What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Han yar atleast they came around and majority agree with me now lmao

All this crap is just mind blowing.. can’t believe I’ve wasted 5000 posts defending these characters

Mere bhai pichlay 40 saal se Urdu kay 10th class kay syllabus mein bachon ko Masla-e-Kashmir pe mazmoon parhaya ja raha hai, jis mein bola ja raha ke ye army Kashmir azaad karaye gi.

The same u work for,
.. I’m just a spectator saying crap on my mind.. not spewing propaganda.
Just tell mr anjum he messed up and just resign along with bajwa mistakes happen and it is literally destroying the country so it’s for the unelected officials to step aside and let the peoples favorite candidate do his bid.

Mere bhai pichlay 40 saal se Urdu kay 10th class kay syllabus mein bachon ko Masla-e-Kashmir pe mazmoon parhaya ja raha hai, jis mein bola ja raha ke ye army Kashmir azaad karaye gi.
Bro I was one of those brain washed kids.. grew up in family with a dozens of soldiers( not officers but regular infantry).
Went to minhaj Ul quran wearing army uniforms type uniforms as a 12 year old..
Me and my little brothers cousins used to salute every army vehicle upto my early 20s..
I’m literally sad asf right now that we been living a lie, I wish this shit was a dream. But the evidence is overwhelming.

The most pathetic press conference by a so called professional army. Look at their faces and ull know. These mofos think ppl are stupid and they can keep fooling them forever.
It was Kashmir day, india gave statement that they will take Pakistani Kashmir and GB back but our lumber 1 didnt even mention Kashmir and instead tried to malign the most popular party and leader of the country. Man i now even hate to look at their laanti faces. I pray Allah give them the worst zalalat ever.

Title of the Thread is not correct. PTI/IK cannot defeat the Establishment. They are too strong unfortunately.
Bro. In my humble opinion this press conference is clear declaración of defeat. Khan is way ahead of them. Think for a moment if these generals are in war with enemy.if They panic like this and they will lose their front and war as well. These men are not fit for their ranks.. from today onwards my belive is they are not trust worthy to be commanders. Pakistan army think tanks must reasse their Promotions system. Otherwise our army gona be Punjab Police.

Last edited:
lol. PTI is busy cursing them 24/7 and when they reply, you guys get upset.
Fyi nobody hates the jawans.. they come from us. It’s the elitist in power whose families were loyal to the British and they continue to control this establishment..everybody here just wants a Pakistan where there is freedom of speech and a Pakistan that makes its own foreign policy and a corruption free Pakistan.

Bro. In my humble opinion this press conference is clear declaración of defeat. Khan is way ahead of them. Think for a moment if these generals are in war with enemy.if They panic like this and they will lose their front and war as well. These men are not fit for their ranks.. from today onwards my belive is they are not trust worthy to be commanders. Pakistan army think tanks must reasse their Promotions system. Otherwise our army gona be Punjab Police.

I have never even seen Punjab pulas fold this quickly.

Lol, Imran Khan has them by the balls right now but he just isn't sure how to effectively tussle back control.

The establishment is confused and on the edge, they don't know how to react or what to do either.

A couple sentences from IK, and it could get many folds worse for them, much more brutal than anything witnessed in history before. If they attempt to contain it by force it would be an open dictatorship.

Lol, Imran Khan has them by the balls right now but he just isn't sure how to effectively tussle back control.

The establishment is confused and on the edge, they don't know how to react or what to do either.

A couple sentences from IK, and it could get many folds worse for them, much more brutal than anything witnessed in history before. If they attempt to contain it by force it would be an open dictatorship.
Khan told them.As PM I have limits. Out of pm office I will be very very dangerous for you guys.. khan is legend. He brought down a monster on its feet. History will remmber khan for centuries. Legend.. IsI head is open for press conference like third class SHO.. these thoughts give me goosebumps. ISI HEAD. JUST WOW...... it make me sad as well. What a low class Spymaster we have. He replaced one of the finest spymaster we had General fiaz hameed. Quality went down from hameed to this SHo type of spymaster..

Last edited:
Khan told them.As PM I have limits. Out of pm office I will be very very dangerous for you guys.. khan is legend. He brought down a monster on its feet. History will remmber khan for centuries. Legend.. IsI head is open for press conference like third class SHO..
Don't get too ahead of yourself, he's in a favourable position currently but the fight isn't over, far from it.

To put it into perspective, Khan is like Pakistan playing against Zimbabwe, he has restricted them to only 129 runs, it should be an easy target to chase 130, but the game isn't over yet.

Back
Top Bottom