What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

look at what's happening in France's Dijon, it tells you how weak Europe is, the Muslims have already taken over Europe, the only thing we need is some leader smart enough to use this, imagine if the Turkish Intelligence could control the gangs of belgium, Netherland, France and Germany ... , the Europeans will beg Erdogan for mercy, Turkey should keep its Islamic rhetoric in order to gain the support of Europe's 60 million Muslims, that's the only way Turkey can win this global confrontation.

it’s more than 600 mio Muslims.

it’s more than 600 mio Muslims.
I think he's talking about Muslims in Europe. Alas it's too late for that support. RTE's rhetoric may have earned him some attention and fanbase in muslim countries, but he's forgetting that RTE isn't on election in those countries and won't be either, so that was waste of effort.

Also the French Air Force was present in the central Mediterranean Sea this morning with a Transall C-160NG (F216) the electronic warfare version of the classical Transall, departed from the northern France it’s the third day in the last week that this aircraft made a surveillance mission off Libya.

e468becc-f17b-45a6-a588-066d0d6118ac-1024x575.jpg

https://www.itamilradar.com/2020/06/15/busy-mediterranean/

look at what's happening in France's Dijon, it tells you how weak Europe is, the Muslims have already taken over Europe, the only thing we need is some leader smart enough to use this, imagine if the Turkish Intelligence could control the gangs of belgium, Netherland, France and Germany ... , the Europeans will beg Erdogan for mercy, Turkey should keep its Islamic rhetoric in order to gain the support of Europe's 60 million Muslims, that's the only way Turkey can win this global confrontation.

How about no.

Also the French Air Force was present in the central Mediterranean Sea this morning with a Transall C-160NG (F216) the electronic warfare version of the classical Transall, departed from the northern France it’s the third day in the last week that this aircraft made a surveillance mission off Libya.

e468becc-f17b-45a6-a588-066d0d6118ac-1024x575.jpg

https://www.itamilradar.com/2020/06/15/busy-mediterranean/

Let me ask you something, as a French. Do you agree with Macrons rhetoric? I mean hating Erdogan, I can understand that. But what is Macrons goal here? To weaken NATO? To empower Russia?

These gangs are ghetto rats with no values, they deal in drugs and they could not give two shits about religion either. They give us a bad image as well.

They won't beg for mercy, they'll just kill them in the worst case scenario and the proper people of the same background will fall victim to it as well because of your ghetto friends.

How about some good old: Peace at Home, Peace in the World.
The idea of using gangs does not make much sense to me, but never "peace at home peace in the world" did not make sense to me too.
We don't have to force a Stupid state like France into something. Anyway, we will do something we will do by our forces.

These gangs are ghetto rats with no values, they deal in drugs and they could not give two shits about religion either. They give us a bad image as well.

They won't beg for mercy, they'll just kill them in the worst case scenario and the proper people of the same background will fall victim to it as well because of your ghetto friends.
Ghetto rats lives matter, get with the program you Leb. ;)

How about some good old: Peace at Home, Peace in the World.
my friend, that quote of Ataturk (I think) would have been true before Turkey started going out of its borders and trying to lead the Muslim world, now its loo late, Turkey can't make out with France or Greece and pretend everything is fine, there is no way forward but confrontation, unless Turks just give up, return to their bases, and France will take over the oil of Libya, but even then Arabs dictators will go after you because all they care about is destroying Islamic smelling democracies (even if Turkey is secular I know), in which case Egypt will get all the money and Turkey will be left to shrink, so ur best option is to go on the "Islamic beast mode"

they are now usless ghetto people but they will be of great use to the muslim cause, Europe's left can not persecute the muslims, we are far beyond that point, imagine if the far right tries something, a #Muslimlivesmatter mass protests will erupt, European populist far right rednecks can't do nothing, they can't ship all Muslims/Africans back, they will get down on their knees and accept a truce with the muslim world or else it's gonna be a civil war inside of Europe, mind urself that my opinions are backed with tidings, islam will be eventually take over Europe.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom