What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Even if IK dont say this we know Army is way more important than him. I challenge IK to call for mutiny, he tried with Gill and got him in return, as per Gill himself, assfucked.

Yeh sure, we know where PTI's media cell stands, i saw it during heli crash.
Listen man, rape, which is how I referred to these traitorous generals may be your thing but its nothing honorable. Pretty sure Cap Roohullah didn’t rape those police officers, he sacrificed his body to cover the Grenada save lives. That’s my hero. Kernal Sher fighting the Indians to the last bullet that’s my hero. Your hero is clearly the guy raping Gill for some supposed greater good. Good for you. Whatever floats your boat. Pretty sure you tell Kernal Sher to rape Gill, he would hand in his uniform and say this isn’t my calling. Disobeying an illegal order is the right thing to do (Nuremberg). But you do you.

New name for these key stone cops.

#AghastyDuffers

The press conf. Felt like a skit from 50/50 with legendary Ismail Tara in the karachi traffic police uniform writing a chalan making shit up as he talked.

Imagine these are frontline reporters in DGISPR presser ..

1666917100922.png

DG ISI red faced said it all. All their plans has botched and backfired badly. Now they are trying face saving and pressure on them from even inside army is such that they had to come up to public. Time is running out for them and they know it. In these pressure situation these generals usually mess up more since they are not trained to do what they think they are good at.
Intersting...its possible that lower rank oressure led the core to come up with this decision ..

As the public sentiment is army assinated him.

Now who told core commanders to send a message .. they should have assinated him like they assinated the other 20 guys..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025_173843.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025_173843.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 19
Never in my 46 years have I seen our Army so embaressed. Bajwa has been a real stain on a great institution. It will take years to repair the damage.
Sorry, it will never. Now they have to come under civilian rule.

The DG ISI sounded like he was literally gonna cry :lol:
Dude seriously I was about to say the same thing :lol:
Look at their body language and the way they are talking , completely apologetic like they are regretting something. But somehow they have to lie on camera because they have no other option.
I felt very sorry for these generals today , one man Mir Bajwa destroyed the respect of the whole institution.
And after first time seeing a DG ISI talk who else noticed he talk like a villager?

Salaam

Whose 'dirty harry' that even IK has mentioned? Could someone please tell. Thanks.

With regards to the presser I am still trying to understand the purpose of it. Why the ISI Chief had to be there and why couldn't the DGISPR just do it?

There wasn't any specific evidence presented that government couldn't present. If they wanted it to be from the army then the they have an official position held by a general specially meant to talk to the press, why wasn't he enough?

I'm sure there could be a situation where the DGISI would have had to come out and do a presser but surely this didn't feel like it. There wasn't anything said that the DGISPR couldn't say.

The nation's support, which was once Pakistan army's most valuable asset, is now disappearing. The Pakistani army's power comes from Pakistanis' seeing them as the country's protectors, saviours, and guardians, not from the number of soldiers they pay or the metal they hold in their hands. If it had been metal or soldiers, America would never have defeated in Afghanistan.

"I've got remaining 10 years of my life covered in Belgium, rest of you can go to hell."
-
General Bajwa (Not Verbetim).

Last edited:
Salaam

Whose 'dirty harry' that even IK has mentioned? Could someone please tell. Thanks.

With regards to the presser I am still trying to understand the purpose of it. Why the ISI Chief had to be there and why couldn't the DGISPR just do it?

There wasn't any specific evidence presented that government couldn't present. If they wanted it to be from the army then the they have an official position held by a general specially meant to talk to the press, why wasn't he enough?

I'm sure there could be a situation where the DGISI would have had to come out and do a presser but surely this didn't feel like it. There wasn't anything said that the DGISPR couldn't say.

I wish we could give a good answer. But instead, they dug their own grave, and they've now become meme material.

Ullu k pathay generals can't even figure out a coherent strategy in the political arena. When India will attack how will they respond?
They won’t be able to do anything as they’ve lost their own peoples support. Heaviest losses and casualties will unfortunately occur first. But inshAllah win is in the end Pakistans destiny. Ofcourse all corrupts and traitors will be finally finished.
Only brave, faithful men will be left to win it, garbage will be rid of.

If you're not then you don't have to clarify it like this

But you are in Pakistani Army stolen wardi and disgrace to a Pakistani nation who provided you what they didn't had on a empty stomach so you can protect our nation. What sort of sons of the soil are you, who robs their own country men?
Instead of protecting, you Mir Jaffars hijacked the country, did the political corruption, destroyed the country economy, damaged our youth future and then tried to sell our land to the West for the Green cards and the burger shops. Nothing will satisfy me till these people are taken to the book and hanged during day time so no courts can save them at night.

Man oh man. Mark Milley who is the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, the highest ranking military officer in the US even now hasn’t criticized trump in public, lately trump had this to say about him lately, “I think he is stupid” lol and here mere serving LT gen’s are straight up critiquing an ex prime minister! Then they are wondering why is the public sentiment turning against them. Sad to see these scenes, never thought I would be witnessing them. The establishment has literally gone bonkers and lost their damn mind.

Following up to my previous comment, why were we not seeing these ores conferences when the opposition at the time was raising the following chants “yeh jo deshatgardi hai iske peechay wardi hai” it really shows the establishment is seriously hurting and has absolutely no clue what they are doing but digging themselves a deeper hole. In my personal opinion even the impending long March could not have achieved what has been achieved by the establishment in doing this recent press conference and in the process shooting themselves in the foot . Also the DG of ISI who was seriously hurt m, wasn’t he the one who was rejected by the ex prime minister during his appt crisis? Lol. WHEN YOU PLAY STUPID GAMES BE PREPARED TO WIN STUPID PRIZES.

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
Only significance is, significant have been made insignificant, they can't decide the country future and can't write their own pay checks. Country folks have parted their ways from their own generals and they are trying to save their skins as long march is coming.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom