What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

As a mechanic? You're not exactly a aeronautical engineer.

Sorry to say...an AirForce mechanic is very knowledgable about aircraft. If you are discussing Aircraft with Gambit I will take his opinion every time unless you also have credentials.

He may think being a Viet is inferior, therefore must act like a White American in order superior?

Can't really help his racist mindset and syndrome.
You really believe that is how I think...??? So much for the 'high Chinese IQ'...:lol:

Sorry to say...an AirForce mechanics is vey knowledgable about aircraft. If you are discussing Aircraft with Gambit I will take his opinion every time unless you also have credentials.
Yes...For the Chinese, being Chinese is credentials enough. Any challenges to their claims are always based upon racism against the Chinese people.

Yes...For the Chinese, being Chinese is credentials enough. Any challenges to their claims are always based upon racism against the Chinese people.

Being mentally stable is also a credential in most peoples minds. Something you seem to lack.

I don't know. Why don't you ask yourself? I mean people incapable of being actual soldiers do what they can right?
Does that include the right to bring baseless charges of racism when they were respectfully challenged a long time ago?

Does that include the right to bring baseless charges of racism when they were respectfully challenged a long time ago?

Gambit...unless they provide a relavent post on a debateable issue...don't answer them. They are trying to get your goat...and they are doing a good job.

Gambit...unless they provide a relavent post on a debateable issue...don't answer them. They are trying to get your goat...and they are doing a good job.
Contrary, it has always been me who get their panties in a bunch. All I have to do is post a challenge supported by credible third party sources and they will trot out my origin to insult. That is all they know and I do encourage it.

Contrary, it has always been me who get their panties in a bunch. All I have to do is post a challenge supported by credible third party sources and they will trot out my origin to insult. That is all they know and I do encourage it.

See I don't understand why you think others are like you? You're free to wear your panties but don't be projecting it onto others.

You do see to leave them in a twirl!

Nah, to many other White Americans, your face only tells them that you are not an illegitimate American like the rest of them.

I am talking about the reality, nothing racism sigh. :coffee:

Calling us the racists is just your act of cowardice that refuses to accept the fact.

Back
Top Bottom