What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

Not just a nuclear strike, in fact any strike will result in China responding with its anti carrier missiles.

The US can move into show its support but not into Chinese waters, other than that, they can do very little.
The Russians flew by with its bombers forcing both American-Japanese to ground its show boats for a day. China will simply send its fishing boats to harass if need be. I doubt anything serious will occur.

Say if things do get out of control, not even the US can do a thing about it, especially in its present crippling state. US will consider the likelihood of dragging the Russians into the conflict when it comes to taking sides and meddling with Asian affairs. Not as simple as going in there and fighting with little to worry like it did so 50 odd years ago. Both Russia and China are armed to the teeth nowadays and can economically and Geo-strategically sustain a war with the US since they will be fighting within own territory unlike the US.

Having a strong no non-sense political neighboring ally, huge submarine fleets and these DF-21D makes better sense than having 11 carriers. China and Russia ain't Iraq or Afghanistan. :azn:

This is gonna shock you but....we have subs too.

Not just a nuclear strike, in fact any strike will result in China responding with its anti carrier missiles.

The US can move into show its support but not into Chinese waters, other than that, they can do very little.
The Russians flew by with its bombers forcing both American-Japanese to ground its show boats for a day. China will simply send its fishing boats to harass if need be. I doubt anything serious will occur.

Say if things do get out of control, not even the US can do a thing about it, especially in its present crippling state. US will consider the likelihood of dragging the Russians into the conflict when it comes to taking sides and meddling with Asian affairs. Not as simple as going in there and fighting with little to worry like it did so 50 odd years ago. Both Russia and China are armed to the teeth nowadays and can economically and Geo-strategically sustain a war with the US since they will be fighting within own territory unlike the US.

Having a strong no non-sense political neighboring ally, huge submarine fleets and these DF-21D makes better sense than having 11 carriers. China and Russia ain't Iraq or Afghanistan. :azn:
We, or at least I, are still waiting for something more technically credible if such a weapon can be that efficient. Keep in mind that the only way nuclear ICBMs are credible threats is because of their numbers per target and their yield. So even though technology as improved since then, the best proof is still a live uncontrolled test. I have no problem calling it a real threat when that information come.

Everything seems to be OK when Gambit isn't here.

You guys seem to think you will sink one of our carriers and we will eat it. You don't understand Americans at all. I hope your leaders do.

You guys seem to think you will sink one of our carriers and we will eat it. You don't understand Americans at all. I hope your leaders do.

Of course we would respond. But that would be based on the circumstances of such an event.

All you have to do is leave my origin out of it. Is that so hard to do? Must be.

All you have to do is to stop grouping people who doesn't give a damn about your origin all together.

You don't seem to understand Chinese either. :coffee:

At least there are far more Chinese who can understand English than American who can understand Chinese. :pop:

well you did with the USS Pueblo, Liberty and if you like to believe the Scorpion too

All you have to do is to stop grouping people who doesn't give a damn about your origin all together.
I guess all those 'Thanks' for those 'useful' racists posts mean nothing. Of course you have to protect your fellow Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom