What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

my friend, that quote of Ataturk (I think) would have been true before Turkey started going out of its borders and trying to lead the Muslim world, now its loo late, Turkey can't make out with France or Greece and pretend everything is fine, there is no way forward but confrontation, unless Turks just give up, return to their bases, and France will take over the oil of Libya, but even then Arabs dictators will go after you because all they care about is destroying Islamic smelling democracies (even if Turkey is secular I know), in which case Egypt will get all the money and Turkey will be left to shrink, so ur best option is to go on the "Islamic beast mode"

they are now usless ghetto people but they will be of great use to the muslim cause, Europe's left can not persecute the muslims, we are far beyond that point, imagine if the far right tries something, a #Muslimlivesmatter mass protests will erupt, European populist far right rednecks can't do nothing, they can't ship all Muslims/Africans back, they will get down on their knees and accept a truce with the muslim world or else it's gonna be a civil war inside of Europe, mind urself that my opinions are backed with tidings, islam will be eventually take over Europe.

Than you start shedding crocodile tears when other countries start cracking hard on their Muslim minorities (see India, Myanmar, China) .You're basically advocating to use Europe's goodwill for your fascist take over.

I'd like to see a civil war with salafists fighting alongside queers and commie leftists...that will work out:pop:

Russian land mines and booby traps... Especially the teddy bear, soccer ball and other toys are trapped, the items that draw attention of children...
These traps targeting civilians were left by Russian terrorists.

While our Muslim children are killed by Russian terrorists, someones are still trying to present the situation in Libya like an Arab-Turkish conflict and manipulate the forum.
Thats Russian strategy whenver there is a conflict, Afghanistan, Chechenya, Syria and now Libya.
Countless Afghan Children either killed or heavily injured by Russian toy mines that have been deployed indiscrimintely from planes.

But what is Macrons goal here? To weaken NATO? To empower Russia?
To protect their gas deal in Eastern Med, thats the only reason, even at the cost of helping Russia in Libya.

How about some good old: Peace at Home, Peace in the World.
That would be perfect however we must see things realistically it’s fact that some states from the West promote ethnic division in Turkey I’m just saying that we should maintain good relations with muslims in Europe and even encourage them to get more active into domestic european politics by forming their own parties
It’s nothing wrong if you have counter asset against some so-called NATO allies that support terrorism&separatism

Last edited:
Seriously I cant believe you have some Muslims believing that ghetto rats who call themselves Muslims will conquer Europe?? Is this how low we have become???

To equate these ghetto rats with empires and conquerors as if these ghetto rats will be the next saladin or sultan or caliph???

So many of these ghetto rats who call themselves Muslims deal with drugs, prostitution and various other criminal acts they have no problem in killing Muslims.

You know what happened in Melbourne once a innocent Turkish teenager got shot and killed due to Lebanese gangs because he looked like their rival or enemy and tried to assassinate him basically mistaken identity.

Last edited:
En anglais s`il vous plait.

The Egyptian Parliament has given Sisi permission to take any steps required in Libya.

And our friend LienNoir replied "LOL since when Sisi need the parliament's accord ?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom