ranting about slavery and abuse!
stumped already? eh?

nw whr are the savior of humanity....
ranting about slavery and abuse!
stumped already? eh?
yup
as usual they have disappeared
this is blot on the face of those assholes

It seems to have been written around the time Sangeeta Richard arrived in the US, and according to the diplomat's family, contradicts her complaint to the US authorities.

"The whole family is very nice. I don't feel that I am their domestic help. The children call me 'tai' (aunt). Madam is also quite nice and keeps smiling all the time. Sir is quite sensible. He takes care of things so it gives me a lot of free time," reveals the written entry, said to be from Ms Richard's diary.

She also writes that she was given a separate room on the ground floor of their house, and Ms Khobragade's older daughter stayed in the room next to hers.

"I pray to my mother for this blessing before sleeping every night,"
she writes.
tai is also word for wife of older brother in punjabi for children

letter.jpg

defend this

now ppl are stumped by this,she wrote it herself,who can defend the maid now

Hard fact is that to Believe when the diplomat herself applied visa she must have put her details into her application form that she will payed 3500 -4000 Usd salary herself by indian Govt and that is accepted By Us Immigration Authority.Us Official had Knowledge about this that she can,t pay 4500$ to her Maid Still they arrest her and Made there own Immigration authorities Put under Stress that hoW they have granted Indian diplomat US Visa

well i guess its from her airy that she left at her employers house when she was hussidlli leaving thing is in USA indians are indians biggest enemies and jealousy and regeonal superirorty between NRIs is not very uncommon ...punjabies dont like south indians and vice versa , kayasthas hate rajputs and thakurs , there are brahmin groups ,vashy or bania goupr and now dalit groups all of whome are at loggerheads with each other and in combined parties bitch against each other

here there is this dalit converted christian maid from punjab standing up against a marathi employer helped by a punjabi/sardar lawyer

i guess there in US like india layers keep looking to frame some one or the other to demand owt of court settelemnt and thats the reason why this maid was fooled into going up against her employer as she might have been promised US citizen ship or political assylum(which in this case is true as what we saw her family was taken to US and employer arrested as soon as they touched US soil)

now maybe themaid and her counsal are repenting this whole episode as she will not get a job easily deu to her past record (as a backstabber to person who brought her to US) and the counsal will be seen as a villian by every patriotick NRI even his family must be fealing heat in india and US

but now things have been blown owt of prportions even US , maid and her counsal never had imagined that things will come to this

lets see what happens now

Hard fact is that to Believe when the diplomat herself applied visa she must have put her details into her application form that she will payed 3500 -4000 Usd salary herself by indian Govt and that is accepted By Us Immigration Authority.Us Official had Knowledge about this that she can,t pay 4500$ to her Maid Still they arrest her and Made there own Immigration authorities Put under Stress that hoW they have granted Indian diplomat US Visa

now thats the classick defence lawyer thinking good one bro

says she is very very happy
has been given a seperate room and she feels her as her own family

also devyani's children call her aunty,devyani is always cheerful

please,not aunty it's TAI=Elder SISTER.

Back
Top Bottom