What's new

DG ISPR hinting at something ?? Tweets about surpise

Does anyone know whats going on? Yesterday Mystic Intel on twitter reported cross border raids and today Waleed.C posted about some sort of cold suprise? Plus talks of tests? Someone reply to this
Nothing is going on.--- even if something is going on, it has no worth without official confirmation.

that is correct
the word I am getting from the people along LoC is that India might be preparing an assault. their shelling across LoC is very intense and regular and they are deliberately destroying all homes on our side.

their morale is very high after abolition of 370 they feel as if they have conquered Pakistan

What about the rest of the nation? Seems they are chasing only Arabs!
Has, Pak closed it's airspace for Indian airliners? Has, PTV and other private media stopped showing advs. staring Indians?

That job is more suited for junior ranking ISPR Capt or person like fawad Chaudhry.

White household press secretary does all the talking, even all the nonsense. but never observe a Pentagon official attached to White House sending out warnings shots or hawaii fire.
Well those shots hit India that's good enough to keep them busy

Let the gentleman announce the surprise, I doubt they are going to announce the capability Pakistan has achieved recently, I shudder at the devastation such capability will cause and such capabilities are not really announced they are the last resort type.

I have already mentioned some keywords else where on this forum, last eve spend some time with the kind of people who know what is happening and what might happen, all the statements coming from defense people and even PM does communicate one thing absolutely clearly, in case of any adventurism by India we are ready.

PM has already warned the world, those who understand diplomatic words and technology know what has been said, what has not been said and what is the message between the lines.

Let the gentleman announce the surprise, I doubt they are going to announce the capability Pakistan has achieved recently, I shudder at the devastation such capability will cause and such capabilities are not really announced they are the last resort type.

I have already mentioned some keywords else where on this forum, last eve spend some time with the kind of people who know what is happening and what might happen, all the statements coming from defense people and even PM does communicate one thing absolutely clearly, in case of any adventurism by India we are ready.

PM has already warned the world, those who understand diplomatic words and technology know what has been said, what has not been said and what is the message between the lines.

A guy on twitter was hinting Pakistan is going for a cold test in month of September. I guess they have miniaturized and refined the NASR warhead upto such an extent that it has a far more yield than it's previous version.

A guy on twitter was hinting Pakistan is going for a cold test in month of September. I guess they have miniaturized and refined the NASR warhead upto such an extent that it has a far more yield than it's previous version.

Cobalt 60!
Our plutonium production has been ample to test a lot of thing, cold testing ability we achieved back in the early eighties thanks to our german friends of the time.

Throughout the day we are exposed to excessive negativity about everything in Pakistan, seldom does one see any positive thing, I know one school in Pindi which was setup with the sole purpose of developing future scientists in Pakistan, almost decade old now their first batch is now inducted in practical life. I was simply mesmerized about the objectives, the commitment and the vision when I met the principal of the school couple of year back for our younger ones admission.

Purely merit based admissions excellent education, and we will Inshallah have outstanding scientists in the future.

Last edited:
Well said janab
i dont know why pakistanis are getting so impatient. war requires through planning and mature approach. we are not in a position to take another emotional step like the one in 71 and in kargil. i hope pak military has learned from its past mistakes and will carefully make their plans. other hope is from IK as in 71 and in 99 we had no able leadership in pak . india is waiting for us to make a stupid emotional move without proper planning . i think the visit of chinese delegation is the most important step in this aspect . what will happen if we have to move forces from the western border to the east ? the afghan dogs will quickly move into pakistan. pak cant make any move till the time afghan taliban control the areas close to pak border. if we look at the situation then chinese intervention is the only possible solution to win a war against india. if they even mobilize their forces towards indian border india will be in deep trouble.

you have quoted only one hadith about tawakkul and deduced your interpretation. this is wrong approach. in anther hadith a person came to the Prophet and said i have came to you without tying my camel to anything i have tawwkul on Allah . the Prophet told him to go back and first secure your camel and then have tawwakul on Allah . first we need to carefully meet all the requirements for a military intervention. that include in this case thorough planning and coordination with friendly countries . it requires time. what is being done in kashmir is wrong but we cant just launch a war in emotional way.

Cross border raids by whom ?
I believe its just hogwash. Apparently by SSG and they captured India soldiers bough them back to Pakistan side.

This was few weeks ago.

However, the interest thing is that Indian Army is having too many accidents in which they are losing troops. Casualty cover up?

Cobalt 60!
Our plutonium production has been ample to test a lot of thing, cold testing ability we achieved back in the early eighties thanks to our german friends of the time.

Throughout the day we are exposed to excessive negativity about everything in Pakistan, seldom does one see any positive thing, I know one school in Pindi which was setup with the sole purpose of developing future scientists in Pakistan, almost decade old now their first batch is now inducted in practical life. I was simply mesmerized about the objectives, the commitment and the vision when I met the principle of the school couple of year back for our younger ones admission.

Purely merit based admissions excellent education, and we will Inshallah have outstanding scientists in the future.
which institution are we talking about.

Back
Top Bottom