What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

I guess all those 'Thanks' for those 'useful' racists posts mean nothing. Of course you have to protect your fellow Chinese.

Find a racist post that I thanked. Go, go ahead. Keep on lying to save face.

Why? I didn't lie about anything, why should i leave it?
Why does it matter when the subject is technical in nature? But of course...You cannot see anyone in any way except through the racist prism.

Do you really have any problem with your origin? :pop:
No...But to show the public what all of you are, I have no problems calling myself 'inferior' for the Chinese members' egos and enjoyment.

A long time ago, I gave the Chinese members here the respect I believe everyone deserve. I challenged them while staying on subject and support my arguments with credible third party sources, and I have a history of encouraging people to use keyword searches to verify whatever I say. You cannot get anymore respectful than that if you have a disagreement. That was enough to get their panties in a bunch. Then once they found out I was a Viet, the cat claws really came out...:lol:...And I have been encouraging such behavior since to expose them for what they are: racists to the core.

1) It is puerile and ironic to complain about racism on the internet.

2) It is naive to complain about Chinese racism against Vietnamese. The ruler always disdains the ruled. You can conclude from Japan's contempt for Chinese that Japanese feel superior -- and indeed they are as they occupied China for years and colonized parts of it for decades.

As compared to decades of inferiority, Vietnam was ruled by China for 1.8 millenium. What do you expect? A warm hug coupled by a wet kiss?

3) The Chinese members here stress your nationality because you simply troll everything Chinese. If everything Chinese is defunt, they might as well cease to exist. Nevertheless, that is not reality. The reality is that they are progressing, though not as fast as they are led to believe (eg. AESA...), but certainly faster than what you give them credit for.

PS: You are better off just trolling Chinese arms instead of bringing the US into the equation. It would appear that the urge to debunk your Vietnam origin comes everytime they feel you are concealing your true identity.

You don't seem to understand Chinese either. :coffee:

At least there are far more Chinese who can understand English than American who can understand Chinese. :pop:

So what? If I look over my sights at some one, he will get my point.

(plus English is international, why would I need Chinese? Maybe someday...but for now it's English)
(Did you know that the pact between Germany and Japan in WW2 was written in English?)

The funny thing is we're actually American. So unless he is saying we can't be American because we are Chinese......
One of you pretty much asserted that ALL Chinese places China ahead of their countries of residences and citizenship. His words, not mine. And you know who...

But we just got Chinese classes here, thinking of attending

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Are you a guy owner juice?

I am hoping you mean gun, lol. Yes.
(You live in Texas too, you know it's par for the course!)

One of you pretty much asserted that ALL Chinese places China ahead of their countries of residences and citizenship. His words, not mine. And you know who...

One of use means all of us automatically. We are a hive mind!

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

But we just got Chinese classes here, thinking of attending

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I am hoping you mean gun, lol. Yes.

I meant gun sorry. Guess you are the hunting type.

We, or at least I, are still waiting for something more technically credible if such a weapon can be that efficient. Keep in mind that the only way nuclear ICBMs are credible threats is because of their numbers per target and their yield. So even though technology as improved since then, the best proof is still a live uncontrolled test. I have no problem calling it a real threat when that information come.

The problem is China doesn't care what anyone else thinks. It was tested and is good enough to be fielded that is good enough for China.
However, I must be fair on this argument. Even proven technology has its flaws and doesn't perform as expected in real war scenario. Many claims are simply for marketing purposes targeting potential buyers. We are all too familiar with the common "State of the art" label. Taiwanese purchased US missile defense was one perfect example.

Regardless of the DF-21D being a "Real threat" or not, it is "still a threat". It is doing a good enough job in preventing carrier groups entering Chinese waters in a threatening manner and forcing its adversary to spend more on R&D or refining its systems to deal with the potential threats. China has already achieved its objectives.
It's not like the U.S. wants to experience and find out anytime soon.

One of use means all of us automatically. We are a hive mind!

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

I meant gun sorry. Guess you are the hunting type.

Haven't hunted for awhile. Last time I've even been to the range was last summer in Iowa. ( fired a dessert eagle, what a blast! (even considering I've used Ma duece))

Back
Top Bottom