What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

I want to give my answer to the Big Question: If China has hundreds or perhaps a thousand ICBMs, why don't they announce it to the world?

Simple answer: It is not in China's interest. If China unequivocally states a triple-digit number for ICBMs, the Americans and Russians will refuse overnight to reduce their strategic weapons. I agree with everyone that China has less strategic weapons than Russia or the United States. However, I don't believe the ratio is as large as many believe. If China says, we have 600 ICBMs, everyone will go berserk.

Therefore, China will continue to play the game its way. Keep insisting on a small ICBM force and demand that Russia and the U.S. keep reducing their nuclear arsenals. It is a brilliant strategy.

Further proof that the Chinese simply cannot think outside of the racial box.

And you can? you mention race in practically all your posts.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

For Obama? You bet.

LOL. Delusional little man

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

The word 'type' has a different context. See if you with your 'high Chinese IQ' can figure that out.

Nah we not as smart as super Viet mechanics.

True...I am of an 'inferior' Asian stock.

No one can convince you otherwise.

I want to give my answer to the Big Question: If China has hundreds or perhaps a thousand ICBMs, why don't they announce it to the world?

Simple answer: It is not in China's interest. If China unequivocally states a triple-digit number for ICBMs, the Americans and Russians will refuse overnight to reduce their strategic weapons. I agree with everyone that China has less strategic weapons than Russia or the United States. However, I don't believe the ratio is as large as many believe. If China says, we have 600 ICBMs, everyone will go berserk.

Therefore, China will continue to play the game its way. Keep insisting on a small ICBM force and demand that Russia and the U.S. keep reducing their nuclear arsenals. It is a brilliant strategy.

Most strategic weapons from US and Russia are the Cold War relics, it is now getting atrophied. So it is normal they consider to reduce it by great number.

One more Big Question: Why don't you trust U.S. estimates of China's ICBM force?

Answer: Firstly, the United States has already admitted that it doesn't know. Secondly, American estimates that China's anti-satellite capability was a minimum of ten years away was completely inaccurate. Thirdly, U.S. estimates of China's stealth fighter progress was equally wrong.

Therefore, we are all "better off" making an independent assessment based on known facts and common sense. Our advantage is objectivity. The Pentagon has shown a strong propensity to low-ball China's capabilities.

And you can? you mention race in practically all your posts
I am here as a US citizen. Since I am challenging Chinese claim, I have no choice but see the lot of you as Chinese. Further, all of you who live outside China still consider China to be the greater burden of your loyalty. Anytime any of you bring up my origin which is usually unrelated to the topic, I will call you out for what you are: racist.

LOL. Delusional little man
A bunch of conscript rejects bloviating about military affairs. Look who is truly delusional here.

Nah we not as smart as super Viet mechanics.
Good to see you admit to it.

No one can convince you otherwise.
Am saying that for the benefit of the readers so they will know all of you for what you are: racists. How I feel about myself does not matter.

Further proof that the Chinese simply cannot think outside of the racial box.

Lol, the Chinese boys have a real hard-on for you. What did you do? Counter thier arguements or something?

Lol, the Chinese boys have a real hard-on for you. What did you do? Counter thier arguements or something?
Yes...And shockingly with credible third party sources at that...!!!

More like he has a hard on for Chinese boys. He has to mention " Chinese boys" in every one of his worthless posts.
Worthless? You learned more from me than the readers will ever the same from the lot of you.

Back
Top Bottom