Country
India
letter.jpg

defend this

now ppl are stumped by this,she wrote it herself,who can defend the maid now

I cant understand anything....
What is significance of this letter?

but ......
- is it addressed to the sister of Devyani ???
- if not, then whom is it addressed to ?
- if addressed to some family member of that oppurtunist, then how can the sister of devyani got hold of this letter ???

too many questions.

can u read hindi??

but ......
- is it addressed to the sister of Devyani ???
- if not, then whom is it addressed to ?
- if addressed to some family member of that oppurtunist, then how can the sister of devyani got hold of this letter ???

too many questions.

was written to devyani's sister
i think the maid was referred by devyani's sister only

the letter is written by maid herself,in her own hand

Every thing is written clearly.. What cant you understand??

!@!topic
if this letter is true, It clears that maid was never been abused. She was respected by family children and she also feels she is a part of family. She clearly states and 'Madam' and 'sir' are very good in nature. She always remained with family even when family is on trips, stayed in hotels with them. By letter it can also be conclude that she had enough money with her. The only problem she faced is that she can't understand english.

This letter although doesn't debunk the allegation of mistreatment, but it surely raises doubts about it.

Devyani Khobragade case: 'don't feel like domestic help', Sangeeta Richard reportedly wrote in diary | NDTV.com

It seems to have been written around the time Sangeeta Richard arrived in the US, and according to the diplomat's family, contradicts her complaint to the US authorities.

"The whole family is very nice. I don't feel that I am their domestic help. The children call me 'tai' (aunt). Madam is also quite nice and keeps smiling all the time. Sir is quite sensible. He takes care of things so it gives me a lot of free time," reveals the written entry, said to be from Ms Richard's diary.

She also writes that she was given a separate room on the ground floor of their house, and Ms Khobragade's older daughter stayed in the room next to hers.

"I pray to my mother for this blessing before sleeping every night,"
she writes.

can u read hindi??

was written to devyani's sister
i think the maid was referred by devyani's sister only

the letter is written by maid herself,in her own hand
How can a maid make an email id?
from where she learnt to write hindi?
letter is adressed to whom?
how devyanis sister got the letter?

--- but it doesnt fit in.....y wud the maid describe about the family to a family member (the sister) ???
by contents of the letter it seems she is writing to her own family members informing them of her well being.....something fishy (or maybe the maid is as idiot as herself)

this is a scanned copy of original letter dude

and was addressed to devyani's sister

its 100% authentic

exactly, by the name , she seems to be a keralite .....

--- but it doesnt fit in.....y wud the maid describe about the family to a family member (the sister) ???
by contents of the letter it seems she is writing to her own family members informing them of her well being.....something fishy (or maybe the maid is as idiot as herself)

It was apparently written in her diary? She was prolly meant to post it to her family.

there is nothing fishy
its her own hand

maybe she was referred bu devyani's sister??who knows??

but one thing is for sure,its authentic

Honestly, looks a bit fake...

Not passing judgement, but just thinking like a lawyer....it's too coincidental, hard to prove unless she has the mail stamps with dates, matching handwriting, proof of other letters written to the same on previous occasions, intent etc etc.

At this point I wouldn't use this to support the Mrs.K case

Back
Top Bottom