What's new

DG ISPR hinting at something ?? Tweets about surpise

Well said :tup:

YES! ... I think this is the strategy and the plan PA has.....in this scenario there is no blame on us.
The Marathas reached up to Panipat to be beaten and get shredded into pieces!! Remember, the Muslims of the sub-continent in 1761 were in a tremendously miserable condition!!! Yet, they garnered the last of their resources and will (Veli Han’s motivation with “for the Din”) for they knew the Maratha victory would mean the end of the Muslims in the sub continent!!

How History repeats itself!!! IMO they’ll attack Pak, and then the real test of Iman and Ihlas would begin!!! According to my Turkish Ustads, there’s no way a Muslim Army will fail in such an existential war against the Mushrikin, who are the direct worshippers of Satan, at this juncture of TIME....

By the by, Pak should collect all the available defense stuffs from Turkey, especially in the field of EW....

Last edited:
The Marathas reached up to Panipat to be beaten and get shredded into pieces!! Remember, the Muslims of the sub-continent in 1761 were in a tremendously miserable condition!!! Yet, they garnered the last of their resources and will (Veli Han’s motivation with “for the Din”) for they knew the Maratha victory would mean the end of the Muslims in the sub continent!!

How History repeats itself!!! IMO they’ll attack Pak, and then the real test of Iman and Ihlas would begin!!! According to my Turkish Ustads, there’s no way a Muslim Army will fail in such an existential war against the Mushrikin, who are the direct worshippers of Satan, at this juncture of TIME....

By the by, Pak should collect all the available defense stuffs from Turkey, especially in the field of EW....

InshaALLAH

You want to start the 3rd world war ? I think you have lost your head. Whole world has seen, as late as 27 Feb, what Pakistan is capable of doing to it's enemies
Good, ab os ki Painting aur calendars ghar main liga ker pooja karo. Kashmir khud azad ho jae ga.

most of the PDF itching for war are either living in UK or somewhere other than Pakistan
Sahi bola, May be because we can see the bigger picture, because we can see western countries are and never were a pushover. When they see injustice, they fight for their right. No wonder that are dictating the world. They are not going to fighting for you. No one is, Stop expecting Arab, US or UK. Taking loans from IMF and living a free life in Pakistan had made Pakistani mind expecting everything for free. They now expect world to fight their wars. Pakistan ky pani main kisi ny milawat ker di hy ya phir Qom main wo mada (matter) nhi raha. Year's of Psychological warfare, did indeed worked against Pakistani will to fight.

Best strategy is to be proactive, not reactive. Im not advocating for anything stupid. But do SOMETHING that will damage them and surprise them (like close airspace for a start???). Take it to them or we will all be remembered as the nation that stood by while an atrocity was committed.

Sahi bola, May be because we can see the bigger picture, because we can see western countries are and never were a pushover. When they see injustice, they fight for their right. No wonder that are dictating the world. They are not going to fighting for you. No one is, Stop expecting Arab, US or UK. Taking loans from IMF and living a free life in Pakistan had made Pakistani mind expecting everything for free. They now expect world to fight their wars. Pakistan ky pani main kisi ny milawat ker di hy ya phir Qom main wo mada (matter) nhi raha. Year's of Psychological warfare, did indeed worked against Pakistani will to fight.

So when are you sending your Family to fight and live on LoC or close to border Areas ?

So when are you sending your Family to fight and live on LoC or close to border Areas ?
That's the same idiotic reply, so call comeback, an average mind has in Pakistan. I been to LOC, even uploaded picture on PDF. People who live on LOC, don't have your mind set. They want solution, everyday is war for them. You siting inside a city, sipping on tea are worried about your tea prices going up. You have no clue about suffering of people on LOC.

Good, ab os ki Painting aur calendars ghar main liga ker pooja karo. Kashmir khud azad ho jae ga.

It's more than this. What we also see in the West, which these homelanders fail to grasp, is that the western govts and agencies have already bought the b.s. Indian narrative that Pakistan is a failure of a state where the evil army works to undermine democracy and against the interests of the people and we should shut up and let India improve the lives of kashmiri civilians and we should overthrow our army so that our lives are also better. The only damn BBC article I have seen in a week is about this typical b.s. narrative that somehow Pakistanis and/or our army are to blame for everything. Nobody bothers about the detentions, the war crimes, pellets, the cluster munitions, the Hindutva, the assault on democracy. Yet they bleat repeatedly over poor rich Hong kongers being baton charged.

India was doing great apparently for restoring some phone lines. Kashmiris should stop being naughty now and trust Modi jee.

Nobody reports or cares about the Hindutva rabid dogs frothing at the mouth over kashmiri women or the open desire to invade Pakistan.

Pakistanis need to wake up. Nobody is saying charge over the border with swords. But demanding ik closes the airspace would be a good start.

That's the same idiotic reply, so call comeback, an average mind has in Pakistan. I been to LOC, even uploaded picture on PDF. People who live on LOC, don't have your mind set. They want solution, everyday is war for them. You siting inside a city, sipping on tea are worried about your tea prices going up. You have no clue about suffering of people on LOC.

Aby Chu, Its me who don't want a indiscriminate war unlike you , so what you been to LoC ? so do i ? I asked if you are so itching for war why don't you give up America and come fight here, go live on LoC and attack IA ? why asking Pakistan Army to Fight when even Kashmiri themselves are not fighting ?

Aby Chu, Its me who don't want a indiscriminate war unlike you , so what you been to LoC ? so do i ? I asked if you are so itching for war why don't you give up America and come fight here, go live on LoC and attack IA ? why asking Pakistan Army to Fight when even Kashmiri themselves are not fighting ?
You are mentally challenged. Have a nice day.

You are mentally challenged. Have a nice day.

You are kid who lives on his father's earning in America and play too much COD, go back to your game kid .

Tell you what, let's all keep asking that exact question to each other while Indian tanks roll into muzaffarabad.

and we will defend it and it will be right according to every LAW of the Land and world .

It's more than this. What we also see in the West, which these homelanders fail to grasp, is that the western govts and agencies have already bought the b.s. Indian narrative that Pakistan is a failure of a state where the evil army works to undermine democracy and against the interests of the people and we should shut up and let India improve the lives of kashmiri civilians and we should overthrow our army so that our lives are also better. The only damn BBC article I have seen in a week is about this typical b.s. narrative that somehow Pakistanis and/or our army are to blame for everything. Nobody bothers about the detentions, the war crimes, pellets, the cluster munitions, the Hindutva, the assault on democracy. Yet they bleat repeatedly over poor rich Hong kongers being baton charged.

India was doing great apparently for restoring some phone lines. Kashmiris should stop being naughty now and trust Modi jee.

Nobody reports or cares about the Hindutva rabid dogs frothing at the mouth over kashmiri women or the open desire to invade Pakistan.

Pakistanis need to wake up. Nobody is saying charge over the border with swords. But demanding ik closes the airspace would be a good start.
Sir, nobody cares, if Pakistanis think fighting for Kashmir is an option, and worry about their evening tea prices, than criticizing UAE is makes Pakistani a hypocrite. Like Imran Khan said, No muslim country want to come out to help Bosnia in the beginning. Pakistan needs to take the first step (military) hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Wrong ...: we have no Israeli pilot... stop this nonsense and you will be able to see the real picture more clearly. If your fifth generation is based on non existent premises then you have no point to make .

Dont waste my time with your diatribe. I rather make my own judgement based on what was discussed between country top anchor and an ex general who happened to head country nuclear strike force. You are nobody, your statements counts for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom