What's new

Devyani Khobragade case: US to proceed with her prosecution, no question of apology, sources say

That would be different. You are actually charge someone outside of their role as a diplomat. But this would create problems with the country of origin as each country can define their own human rights law.

The best solution with diplomatic immunity is complete immunity. If you don't want to provide it to others, let the other country know and its up to their choice to station diplomat in your own territory.
But the ambassador and his family must have complete diplomatic immunity.

Its time for India to retain the best lawyer for this diplomat. Otherwise, she might go to jail.
Ambassadors do have "full-immunity." They could rob a 7-11, shoot 3 people....and buy crack with the money. All we could legally do is send them home or ask for it to be waived. But....for the 1000th time....she was NOT an ambassador.

maybe india should arrest us diplomats on the charges of helping crime against humanity (working for us gov. equals that :D ) !

oh wait a second !! india cannot do cause they are not a fanatic bunch of people ignoring international laws whenever suits them !

Ambassadors do have "full-immunity." They could rob a 7-11, shoot 3 people....and buy crack with the money. All we could legally do is send them home or ask for it to be waived. But....for the 1000th time....she was NOT an ambassador.

I know that. I was just making a point that only ambassadors should have immunity. And she is not the ambassador, so she should retain a lawyer.

i remember american members cracking jokes when iran denied a saudi drunk diplomat leaving iran .

the guy killed one and injured another and you were talking about immunity !

and he wasnt an "ambassador " !! this is double face-ish

maybe india should arrest us diplomats on the charges of helping crime against humanity (working for us gov. equals that :D ) !

oh wait a second !! india cannot do cause they are not a fanatic bunch of people ignoring international laws whenever suits them !
Bro send me a pm or come y mdger

They put their Fingers in her and you are Talking of No-Touching...:lol::lol::lol:

And now US embassy personal suffer its consequences.Even US Ambassdor cant travel.More will coming, Just wait and see.How a country showing reciprocity in diplomacy.Something that Pakistan cant do.

And now US embassy personal suffer its consequences.Even US Ambassdor cant travel.More will coming, Just wait and see.How a country showing reciprocity in diplomacy.Something that Pakistan cant do.

Yeah yeah whatever makes you Feel Happy..:smokin:

i remember american members cracking jokes when iran denied a saudi drunk diplomat leaving iran .

the guy killed one and injured another and you were talking about immunity !

and he wasnt an "ambassador " !! this is double face-ish
What was his position? And what does Iranian and Saudi politics have to do with her case?

We Indians feel happy,when India chargesheet against tax violators and law breakers of Indian law in US Embassy .GOI already take action.
Then you are going to be very sad. Nothing will happen except bleating.

You must be sleeping. America has already 'Touched' the diplomat.

Kindly refrain from posting BS.

Touching what I mean is they cant arrest her.They do their dirty work and US diplomats and councillors in US embassy suffered.More will coming

Touching what I mean is they cant arrest her.They do their dirty work and US diplomats and councillors in US embassy suffered.More will coming

She was already arrested and then bailed out. You must not know what had happened. Did you just woke up from a long sleep?

Okay,

what are you exactly trying to prove here?

Obama may have kept few promises ...that does not make him god !
As far going in Pakistan is concerned ...He broke number of International laws ...

US is today most powerful country in the world ...so it can do anything it deems right ....

But remember things change....things always change !

Today US occupies position that was once occupied by Great Britain ...tomorrow it will be some other country ....

Don't be arrogant less posterity will regret at your arrogance and laugh at your ignorance ....

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ....
That's what has happened to US !

It has an arrogance of ruler ...
but remember history is testimony to this fact that Nothing lasts forever !

US demanded diplomatic immunity to Raymond Davis even when it did not exist ....

And you expect India to renounce diplomatic immunity our diplomat has ???

we don't care what secretariat thinks and does ....
we have played by International rules and will continue to do so ...

It is US which believes in trampling International, national , local rules whenever it suits its objectives ...because it has might to do so !

Lol US had no moral strain in keeping President in office when he seduced and screwed his intern in office and openly accepted it. why UN which is not slave to US authority ....should have moral strain in keeping the diplomat who was merely accused of some wage issue ....???
I know it's hard to accept...but in the US getting a BJ isn't illegal...

Back
Top Bottom