What's new

DG ISPR press conference

The most pathetic press conference by a so called professional army. Look at their faces and ull know. These mofos think ppl are stupid and they can keep fooling them forever.
It was Kashmir day, india gave statement that they will take Pakistani Kashmir and GB back but our lumber 1 didnt even mention Kashmir and instead tried to malign the most popular party and leader of the country. Man i now even hate to look at their laanti faces. I pray Allah give them the worst zalalat ever.

I believe Allah is already sending them wraith and when the curse of kids like that arshad sharif and many others will do to them. I can't even imagine it just give me shivers. They not accepting mistake today is pity of highest order.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, he's in a favourable position currently but the fight isn't over, far from it.

To put it into perspective, Khan is like Pakistan playing against Zimbabwe, he has restricted them to only 129 runs, it should be an easy target to chase 130, but the game isn't over yet.
This is game of prospectives and this conference shows their weakness. Khan rightly did not said anything. Khan did not want to humiliate them as he knew they own gole. Did you notice body language of pti leaders in press conference. They knew establishment got hit wicket. So no need to humiliate them more

Never in my 46 years have I seen our Army so embaressed. Bajwa has been a real stain on a great institution. It will take years to repair the damage.
Right. But it's actually the result of a long process that went bad - real bad - of installing a mentally half-crack, morally corrupt, habitually liar,and exteremely selfish dude into the power seat. Every support was provided to that crook. Once he got installed, he did what a snake is supposed to do. After they have had enough of that shit, they had to revoke their support to him and, as a result, he fell to a disgraceful exit from power corridores. Now that shit is tied with fan and continuously flying straight to their faces. They were earlier sending covert messages to no gain but now they are in the open to disown their own shit.

I think it's just because of Gen. Bajwa's tolerance (or weakness) during all this time since this shit first started coming out. With the very first tweet of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq, IK should have been nabbed and seriously grilled to discover and dismental the chain of command and the whole evil web of PTI media cells. Responsible persons must have been prosecuted and punished. But military leadership tolerated all that disgrace. It was not a disgrace for merely Gen. Bajwa. It was a disgrace for the whole military as an institution.

I am sure military will have to act (dumping their neutrality) to clean the shit that they created and nurtured for so long. Neutrality and having press conferences is not going to help them. Thy need to act against these PTI goons.

Get Ready Mr Bajwa Lion is coming to do accountability from you...!!!

Thank you DGs it proves khan is a “traitor”and i am saying this from last 10 years.
This here is basically Pakistani army, oblivious to the sentiment of Pakistani public. This is a duffer cut from the same cloth.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, he's in a favourable position currently but the fight isn't over, far from it.

To put it into perspective, Khan is like Pakistan playing against Zimbabwe, he has restricted them to only 129 runs, it should be an easy target to chase 130, but the game isn't over yet.
Pak cric team is like lumber 1 using 80s tactics in 2022 and results are same!

Right. But it's actually the result of a long process that went bad - real bad - of installing a mentally half-crack, morally corrupt, habitually liar,and exteremely selfish dude into the power seat. Every support was provided to that crook. Once he got installed, he did what a snake is supposed to do. After they have had enough of that shit, they had to revoke their support to him and, as a result, he fell to a disgraceful exit from power corridores. Now that shit is tied with fan and continuously flying straight to their faces. They were earlier sending covert messages to no gain but now they are in the open to disown their own shit.

I think it's just because of Gen. Bajwa's tolerance (or weakness) during all this time since this shit first started coming out. With the very first tweet of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq, IK should have been nabbed and seriously grilled to discover and dismental the chain of command and the whole evil web of PTI media cells. Responsible persons must have been prosecuted and punished. But military leadership tolerated all that disgrace. It was not a disgrace for merely Gen. Bajwa. It was a disgrace for the whole military as an institution.

I am sure military will have to act (dumping their neutrality) to clean the shit that they created and nurtured for so long. Neutrality and having press conferences is not going to help them. Thy need to act against these PTI goons.
You are shit hole. People like you make them go againt the will of people. As someone said. They were up against poor patans in fata. Blochs in blochistan. This time they are faceing Pakistani educated midel class. Taker k log.

Khan told them.As PM I have limits. Out of pm office I will be very very dangerous for you guys.. khan is legend. He brought down a monster on its feet. History will remmber khan for centuries. Legend.. IsI head is open for press conference like third class SHO.. these thoughts give me goosebumps. ISI HEAD. JUST WOW...... it make me sad as well. What a low class Spymaster we have. He replaced one of the finest spymaster we had General fiaz hameed. Quality went down from hameed to this SHo type of spymaster..
IK is a master sportsman in the ball games! He's extracting all the tricks out of his opponents while tiring them out.....

You are shit hole. People like you make them go againt the will of people. As someone said. They were up against poor patans in fata. Blochs in blochistan. This time they are faceing Pakistani educated midel class. Taker k log.
No "establishment" can survive after displeasing the base and losing its support....

So how many plates of biryani were you given…

I love my country and my army will all my heart.

But after today's press conference, I have felt extremely embarrassed seeing the present state of our country and our Military.
Bro i can feel your pain. It was total Embarrassment. I tell you bez of this press conference i forget to watch the match. Even Pakistan lost the match but I was so upset and in pain... I could not realize the pain being lost by Zimbabwe

Back
Top Bottom