suppose you think your Major can help our DG ISPR launch his political career.
Once you stop praising your cheap shot Major, let me remind you, unlike most Indian military personal and politicians who have a habit of waving in the air and firing in the dark, the Major, retired or otherwise, personally directed his tweet towards the Pakistani officer, and him being head of Public Relations, was only maintaining the foreign relations.

The way DG ISPR became so much concern in India at the moment, I call it rightly done at appropriate time with appropriate wording.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom