What's new

DG ISPR press conference

No "establishment" can survive after displeasing the base and losing its support....
No they will not. 55 percent young population is under 35 and they going run the country for next 50 years.. khan is their pride and they not gona forgive mir bajwa and anjam. Their names gona be in history

Bro i can feel your pain. It was total Embarrassment. I tell you bez of this press conference i forget to watch the match. Even Pakistan lost the match but I was so upset and in pain... I could not realize the pain being lost by Zimbabwe
Same feelings here brother, lets see after tomorrow's long march where we are headed. We Pakistanis need to come out in full force and with the karam of Allah, we'll succeed Insha'Allah.

Same feelings here brother, lets see after tomorrow's long march where we are headed. We Pakistanis need to come out in full force and with the karam of Allah, we'll succeed Insha'Allah.
You are headed nowhere. I don't expect you will even show up on PDF after the failure of this stunt of PTI (if you're not a typical brainless and shameless PTI idiot).

You talking like a geedar while hiding in a distant country. Revolution needs blood. Why the heck you don't come to Pakistan and offer your blood. But I know a shithole will never do that. That's all your worth.
I dont wana be victim like Ashraf shreef, imran khan raiz and gill. We have given you gill. A university professor. Look what you did with him.

You are headed nowhere. I don't expect you will even show up on PDF after the failure of this stunt of PTI (if you're not a typical brainless and shameless PTI idiot).

whatsapp-fire.gif

But today no doubt Imran Khan and PTI greatest achievement, brought military establishment in the open.

Today Imran Khan has historic achievement, drag the mole out of hole ...Now all naked ..... mission accomplished

Who the hell is DG ISPR & DG ISI to do a press conference on political situation? The DGs are servants of state. They get their pay from state. The uniform they wear and the ranks & privileges they enjoy all belong to state and public.

It shows how dilapidated and compromised our state structure is that the DG whose boss should report to Secretary of Defence (not Minister of Defence), is calling the shots.

The press conference also shows the pressure army is feeling. First they launched Faisal Wawda and that project crashed within hours. As if this was not enough of humiliation, they came out themselves making snide remarks at PTI and Imran Khan.

This shows me two things. One, the army has now owned regime change operation. They have proved by coming in public they are with the thieves to keep their hold on power. The other thing that they proved today is that at some level, the army intelligence is involved in killing Arshad Sharif. Arshad was the most outspoken critic of military establishment after the regime change. Without establishment consent, there could not have been sedition FIRs against him.

They did not even have basic decency to let the funeral end. They are so egregiuosly power hungry that the moment they felt pressure of power shifting to public, they came out naked.

Only Allah knows if Imran Khan succeeds but he has exposed each and every character in our power structure.

Bro I was one of those brain washed kids.. grew up in family with a dozens of soldiers( not officers but regular infantry).
Went to minhaj Ul quran wearing army uniforms type uniforms as a 12 year old..
Me and my little brothers cousins used to salute every army vehicle upto my early 20s..
I’m literally sad asf right now that we been living a lie, I wish this shit was a dream. But the evidence is overwhelming.

Tell me about it a third of my extended family is in the military. I know how you feel, but not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom