What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Abduction of Chaudhry Ghulam Hussain is a raw conspiracy and also 5th gen warfare tactic...-Also @Signalian

bhai wo australia ke farm house mein rahta hoga usko koi fark nai prta.

400 ke kareeb to officers hota hain, un sab ki family bahir hoti hai, scholarships, airline tickets, foreign visas, double cabin gariyan, plots.. inka har kam card dikhanay pe hojata ha

humari tarhan bikes aur 40 saal purani public transport mein kon zaleel hota hai tooti phooti sarkon pe,

humay yahan pe bhashan dene ajaty hain civilians yeh civilian woh.. civilian corrupt blah blah

aik government servant agar 40 saal bhi salary leta rahy to aik car afford nahi karsakta.. my family has lived from paycheck to paycheck and still do.

in logon ki ayashiyan lagi howi hain

This forum banned me 1 1/2 year and half ago for saying all this crap everybody saying now.. boy was I right😂

They banned me thrice for saying far less intense things about this Mir Bajwa and his Gang.

This forum banned me 1 1/2 year and half ago for saying all this crap everybody saying now.. boy was I right😂

Mazaay leh

i-told-you-right.gif

I think they are also trying to satisfy rank and file.
Arshad sharif made several TV programs on front lines during Pakistan internal war on terror. He was popular in army too and from army family.
Looks like another Ayub-Yahya or Musharraf-Kayani scenario....

Success has a thousand fathers, failure has none....

A man may forget the murderer of his father, but not the loss of patrimony - Socrates

Title of the Thread is not correct. PTI/IK cannot defeat the Establishment. They are too strong unfortunately.

Lol which media cell u work for?

They have never defended the Pakistani people they have been in power since Ayub khan decided to continue obeying his western masters instead of serving his countries own interests. They create our problems and then pretend to solve them.. enough of this crap we don’t want unelected officials in charge so their families can enjoy a luxuries life in the west while ordinary Pakistanis can’t even pay their bills

The same u work for,

Back
Top Bottom