What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

what sources? All you are is giving opinions.
Let me know when any of you Chinese boys can post something like this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...craft-updates-discussions-23.html#post1933055

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

You wanna act like a right-wing White American, but you will never be one.

Because a wannabe is always a wannabe.
Do you want your country always got overrepresented here by a Viet?
Further proof that the Chinese boys simply cannot think outside of the racial box.

You mean your pathetic argument on flight controls that have not seemed to have manifested despite all you're praying?
Pathetic? Am willing to bet that before me, you have never heard of something called 'flight control laws'. If you can, take those words up to someone more knowledgeable than you and see what happens.

Pathetic? Am willing to bet that before me, you have never heard of something called 'flight control laws'. If you can, take those words up to someone more knowledgeable than you and see what happens.

Before you I didn't think anyone could be as delusional or insecure either. But I was wrong. Something you never say despite the fact that evidence contrary to your crap is flying fine.

Let me know when any of you Chinese boys can post something like this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...craft-updates-discussions-23.html#post1933055

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Further proof that the Chinese boys simply cannot think outside of the racial box.

Further proof that this Viet AKA Gambit always feels himself inferior to the Chinese members here.

How many times you just referred yourself as "an inferior Asian"? :lol:

It seems that no one can cure your inferior syndrome as you keep repeatedly call yourself. :rofl:

Further proof that this Viet AKA Gambit always feels himself inferior to the Chinese members here.

How many you just referred yourself as "an inferior Asian"? :lol:

It seems that no one can care your inferior syndrome as you keep repeatedly call yourself. :rofl:
I do it for the Chinese boys' benefits. As an 'inferior' Asian, is it not my duty to boost the egos of the superior Chinese?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Yes we are stunned by your googling skills.
Why do you not have the same? Wait...Hmmm...There is something called 'relevant experience' you lack, may be?

Back
Top Bottom