What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Eaz7KqbXQAI5z5y

Latest situation in Libya (There are locations of Oil Pipelines, Natural Gas Pipelines and air bases on the map)

EazpWG1WoAIACB6

EazpW8mWoAA08ZQ

Italian soldiers carry out mine search and screening activities in Tripoli.
Italia : We need your oil please

If that map was correct the airfield would be in shelling range. A couple of Firtinas or cheap *** Grads should be able to damage the airfield long enough, probably not the aircraft shelters. Of course if the map is accurate.

If that map was correct the airfield would be in shelling range. A couple of Firtinas or cheap *** Grads should be able to damage the airfield long enough, probably not the aircraft shelters. Of course if the map is accurate.

TSK would not risk to send Firtina's without SAM cover. We need a full layered offense and defense to take Sirte.

all these agreements can't be implemented as long as LNA's threat is not neutralized
They will be implemented, and western Libya will be developed and rebuilt and people will return to a more peaceful time. I imagine something like germany after ww2 a divided nation will in time unite. Well that’s what I imagine, but that takes shitload of money and investment

This is ridiculous. Just take Sirte and the rest will fall. I don't see why this is hard? The last thing anyone needs is a half-backed Libya stuck in a political stalemate for the next decades to come. Also, comparing Libya to Germany makes no sense, Libya is made up of tribes and Arab mentality. Germans, well they're Germans :D

They will be implemented, and western Libya will be developed and rebuilt and people will return to a more peaceful time. I imagine something like germany after ww2 a divided nation will in time unite. Well that’s what I imagine, but that takes shitload of money and investment
in my opinion, Realistically speaking, France/Russia already own the east of Libya, and they can block the Turkish-Libyan gas deal, that's why Turkey/GNA has no other option but to share the western pie too with them, as you posted a lot of investments are going to Italy (like Tripoli's airport), and I bet Turkey will also hand over something to France and Russia and China and Germany .., everyone gets a piece of the west, and everyone is happy.
So in the end Turkey would win two new military bases and some small portion of the Libyan market and the gas drilling deal.
and even then, nobody can trust evil Russia/France/UAE ..., especially seeing how hateful and tribal and bloodthirsty the LNA tribes are.

New rapprochement between Russia and Iran in Deir Ezzor

During the past period, there has been high-level coordination between the 5th Corps of Assad’s forces, which is under direct Russian leadership, and the Iranian-backed Hezbollah and Fatimiyeon militias, an informed source told The Deir Ezzor 24 network.

According to the source, the coordination came in the form of an agreement between the two parties to send elements of the Iranian militias to fight in Libya under Russian command.

The source confirmed that a batch of Hezbollah and Fatimiyeon militiamen had been sent to Libya.

It is noteworthy that this step is the first of its kind with regard to the Russian-Iranian rapprochement in Deir Ezzor after a period of tension between the two sides.

https://en.deirezzor24.net/new-rapprochement-between-the-russia-and-iran-forces-in-deir-ezzor/

New rapprochement between Russia and Iran in Deir Ezzor

During the past period, there has been high-level coordination between the 5th Corps of Assad’s forces, which is under direct Russian leadership, and the Iranian-backed Hezbollah and Fatimiyeon militias, an informed source told The Deir Ezzor 24 network.

According to the source, the coordination came in the form of an agreement between the two parties to send elements of the Iranian militias to fight in Libya under Russian command.

The source confirmed that a batch of Hezbollah and Fatimiyeon militiamen had been sent to Libya.

It is noteworthy that this step is the first of its kind with regard to the Russian-Iranian rapprochement in Deir Ezzor after a period of tension between the two sides.

https://en.deirezzor24.net/new-rapprochement-between-the-russia-and-iran-forces-in-deir-ezzor/

I am very skeptic about this. Iran has much better relations with Qatar and Turkey than UAE. And Main Reason UAE started Qatar blockade was their relations with Iran.

And Some Western countries like France are still supporting Haftar Because They dont wanna see islamist factions gaining power in Libya. If Hezbollah starts fighting in front lines, French support is gone for good. And Israel starts lobbying in US on Behalf of GNA. I dont thing Russia can miss Red flags before making this decision Thus They didnt.

I am very skeptic about this. Iran has much better relations with Qatar and Turkey than UAE. And Main Reason UAE started Qatar blockade was their relations with Iran.

And Some Western countries like France are still supporting Haftar Because They dont wanna see islamist factions gaining power in Libya. If Hezbollah starts fighting in front lines, French support is gone for good. And Israel starts lobbying in US on Behalf of GNA. I dont thing Russia can miss Red flags before making this decision Thus They didnt.

I don't think hezbollah choosed any side but there is a chance that some of their members could have been attracked by the money promised by Russia/UAE/LNA. It's the only source i got about the subject so until there is an official statement we shouldn't take it seriously.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom