What's new

DG ISPR hinting at something ?? Tweets about surpise

i dont know why pakistanis are getting so impatient. war requires through planning and mature approach. we are not in a position to take another emotional step like the one in 71 and in kargil. i hope pak military has learned from its past mistakes and will carefully make their plans. other hope is from IK as in 71 and in 99 we had no able leadership in pak . india is waiting for us to make a stupid emotional move without proper planning . i think the visit of chinese delegation is the most important step in this aspect . what will happen if we have to move forces from the western border to the east ? the afghan dogs will quickly move into pakistan. pak cant make any move till the time afghan taliban control the areas close to pak border. if we look at the situation then chinese intervention is the only possible solution to win a war against india. if they even mobilize their forces towards indian border india will be in deep trouble.

our emman level not even equal to stage 1 from what have seen the current situation in kashimi and our GOV responses.
If we too late to response then it will create hate against Pak Army among people , if they are not willing to fight and have no al-Tawakkul in Allah. theresno difference left between Pak Army and Indian Army. both nation state fighting only for their interest.
It has been narrated from Nafi' from Ibne 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (S) said, “A servant's faith in Allah will never become complete until he possesses five traits: complete reliance (al-Tawakkul) in Allah, complete dependence (al-Tafwid) on Allah (what He has decreed), complete submission (al-Taslim) to all of the commandments of Allah, complete contentment (al-Rida) upon what Allah has decreed, and complete patience (al-Sabr) for the calamities that Allah brings forth; because verily that person who loves for the sake of Allah and hates for the sake of Allah and gives (to others) for the (sake of) Allah and holds back (giving to others) for the (sake of) Allah is one whose faith is complete.”
you have quoted only one hadith about tawakkul and deduced your interpretation. this is wrong approach. in anther hadith a person came to the Prophet and said i have came to you without tying my camel to anything i have tawwkul on Allah . the Prophet told him to go back and first secure your camel and then have tawwakul on Allah . first we need to carefully meet all the requirements for a military intervention. that include in this case thorough planning and coordination with friendly countries . it requires time. what is being done in kashmir is wrong but we cant just launch a war in emotional way.

i dont know why pakistanis are getting so impatient. war requires through planning and mature approach. we are not in a position to take another emotional step like the one in 71 and in kargil. i hope pak military has learned from its past mistakes and will carefully make their plans. other hope is from IK as in 71 and in 99 we had no able leadership in pak . india is waiting for us to make a stupid emotional move without proper planning . i think the visit of chinese delegation is the most important step in this aspect . what will happen if we have to move forces from the western border to the east ? the afghan dogs will quickly move into pakistan. pak cant make any move till the time afghan taliban control the areas close to pak border. if we look at the situation then chinese intervention is the only possible solution to win a war against india. if they even mobilize their forces towards indian border india will be in deep trouble.

you have quoted only one hadith about tawakkul and deduced your interpretation. this is wrong approach. in anther hadith a person came to the Prophet and said i have came to you without tying my camel to anything i have tawwkul on Allah . the Prophet told him to go back and first secure your camel and then have tawwakul on Allah . first we need to carefully meet all the requirements for a military intervention. that include in this case thorough planning and coordination with friendly countries . it requires time. what is being done in kashmir is wrong but we cant just launch a war in emotional way.
Hence, the Hindutva RSS leaders are getting impatient!!!! It’s a zero-sum game.....

Is the news true of cross border raids? This has been reported by Mystic Intel on twitter as well as another twitter user.

I agreed ,The negative attitude of tawaakul contradicts every aspect of the life of the Prophet (ﷺ) and his Companions – their jihād, the efforts they expended in accordance with natural laws, their planning and their way of thinking. For example, when migrating to Madinah, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) took all the precautions that were humanly possible. He planned the journey secretly, leaving when least expected, telling ‘Ali to sleep in his bed, selecting a hiding place, arranging for provisions, arranging for a faithful guide, etc. However, once he had done whatever was humanly possible, he had such trust in Allah that he was never worried about the consequences.

we should have a plannning but we shouldnt wait too long to make it late purposely.

we all knows:
غالباً پلان اے یہ تھا کہ پاکستان مقبوضہ کشمیر میں انڈیا کی اچانک جارحیت پر بوکھلا کر جنگ شروع
مقبوضہ کشمیر میں داخل کر دے گا اور یوں عالمی قوتوں کو پاکستان کا بازو مروڑنے یعنی دہشت گرد ریاست قرار دے کر پابندیاں لگانے، بے دست و پا کرنے اور ڈی نیوکلیئرائز کرنے کا سنہرا موقع ہاتھ آ جائے گا
لیکن پاکستان نے ٹریپ کو بھانپ لیا اور الٹا کشمیر کو لے کر عالمی طاقتوں کو ذلیل کرنا شروع کر دیا

جس کے بعد ان بدمعاش عالمی طاقتوں نے پلان بی شروع کر دیا ہے۔یعنی اب امریکہ اور یورپی ممالک بھی مقبوضہ کشمیر میں بھارت کی جارحیت کی روزانہ کی بنیاد پر مذمت کر رہے ہیں، بڑے بڑے اخبارات کشمیریوں کی مظلومیت کا رونا رو رہے ہیں اور اس سارے ڈرامے کا ایک مقصد یہ ہے کہ بھارت کی سرپرست عالمی طاقتیں بھی شہیدوں میں نام لکھا کر کشمیریوں کے خون سے بری ہو جائیں اور دوسرا اہم ترین مقصد پاکستان میں موجود جہادی تنظیموں اور مذہبی طبقے کے جذبات بھڑکانا ہے۔

عالمی قوتیں واضح طور پر دیکھ رہی ہیں کہ ان کو کام کرنے دیا گیا تو پاکستان جلد ایک نئے دور میں داخل ہو جائے گا، پراکسی جنگوں کی کہانی ختم اور فرقہ وارانہ شدت پسندی پر قابو پا لیا جائے گا، جاہل قوم کو باشعور قوم بنتے زیادہ عرصہ نہیں لگے گا اور سی پیک، گوادر پورٹ کی کامیابی بھی عالمی سامراج کو قبول نہیں۔

آپ نے نوٹ کیا ہو گا کہ اس وقت پاکستان کے تمام لبرل، سیکولر، امن کی آشا والے، انسانیت پسند عناصر، یہ سب کے سب حیرت انگیز طور پر پاک فوج اور عوام کو طعنے دے کر جنگ کے لیے اکسا رہے ہیں۔

یعنی مقصد ہر حال میں ایک ہی ہے کہ پاکستان میں کسی بھی صورت استحکام نہیں ہونا چاہیے اور اب عالمی قوتیں اس کوشش میں ہیں کہ پاکستان میں موجود جہادی عناصر کو کشمیر کا رخ کرنے پر مجبور کیا جائے اور یوں پاکستان کے خلاف ایک مضبوط عالمی مقدمہ قائم کیا جا سکے۔

پاک فوج نے بھی کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔ جو جال پاکستان کے خلاف بچھایا گیا ہے اس میں دشمن کو کب، کیسے اور کہاں پھنسانا ہے یہ پاک فوج بخوبی جانتی ہے۔
جنگ خارج از امکان ہر گز نہیں ہے لیکن جن مکار قوتوں سے جنگ لڑنی ہے اس ضمن میں کسی معمولی پہلو سے بھی غفلت کی گنجائش نہیں

Last edited:
that is correct
the word I am getting from the people along LoC is that India might be preparing an assault. their shelling across LoC is very intense and regular and they are deliberately destroying all homes on our side.

their morale is very high after abolition of 370 they feel as if they have conquered Pakistan
Its not India but the pakistani leadership jumping from one platform to another, its Pak leadership who is saying they will fight till the end, its Pak leadership which is calling Indian govmt facist and nazi....so tell us, who feel we have conqured Pak? Our PM is getting grand welcome everywhere, so who is creating a scene out of nothing, the whole world or one plus half countries?

Last edited:
I told a bragging PDF injun some days ago to ask bakhshi about how Clinton and Nawaz shariff saved them from Gen.Musharraf. Don't know whether the post still exists, I'll link it if I can find it. if it's gone I'll request @Dubious to restore it
I cant find it without knowing specifics...even I have the same search tool as any other member :(

Boring. Every effing strategy revolve around one rule, "Time is of the essence".

We waited to release the information about op swift retort, hoping it will lay further eggs, well, guess what, that has now become irrelevant.

They say, hit when iron is hot..

Pakistani keyboard warriors, there is a lesson to learn from this quote

sun-tzu-50881.jpg

I agreed ,The negative attitude of tawaakul contradicts every aspect of the life of the Prophet (ﷺ) and his Companions – their jihād, the efforts they expended in accordance with natural laws, their planning and their way of thinking. For example, when migrating to Madinah, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) took all the precautions that were humanly possible. He planned the journey secretly, leaving when least expected, telling ‘Ali to sleep in his bed, selecting a hiding place, arranging for provisions, arranging for a faithful guide, etc. However, once he had done whatever was humanly possible, he had such trust in Allah that he was never worried about the consequences.

we should have a plannning but we shouldnt wait too long to make it late purposely.

we all knows:
غالباً پلان اے یہ تھا کہ پاکستان مقبوضہ کشمیر میں انڈیا کی اچانک جارحیت پر بوکھلا کر جنگ شروع
مقبوضہ کشمیر میں داخل کر دے گا اور یوں عالمی قوتوں کو پاکستان کا بازو مروڑنے یعنی دہشت گرد ریاست قرار دے کر پابندیاں لگانے، بے دست و پا کرنے اور ڈی نیوکلیئرائز کرنے کا سنہرا موقع ہاتھ آ جائے گا
لیکن پاکستان نے ٹریپ کو بھانپ لیا اور الٹا کشمیر کو لے کر عالمی طاقتوں کو ذلیل کرنا شروع کر دیا

جس کے بعد ان بدمعاش عالمی طاقتوں نے پلان بی شروع کر دیا ہے۔یعنی اب امریکہ اور یورپی ممالک بھی مقبوضہ کشمیر میں بھارت کی جارحیت کی روزانہ کی بنیاد پر مذمت کر رہے ہیں، بڑے بڑے اخبارات کشمیریوں کی مظلومیت کا رونا رو رہے ہیں اور اس سارے ڈرامے کا ایک مقصد یہ ہے کہ بھارت کی سرپرست عالمی طاقتیں بھی شہیدوں میں نام لکھا کر کشمیریوں کے خون سے بری ہو جائیں اور دوسرا اہم ترین مقصد پاکستان میں موجود جہادی تنظیموں اور مذہبی طبقے کے جذبات بھڑکانا ہے۔

عالمی قوتیں واضح طور پر دیکھ رہی ہیں کہ ان کو کام کرنے دیا گیا تو پاکستان جلد ایک نئے دور میں داخل ہو جائے گا، پراکسی جنگوں کی کہانی ختم اور فرقہ وارانہ شدت پسندی پر قابو پا لیا جائے گا، جاہل قوم کو باشعور قوم بنتے زیادہ عرصہ نہیں لگے گا اور سی پیک، گوادر پورٹ کی کامیابی بھی عالمی سامراج کو قبول نہیں۔

آپ نے نوٹ کیا ہو گا کہ اس وقت پاکستان کے تمام لبرل، سیکولر، امن کی آشا والے، انسانیت پسند عناصر، یہ سب کے سب حیرت انگیز طور پر پاک فوج اور عوام کو طعنے دے کر جنگ کے لیے اکسا رہے ہیں۔

یعنی مقصد ہر حال میں ایک ہی ہے کہ پاکستان میں کسی بھی صورت استحکام نہیں ہونا چاہیے اور اب عالمی قوتیں اس کوشش میں ہیں کہ پاکستان میں موجود جہادی عناصر کو کشمیر کا رخ کرنے پر مجبور کیا جائے اور یوں پاکستان کے خلاف ایک مضبوط عالمی مقدمہ قائم کیا جا سکے۔

پاک فوج نے بھی کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔ جو جال پاکستان کے خلاف بچھایا گیا ہے اس میں دشمن کو کب، کیسے اور کہاں پھنسانا ہے یہ پاک فوج بخوبی جانتی ہے۔
جنگ خارج از امکان ہر گز نہیں ہے لیکن جن مکار قوتوں سے جنگ لڑنی ہے اس ضمن میں کسی معمولی پہلو سے بھی غفلت کی گنجائش نہیں
The crux of the matter is folks need to respect and follow the rules created by Allah-u Azimushshan!!! Now, rules don’t mean only those from the CLOSED BOOK (Kuran-i Kerim), it includes also those from the OPEN BOOK (Universe)!!! If folks know the input-output relationship, as governed by this laws, they need to put them into practice to the best of their ability to please Allah....

Last edited:
صرف اتنا بتاتا چلوں کہ یہ بہت بڑی اور لمبی جنگ ہے ۔ انڈیا نے 70 سال کا پرانہ سٹیٹس تبدیل کیا ہے اس کے لیے آپ کے مارخور سے لیکر تمام تھنک ٹینکس پورا سٹریٹجی تیار کر چکی ہوگی۔
یاد رہے یہ وہی پاکستان ہے جس نے کسی دوسرے ملک میں روس اور امریکہ کو ماں کا دودھ یاد دلایا ہے۔ تمام دوست پاکستان کی ایجنسیوں کے بہترین دماغ اور ان کی سٹریٹیجی پر بھروسہ رکھیں، انڈیا ٹوٹ کے رہے گا، چاہے وہ گوریلا وار سے ہو یا کسی اور طریقے سے ہو۔
سب کچھ لکھ نہیں سکتا لیکن امید ہے آپ سمجھ چکے ہونگے۔
تحریر کا مقصد صرف آپ دوستوں کو یہ دلاسہ اور یقین دلانہ ہے کہ قوم کے سر کشمیر پر جھکنے نہیں دیا جائیں گے۔ آپ سب نے صرف صبر سے کام لینا ہے اور اپنوں پر بھروسہ رکھنا ہے
ہم پاکستانی عوام کا اپنے خالق حقیقی سے نوافل نماز دعائیں کر کے جہاد کے لیے تیار رہنا ہے اور اپنے محافظوں کا اشارا ملتے ہی دشمنان اسلام ظالموں پر ٹوٹ پڑنا ہے اور وہ وقت میرے اللّٰه پاک کا چنا ہوا وقت ہوگا
بے شک حسبنا اللّٰه ونعم الوكيل ✌️اللّٰه اکبر

Back
Top Bottom